***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    tybird wrote:
    The Granddaddy of all the "Play the South" threads..........saved this bump for last.

Please Play the South

ditto bump :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • I'm going to bed early tonight bump.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Last, but not least bump

Please play the South.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Expected high of 69 here in the "southern part of heaven". We supply the weather, you guys supply the music. What do ya say PJ?
    Brian
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Good Morning bump! Why does new music suck?It all sounds like bad Blink 182
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • been busy as hell at work, but a big bump for the south!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    A Good Morning from the lovely South.....just watching all the birds at one of my feeders

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Rain Rain go away bump.
  • lililili Posts: 2
    Hi! this is my first post, next year i'm going to live to Arizona so it will be great if they play there.
  • play the south - if you play these big venues they will sell out - if you guys cant do this then this is really pathetic

Nashville
    New Orleans
    Jacksonville
    Tampa
    Miami
    Dallas
    Houston
    Atlanta
    Charlotte
    As you live your life in sometimes quiet desperation, facing adversity and tragedy: if you have hope and love, that mixture helps you overcome that tragedy and go on with the rest of your life.”
    --Jack Lengyel
  • robowski wrote:
    play the south - if you play these big venues they will sell out - if you guys cant do this then this is really pathetic

Nashville
    New Orleans
    Jacksonville
    Tampa
    Miami
    Dallas
    Houston
    Atlanta
    Charlotte
    I'll be at Nashville, Atlanta and Charlotte just tell me when!! :D
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
    stateesha wrote:
    I'll be at Nashville, Atlanta and Charlotte just tell me when!! :D
    Don't forget 2 nights in West Palm Beach!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    robowski wrote:
    play the south - if you play these big venues they will sell out - if you guys cant do this then this is really pathetic

Nashville
    New Orleans
    Jacksonville
    Tampa
    Miami
    Dallas
    Houston
    Atlanta
    Charlotte
    Atlanta-yes
    Dallas-very, very likely
    Houston-right behind Dallas
    Tampa-would be interesting
    Jacksonville-might be nice
    Nashville-probably would more likely than a Texas date for us
    Miami-not really, but who knows
    Charlotte-low on the pecking order
    New Orleans-too allergic to mold/mildew, might be a few years before I get back there

Please Play the South
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    lili wrote:
    Hi! this is my first post, next year i'm going to live to Arizona so it will be great if they play there.

Welcome, and thanks!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    lili wrote:
    As Flagg said, Thank you for the support.

Please Play the South
    Back to Back bump to get the thread off of the second page

Please Play the South
    Three in a row...............we're drifting, gang.

Please Play the South
    Bump,just to get it 1 more closer to 3000.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • bumping from the 2nd page
  • We are here and we want it now!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting!!!! and waiting......come on down
    2004-10-08 FL
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    I'm back.
    PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT SOON BECAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Please?
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    weenie wrote:
    I'm back.
    PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT SOON BECAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Please?

The waiting drove US mad!
    Brian
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
    A quick just got home bump to the current King of All Threads

Please Play the South
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky!

quick bump cuz i've been super busy but still super faithful!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    all apologies for not getting by here sooner to bump this thread

PLEASE!!!
    bumping again.........because it needs to ride high in the water.

Please Play the South
    unofficial sticky!

keepin er on the front page. maybe santos will notice it....he's with the 10c, not just the pit....

please tell us anything, santos!!

My baby's finally home bump............

Please Play the South
    tybird wrote:
    My baby's finally home bump............

Please Play the South

your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/huband, or son/daughter?

unofficial sticky!!