***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• 12:20 and its back at the bottom :(

BUMP!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    The Granddaddy of all the "Play the South" threads..........saved this bump for last.

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    bump to the top for the south
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    five minutes since the last bump
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Lets keep this thread on top till we get are shows! I have the feeling we will hear something really soon.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Back to the top

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    stoneg wrote:
    Lets keep this thread on top till we get are shows! I have the feeling we will hear something really soon.

we're faithfull if nothing else
    Because we need the shows..........

Please Play the South
  • Adding my signature...

Waiting for PJ in South Florida.

Claudia
    Adding a bump because our plight deserves "Top Billing"

Please Play the South
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    this is my afternoon 'it's pouring in bham and we need PJ somewhere in the south' bump!
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Another bump!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    bumping again!
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • I am signing petition for PJ to come back to KY, IN, TN, GA, & FL.
    "you don't have to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring, besides that, they're fascist. Make em' hit groundballs, they're more democratic."

-Crash Davis
    Bumping because I am missing "Around the Horn"

Please Play the South
  • play in three or more NC cities!!!! :)
    Actually I would be happy with just one!
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
  • Play The South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
    Play The South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And the winner in the category of "Best Use of the exclamation point" goes to.......(insert drum roll)............Nothingman54!!!!

Please Play The South.
    pleasepleaseplease bump
    Bumping because we got more than an inch of rain today.......

Please Play the South.
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Florida needs some love! BUMP BUMP BUMP to the top o' page 1
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    dangerboy wrote:
    i've been hooked on faithful lately. in particular, 7/22/98. i have been playing some pearl jam for my 4 year old lately, and it was one i put in the truck because of the sound quality...anyway, he likes the catchier stuff, and faithful he always wants to hear over and over...he likes the "echoes, it goes, it goes" part...

anyway, i've heard it like a thousand times now....and i love it more now than i did 8 years ago....it's surely in my top ten pj songs

whatever the notion we've laced in our prayers
    the man upstairs is used to all of this noise

you are a furry thing

what's a boy to do?

give an unofficial sticky bump is all i can do.....

My entire view of "Faithfull" changed/formed when I saw them in Raleigh in 98. Before the show, I couldn't have told you much about the song. As they played it live (after dedicating to those of us in the back), I suddenly knew the words and the whole crowd was singing along. Since that night, its been one of my favorite PJ songs and always will be.

We're faithfull
    We all believe
    We all believe
    Brian
  • If they play the south, me and my friends will be there... :D
    Santo was victorious over Bu$h
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    play the south! we need you more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    yield2me wrote:
    Amen...............Please Play the South....we love y'all.
    goodnite bump
  • Nite nite termite bump
  • yield2me wrote:
    Exactly!!!!
    Go see The Avett Brothers!!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    bump.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪