***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• As my first official post Ill sign this baby.

In between deployments and life I have been chasing every tour that came into my hemisphere and of course when they were near I was far. The first time I tried to go see them was in Buffalo NY at a small theater, and the concert was cancelled. Dont remember why but I was bummed.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dangerboy wrote:
    your girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/huband, or son/daughter?

unofficial sticky!!
    wife...........her and the step-daughter drove over to Hotlanta to check out a potential college for the younger of the two.

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    grooven wrote:
    As my first official post Ill sign this baby.

In between deployments and life I have been chasing every tour that came into my hemisphere and of course when they were near I was far. The first time I tried to go see them was in Buffalo NY at a small theater, and the concert was cancelled. Dont remember why but I was bummed.

Congrats! And a FINE choice you've made as your first official post. Help us keep this going - we need one and all to get the message across.

which is:

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!
    PLEASE?!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    another goodnite bump
    Dollpartz wrote:
    another goodnite bump
    Sleep tight..............and don't let the bed bugs bite

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    lots of first posts in this thread, aren't there...

tybird....i have a wife and a small boy, i know how it feel sto have them back after a while...even a short while...

unofficial sticky bump for my little boy, whom i would love to take to his first pearl jam show.....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Florida Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On Guys Give Us A Show!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    dangerboy wrote:
    lots of first posts in this thread, aren't there...

tybird....i have a wife and a small boy, i know how it feel sto have them back after a while...even a short while...

unofficial sticky bump for my little boy, whom i would love to take to his first pearl jam show.....
    Coooool........start'em young....we're smart like that here in the South.

Please Play the South
  • Just Do IT DaM It

Otherwise I'll have to go see Supernova with lUkass fronting them
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
    well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride! -Unknown
    My "time for bed" bump

Please Play the South
  • Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    holleroxx wrote:
    Florida Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On Guys Give Us A Show!!!!!!!
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
    unofficial sticky!

tryin to keep 'er on the front page all night long....

maybe the only time the band checks the message board is about 5 am est....

well, it was worth a shot.....only the second thread down on the second page....

unofficial sticky bump back to the front!!

Good morning to the "Granddaddy of all Threads".....long day at school today, so my bumps may be limited today. However, my faith remains strong.

Please Play the South
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I think they are scared to play here :)

DO IT!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Keeping it at the top...........

Please Play the South
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Good Morning to the south!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Just a bump before I go.............

Please Play the South
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Back to the front of the line DAMMIT!!!!! :)

Please play the south.................!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    another day, another dollar, another bump for this thread
  • Bumping from the middles of page 2......on a beautiful day in GA.
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    "we fixed your vacuum cleaner mr. griffin, there was a meatball stuck in the intake"

"well, did you save it?"

"no"

"you bastid"
    okaaayyyyy....

midday bump
    artjam wrote:
    "we fixed your vacuum cleaner mr. griffin, there was a meatball stuck in the intake"

"well, did you save it?"

"no"

"you bastid"

unofficial sticky bump from the grand old south, where we don't put our crazy people away, we put them out on the front porch.....

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    almost to 3000
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Just a plea from a loving wife: Please play the South so that:

1. I can get my husband off the computer before 11:00 at night and
    2. It would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas!

Thanks,
    Day
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
    daystar143 wrote:
    Just a plea from a loving wife: Please play the South so that:

1. I can get my husband off the computer before 11:00 at night and
    2. It would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas!

Thanks,
    Day
    She's talking about me..................:D No really, she's is speaking in reference to me..........her goofball husband.

Please Play the South
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky bump from the grand old south, where we don't put our crazy people away, we put them out on the front porch.....

"wave to all my friends"

i was just trying to break the monotony
    artjam wrote:
    "wave to all my friends"

i was just trying to break the monotony
    Break it more often, if you could please :)

Please Play The South
  • Ed, Play N.C. . The Outer Banks have a better break and much nicer wave selection than the ripples in Florida.