***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Dap for Stoneg and his bumping efforts today.

Please Play the South. You will make Stoneg happy. :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    tybird wrote:
    Dap for Stoneg and his bumping efforts today.

Please Play the South. You will make Stoneg happy. :)
    Thanks it will alll of us happy for sure.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky!!

ok...southern ten club members!! try to buy a boston poster!! if we can buy them all up and hold them hostage, maybe we can get boston lou and his crowd on our side!! muahahahahahaa!!!!!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    finally got my computer back from lightning repairs!!!

BUMPVBUMPVBUMPVPJBUMP
    stoneg wrote:
    Thanks it will alll of us happy for sure.
    You deserved it..............I don't think Alabama state law would allow the importation of Boston poster. :)

Please Play the South.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    BUMP for almost poster time.....

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!! PLEASE!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Anyone care to wager that the site crashes with potential poster purchasers........???? (the dreaded PPP virus)

BUMP FOR THE SOUTH AND SOME PJ DATES!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Have fun with the posters kids, wake me up when the southern shows are announced!
  • Come Here To New Orleans!!!!!!
    im awesome
  • IT'S A SIGN! "I felt the earth move on SUNDAY, it moved beneath my feet" anyone else in Florida feel that earthquake? I was diving about 80 ft. down when that sucker shifted and it was LOUD and the current really pick up down there! ok, maybe it's not a sign but play the SOUTH anyway!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    holleroxx wrote:
    IT'S A SIGN! "I felt the earth move on SUNDAY, it moved beneath my feet" anyone else in Florida feel that earthquake? I was diving about 80 ft. down when that sucker shifted and it was LOUD and the current really pick up down there! ok, maybe it's not a sign but play the SOUTH anyway!!!
    Sounds like you had an interesting time of it............see Pearl Jam, cool things happen in the South!

Please Play the South!!!!!!!!
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    holleroxx wrote:
    IT'S A SIGN! "I felt the earth move on SUNDAY, it moved beneath my feet" anyone else in Florida feel that earthquake? I was diving about 80 ft. down when that sucker shifted and it was LOUD and the current really pick up down there! ok, maybe it's not a sign but play the SOUTH anyway!!!

Ha!!
    I actually thought they were tremors coming from jet planes from Macdill AFB.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • yeah it was crazy, fFlorida, Earthquake? Who knew that would ever happen, crazy huh? Bump for crazy Florida!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    goodnite bump
    Another goodnight bump..............."Goodnight John-boy".........I loved that show.

Please Play the South.
    Back to back bumps if that is what it will take to keep this thread on top!!!!

Please Play the South.
    i've been hooked on faithful lately. in particular, 7/22/98. i have been playing some pearl jam for my 4 year old lately, and it was one i put in the truck because of the sound quality...anyway, he likes the catchier stuff, and faithful he always wants to hear over and over...he likes the "echoes, it goes, it goes" part...

anyway, i've heard it like a thousand times now....and i love it more now than i did 8 years ago....it's surely in my top ten pj songs

whatever the notion we've laced in our prayers
    the man upstairs is used to all of this noise

you are a furry thing

what's a boy to do?

give an unofficial sticky bump is all i can do.....

unofficial sticky

wow last bump last night, first bump today!! stay focused people!!

dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky

wow last bump last night, first bump today!! stay focused people!!
    You just woke up before me bump..........:D

Please Play the South.
    good morning bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Hitting it one more time bump.....

Please Play the Southern United States.
  • Everyone have a wonderful day! BUMP
    tybird wrote:
    Hitting it one more time bump.....

Please Play the Southern United States.
    Good Morning Tybird! Thanks for keep our South Thread going!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • Bumping to make up for bumps I missed while I was sick :P
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Good morning everyone!!!!!! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • If you come to Jacksonville, I will have a pot of collard greens waiting...besides, who can resist the urge to surf our huge waves;)
    08/12/2000 Tampa
    04/11/2003 West Palm
    04/13/2003 Tampa
    10/06/2004 Asheville
    07/06/2006 Las Vegas
    07/07/2006 San Diego
    07/13/2006 Santa Barbara
    good morning bump

this thing hasn't been bumped for over an hour, we're laggin!

anyway, here's a bump before I start another work day.....

"we're faithfull, we all believe, we all believe it, so faithfull, we all believe, we all believe it......"

".......possomists, fuck the pessimists, fuck em......"
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    flskydiver wrote:
    ...besides, who can resist the urge to surf our huge waves;)

Optimist!!! :)
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I have to go to Richmond tomorrow. That's in the south and they need a show!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    It is noon and I have to bump this thread back to the top.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'