***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    My morning bump..and agreeing with NCBRI...
    Where is Lowlight?
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    NCBRI wrote:
    Timeout Bump to remember our friends from the Northeast and every other corner of this country who lost their lives or the lives of loved ones 5 years ago today.

As for the other thing............yeah we still remain faithfull.

nice, brian....

unofficial sticky bump for the quote that says it best today....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    9/11 Bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Please Play the South............we miss you already.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Hey Brian, what's up?
    Havent seen you in quite a bit! How's Toni?

Im jonessing for another show..... !!!!! I need a show so bad, its like a drug addiction... LMAO!!!

;)

Hey! We're doing just great. How about y'all? I know what you mean, I am ready for another show.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    The South.....................Please Play it.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    last bump before I have to go to work!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Keeping the spotlight on this thread...............Please Play the South
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    good morning bump

remembering the victims of 9/11

how could we ever forget?

"can't be said enough, love is all you need, and all you need is love, love, love, love.....love"
    ev
    Our special 9/11 Memorial bump....in memory and hope.

Please Play the South.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    Some of us in the South really kick ass :) I may be too hopeful to ask for a concert in Lubbock, TX again, but it would sure as hell make my day, lol
    Welcome PJPOWER..........hope to see you join in the bumping of this thread. Yes, some of us down South kick ass!!!

Please Play The South.
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    back to the top
  • Page 2? No, no, no...
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
    Approaching noontime here in the CDT zone........time for a bump.

Please Play the South.
    Lunchtime Bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    A right behind you bump..............Please Play the South
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    so we have news about Bridge School and now we need some LOVE FOR THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    They could've come here, come here but they went north...

Yes, listening to GTF at the moment. Given to Fly is awesome. I say PJ are given to fly down south! :D

:D PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    No second page for you.........bump

Please Play the South.
    .........and don't think about trying to creep back over to the second page.

Please Play the South
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    here's my bump to say i'd love to fly out to cali for the bridge show this year, but money is tight and its not gonna happen, so PLEASE play somewhere in the south again soon!
    Please play the South..............I can't make the Bridge School show either. :(

Please Play the South................we'll make you some cheese grits.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Brian
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Another bump before I go off shopping.
    Where is Lowlight?
    A bump back to the first page.............staying above all the poster threads.

Please Play the South...........I'll buy at least one poster at every show I attend. :)
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky!!

with all the poster sale traffic, we could really get some good exposure and maybe some new converts here tonight by staying near the top....

i'll be on it for the next few hours since i'm stuck in a box

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    7.43pm BUMP. yay
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Riding the waves....................Please Play the South.
    home from work bump
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'