Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 475
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Lunchtime bumpity bump bump bump........................!!
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    page 4 is bad, mmmk?

please. please? please!!

please, please me, oh yeah.....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Bdog10 wrote:
    I remember the first boot I ever heard from PJ was 4-3-94. The Fox theather in Atlanta. I was a big fan before I ever heard them live, but after listening to that show I was hooked for life. I'll never forget hearing another brick in the wall as the Daughter tag and thinking to myself, this is the bible. I moved down from NY to the Atl about 2 years ago so I am really itching for a show in the South. How great would it be if they were to play the Fox again. I know it's small but my god that would be great.

I just got this in the mail from someone today and I have been listening to it since I got home from work. In the middle of an 11 minute onslaught of Porch right now. I remember listening to the radio broadcast when I was in college. I never knew/remembered what show I had heard back then but I recognized it today from the Betterman intro and then he mentions it being on the radio which sealed the deal. Phenomenal show! Listening to this shit just makes me want a show down here even more.
    Brian
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Please Play Florida!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Friday nite, sitting at home please play the south BUMP......!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    ok, i had hoped it didn't have to come to this. and now, we have to play dirty pool, i guess. don't make me put this picture on the internet for everyone to see.

that's right. we've got pictures. of mike.

in a dress

• Options
    I spent over 4 grand to see you guys 3 times in California. Now come to Texas so I can see you for the price of the tickets and a little gas money. How about a two night stand in Houston?
  • Options
    If they can play Hawaii......why can't they
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!???
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    presenttentspresenttents Posts: 171
    alright, damnit

it's saturday night and i'm going to bump this thread while i'm throwing back coors light
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    I just thought I'd share:

I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Eddie and I asked him if they were going to play the south and he just laughed and shook his head like 'man I'm sick of people asking me this' . He mumbled something about that they'd probably make their way down there because Jeff wants to eat sushi.

Whaaaat???
    We're all different behind the eyes.

You are U, who you are.
  • Options
    GuinessGuiness Posts: 46
    Consider this a signature...please play West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta...if they do play any of those venues, we should all meet up for a morning round of golf prior to the show
    I got scratches all over my arms, one for each day since I fell apart.

Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former.

St. Louis 10/11/00
    West Palm Beach 4/11/03
    Kissimmee 10/8/04
    West Palm Beach 6/12/08
    Tampa 6/13/08
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Guiness wrote:
    Consider this a signature...please play West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta...if they do play any of those venues, we should all meet up for a morning round of golf prior to the show

I'm in. WPB, Tampa, Orlando, etc.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    PJ- PLEASE play somewhere in the NC/SC region- that would be fantastic. Remember in '98 and '00 how much Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville and Rawliegh loved you?! We're a fantastic crowd- we won't let you down. How long will us loners have to wait? I hope it's not years from now......we really love you!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    bump this for July 30, Sunday

you know you want some St. Louis bbq and some IMO's pizza!!!!

come on guys :)
  • Options
    billpjbillbillpjbill Posts: 15
    pj can lick my pussy
  • Options
    I guess you're trying to get the thread shut down......
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Some people are out of control...

The majority of us just want PJ to PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!
    PLEASE??
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Maybe when we get to post #2,000, Kat will give us a sticky......????
    :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    the funny thing is billpjbill there has posted positive bumps in thread several times before....must just be having a bad day, cuz he's posted that comment twice in two threads about pj in the south today....

it's frustrating, for sure, but c'mon, bill....help us out instead of sabotaging the thread....

• Options
    PJ and their fans in The South:

We Belong, We Belong Together!
    Brian
  • Options
    hey, brian...you're about to become a love boat captain @ 1500 posts!!

maybe i'm old, but when i think 'boat', i think 'buffet' and 'margaritaville'....

which, by the way, happens to be AT THE SOUTHERN MOST POINT IN THE UNITED STATES!

i'm just sayin.....

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Please play the south..........soon, please..........The Alabama Theater......Dylan played there........Government Mule played there..............Drive-by Truckers played there..........Pearl Jam should play there.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Please play the south.........
    Listening to the boots from all the northeast and western cities is very PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    :):):) Ohhh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! PLAY THE SOUTH!!! :):):)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    come play the **STICKY** south! We love you!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Once again, my travels for my job have taken me to yet another small southern town, this time Tifton, GA. This provides me with another opportunity to bump this thread!

DON'T FORGET THE SOUTH!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
    Indianapolis! Iowa! Kentucky!
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    hey, brian...you're about to become a love boat captain @ 1500 posts!!

maybe i'm old, but when i think 'boat', i think 'buffet' and 'margaritaville'....

which, by the way, happens to be AT THE SOUTHERN MOST POINT IN THE UNITED STATES!

i'm just sayin.....

Ive been wondering what the Big 1500 would bring me. I like GTF. It sounds cool! LBC just makes ya feel like a big ol' Pimp Daddy.
    Brian
  • Options
    Almost forgot to mention that PJ really needs to pick the whole show up and migrate South for a spell.
    Brian