Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    SCREAM your lungs out till it fills this room!
    Early 2007? We'll leave the light on.
    Brian
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    I fully support this.

Simply because I'm going somewhere to see them next year. Whether it be the South, or at a hometown show. However, faster they play the south faster they come home. :D
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • Options
    I have to join in and say "Please come somewhere near the Carolinas".
    Pearl Jam ROCKS!
    peace, love and Pearl Jam
    10-04-96
    09-04-98
    08-06-00
    04-16-03
    06-16-08
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Well here's a somewhat positive aspect...by the time they DO get their butts to the South, we'll all know ALL the words to ALL the songs on the avocado.....

FULL AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION BY THE SOUTH~~!BUMP!~~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    NCBRI wrote:
    SCREAM your lungs out till it fills this room!
    Early 2007? We'll leave the light on.

dude...you holdin that raleigh 98 yet? my shipping department (wife) says she finally got it out at the end of last week...

weenie! you're a trooper! thanks for all the bumps....way to show some love....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
    Its too hot in the summer down south,,you guys might be better off with a fall show way too many bugs and way to humid,,hahahaha
  • Options
    Thanks Dangerboy, and if you don't mind, maybe you can return the favor Friday thru Monday.....? We gotta keep on IT!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Its too hot in the summer down south,,you guys might be better off with a fall show way too many bugs and way to humid,,hahahaha

Damn, that's harsh, show some love for your fellow jammers in the South!

Oh, and have a great time in Vegas! ;-p
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Ain't too proud to beg....
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
    hey dollpartz I love the south,the most beautiful women in the world are from the SOUTH,, I just dont like the bugs but my heart is always in ALABAMA..
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Nearly 1250 posts and were still hoping, wishing, begging and waiting! COME PLAY THE FAITHFULL SOUTH!!!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    JPinksJPinks Posts: 60
    For Pearl Jam concert purposes, anyway.

You've already played Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and even Asheville here in North Carolina. How about a trip to Winston-Salem? It's at least as big as Grand Rapids!
    96 - Toledo
    98 - East Troy (x2), East Lansing, Auburn Hills, Cleveland
    00 - Noblesville, Cincinnati, Columbus, Auburn Hills, East Troy, Chicago
    03 - Cleveland, Columbus, Clarkston (x2)
    04 - Toledo, Grand Rapids
    06 - Auburn Hills, Camden (x2), DC
    08 - Camden (x2), MSG (x2), Ed in Newark
    09 - Ed in Philly (x2), The Spectrum (x4)
    10 - Cleveland
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    wahinewahine Posts: 86
    Bump Bump Bump!!!!

Winter 07 into Spring 07...... sounds good, we could certainly rock some outdoor venues while the rest of the good 'ol US of A is covered in white mush. I'm dreaming of a Southern PJ tour! (insert Bing Crosby tune here)
    Peace ya'll and keep up the bumps!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I Am Mine
    Til the Lightning Bolt sets you free

Wahine - I'm a Lightning Bolt

9/2/98, 7/1/03, 10/3/05, 5/30/06, 6/17/08, ED-8/16/08, 10/30/09, 5/13/10, 10/29/13, 10/14/14

-RIP Hippiemom -
  • Options
    Thursday morning, ready for the long weekend BUMP!!!!!!!!!!~
    I WANT PEARL JAM ALL OVER THE SOUTH WITH DOUBLE AND TRIPLE DATES IN THE SAME CITY JUST LIKE LEGS 1 & 2 !!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    stiles22stiles22 Posts: 11
    At some point, I'd at least like to be told to F off. I realize they can't respond every time a bunch of fans post a thread on a message board, but in this case, I wish they'd make an exception.
  • Options
    billpjbillbillpjbill Posts: 15
    Im Not Kissing Pj's Butt! They Should Know We Wanna See Them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nc
  • Options
    I will bump....again. I hope we get something special in the South for waiting so patiently
  • Options
    WHAT IS THIS THREAD DOING OFF OF THE RADAR SCREEN???????????

Go to the head of the class~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bump for the south!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    I know this is a double bump but when i'm on here this thread will be at the fucking top!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    i hope this works.

and just to add a little more love to it...i'm signing it again!
  • Options
    The ClerkThe Clerk Posts: 9
    I bet if we get 5,000 they'll come for sure!

"Dirty Frank" in the South in 2007!
    "Get Your Hands Off Of My Woman, M.F.!" - The Darkness
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    I hope they never play the south again.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    F'k the man who says "No news is good news"! Us Southern fans have been waiting with such hope,faith and patience and no news is shitty!!! PLEASE play the south!! Just a hint or a flatout NO? Oh yeah and isn't guacomle a SOUTHERN thing? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Bump for the South 2007 baby!!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    bump for weenie and to get my head back on track....this thread needs a response! tell us to wait or fuck off!!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    bump to page 1
  • Options
    presenttentspresenttents Posts: 171
    I can not fucking wait till some southern dates are announced...and yes it WILL happen. anyone out there who thinks that PJ is skipping the south can grab a spoon, pull up a high chair, and EAT MY ASS!!!!!
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Milestone wrote:
    I hope they never play the south again.

I hope it rains every day in oregon :)