Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Alright, I am leaving for a couple of weeks and won't have my computer. So this is my good-bye for now bump for this thread. Everyone keep it going!! I want to see this on the front page when I get back!

Please play the South Pearl Jam!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Not to worry, I'll do it by myself if I have to.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Early evening BUMP to the front.....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    keep on bumpin folks........we need some live PJ
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    Sunday morning "need a little help here" bump....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    A WaveA Wave Posts: 103
    Since N.O. is out, how about Shreveport?
    Bump GOD DAMN IT!
  • Options
    No more Basketball or Hockey playoffs all i have left is baseball and it doesn't get good til after the all star break I need something to entertain me. Play the South
  • Options
    MikeVonMikeVon Posts: 24
    Maybe we should call the record company and see if they can help us out down here in the south??
    Mike V

"Can't buy what you want because it's free"
    Corduroy
    Vitalogy

Choices are made, but only you can make them.
    You live life, but does it live for you?
    Facades pop up in this world everyday.
    Only you can decide to see through them or help put another brick in the wall.
  • Options
    presenttentspresenttents Posts: 171
    cincinnati last night was incredible...but i'm ready for some mo' ...bring some shows down south and we'll rock harder than cincy...we promise!!
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    GuinessGuiness Posts: 46
    Count this as a vote for the south...west palm is my home so I would love to see them come back here...also gonna suggest Tampa and Orlando
    I got scratches all over my arms, one for each day since I fell apart.

Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former.

St. Louis 10/11/00
    West Palm Beach 4/11/03
    Kissimmee 10/8/04
    West Palm Beach 6/12/08
    Tampa 6/13/08
  • Options
    Sunday evening BUMP ........ we need LIVE PJ!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Come on guys play Florida and all the other southern cities! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    I made the trip to Cincinnati for my only show on this tour...unbelievable show.

Come to St. Louis next year!!!!!!!
  • Options
    `good night bump for FLORIDA
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    Monday lunch time BUMP. Cmon guys, we need to keep this on the front page....not lost somewhere in the vapors.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    mnrhynermnrhyner Posts: 11
    Please!
  • Options
    As many as it takes..... I'm taking a sign to the Gorge with me for "extra insurance...."
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Good luck weenie, I hope they see it and respond!

PLAY RALEIGH.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    weenie wrote:
    As many as it takes..... I'm taking a sign to the Gorge with me for "extra insurance...."

thank you!

i wish i could go to the gorge and hold a sign but... i must wait here in georgia patiently for my boys to come back....

oh but, really.. if they do come to the south... it wont be this year:(

maybe very very late this year, but i doubt it :(

dont give up hope though!
  • Options
    I plan on going to Raleigh to see them too!! Don't give up, THEY GOTTA COME DOWN SOUTH!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Just got back from Pittsburgh and it rocked of course....crossing my fingers for some TX dates!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    Yeah, wouldn't the Tabernacle be awesome!! They'd have to sell 10C tickets first of course....... Phillips sucks, unless there's GA and you're up front against the rail.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    presenttentspresenttents Posts: 171
    i'm feeling some smaller veneu shows for the south....they should kick it off with a show at the recently renovated tennessee theatre in knoxville...that place is beautiful.
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    doing my part to keep this on page 1 why? I FUKN LOVE PEARL JAM AND NEED SOME SOUTHERN SHOWS!!!! We ALL need some love down here!
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Please play the South and a WEST PALM BEACH 2-NIGHTER! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    get the fuckin drive-by truckers and play every little bar from Raleigh to New Orleans.

I need a good road trip.

:D
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    wahinewahine Posts: 86
    Hello to the powers that be at Ten Club,

First, Thank you for the tickets to the DC show, I had a great time! Secondly, I feel, as all of the dedicated fans keeping this thread alive do, that a few shows in the south this tour would be Fantastic! So how about some TEN CLUB ONLY shows in the South!!!! Have no fear, we surely could fill several venues with 10 clubbers several times over.
    I know, this would take some time to put together... take your time, work it out with the band. We'll be here, ready for the call. Come on, it's a win-win situation for all of us!
    Much Pearl Jam Love,
    The millions below the Mason-Dixon
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine. I Am Mine
    Til the Lightning Bolt sets you free

Wahine - I'm a Lightning Bolt

9/2/98, 7/1/03, 10/3/05, 5/30/06, 6/17/08, ED-8/16/08, 10/30/09, 5/13/10, 10/29/13, 10/14/14

-RIP Hippiemom -
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    BUMP for the south!!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    moegossardmoegossard Posts: 75
    um... bump.