Options

***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I will go to every show you play in the south and think of all the money you and your charities will make!

Ill do anything if you come to the south!
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    This definitely needs to happen...I can't wait 'til next year, but it needs to happen.

"signature"
  • Options
    mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    First day of summer bump!!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    stiles22stiles22 Posts: 11
    Signing, and sighing, again.
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Lunch time need some distraction BUMP!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I declare today, June 21st, to be National Bump This Thread Day!
    Brian
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    PAGE 4!!!!! What the fck! We have posted so many times we cant loose hope!!! We love Pearl Jam and we the SOUTH need some shows!!! PLEASE a little clue as to what will hopefully be in our furture or a flat out no! SOMETHING
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    jb13lettersjb13letters Posts: 220
    Bump. G'night.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • Options
    Yes please.
  • Options
    gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    bumpin!

to my wife:
    O woman! lovely woman! Nature made thee
    To temper man: we had been brutes without you:
    Angels are painted fair, to look like you;
    There’s in you all that we believe of heaven,
    Amazing brightness, purity and truth,
    Eternal joy, and everlasting love.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Options
    presenttentspresenttents Posts: 171
    damnnn!! i had to go back FOUR pages to find this thread...well back to the top you go. the south loves you pearl jam, please come visit us.

ps. see you in cincinnatti.
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    bump for Atlanta!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    Florida's waiting, but in the mean time, see you in Vegas.
    4.FOOTSTEPS
    Tampa x 3, West Palm, Kissimmee, Vegas
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I'll bump this for you guys. Come on PJ, everyone deserves a chance to see you guys!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    spinDrAtlspinDrAtl Posts: 109
    Bump for ATL and good karma to those who wait.
    So this is what it's like to be an adult.

Atlanta 4-3-94,Charleston 10-5-96
    Atlanta 8-7-00,Atlanta 4-19-03
    Vegas 6-6-03,Vegas 7-6-06
    Chicago Vic 8-2-07,Columbia 6-16-08
    MSG I 6-24-08, Philadelphia 10-31-09
  • Options
    NeugerockNeugerock Posts: 3
    Pearl Jam still have many devoted fans in St Louis!!!! Remember the Fox Theater in 94 and 2004???? What a couple of great nights! Not to mention the 1998 and 2000 @ UMB Bank Pavilion (Riverport Ampitheatre)! KC and Indy would like to see you too! This is my petition for PJ to play more Midwest dates!!!

I suppose they could stop by the south too...
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Bumpin for the South!! We're tired of listening to CDs -we want some live music DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    The Stanely Cup champs need to be rewarded with some PJ concerts
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Those of you going to shows elsewhere need to let the band know that we need some shows. Make a sign, write it on a beach ball and hit on the stage, make a paper airplane, something. We need to start going directly to the source because nobody here is saying anything.

PLAY RALEIGH.
  • Options
    RivalRival Posts: 9
    The Stanely Cup champs need to be rewarded with some PJ concerts

what are you talking about? Isnt beating a team that is better than you reward enough?
  • Options
    mnrhynermnrhyner Posts: 11
    At the Fox Theater in ATL
  • Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Ya know some kind of official word would be remotley nice - its like Kat has disappeared
  • Options
    C'mon guys play Raleigh, Charlotte, or Atlanta!!!!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    carbon436 wrote:
    Ya know some kind of official word would be remotley nice - its like Kat has disappeared

we've been asking for even a "not a chance" from somebody...anybody...but to no avail....

looks like the thread is getting lots of bumps today....maybe we're picking up some momentum.....and maybe they'll notice....and maybe they could at least tell us to FO

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    this is the song I think of when I think of this thread.......

We're faithful, we all believe, we all believe it
    We're faithful, we all believe, we all believe it
    Were' faithful, we all believe, we all believe it
    So faithful, we all believe, we all believe it

We believe that PJ will play the South and not let us down!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    sigh.... bump
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 142
    Here's another bump but I'm sad to say the reality that they will be skipping the south this tour is sinking in. I just looked at the tour page again and couldn't help but count the number of shows. 71. They will be playing 71 shows and maybe a handful more for benefits and special events. I don't see them adding another leg to hit the south. 71 is a huge number. I'm getting more and more pissed off knowing that they snubbed their loyal fans in the US for Eurpoe and Australia. And thanks to the moronic way of announcing the tour dates in fragments really screwed fans like me that would have traveled to other cities had I known that was my only chance to see them on this tour.

Heartboken in South Florida
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Here's another bump but I'm sad to say the reality that they will be skipping the south this tour is sinking in. I just looked at the tour page again and couldn't help but count the number of shows. 71. They will be playing 71 shows and maybe a handful more for benefits and special events. I don't see them adding another leg to hit the south. 71 is a huge number. I'm getting more and more pissed off knowing that they snubbed their loyal fans in the US for Eurpoe and Australia. And thanks to the moronic way of announcing the tour dates in fragments really screwed fans like me that would have traveled to other cities had I known that was my only chance to see them on this tour.

Heartboken in South Florida

welcome into the boat, friend....there are quite a few regular bumpers here just as heartbroken, dare i say as disillusioned as you seem to be....

"maybe next year". ugh...maybe sucks

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    No matter how long it takes for PJ to make their triumphant return to the South............The Thread Must Go On!
    Brian
  • Options
    I wish PJ would come to Florida!