Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    2nd page rescue............

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    down at the bottom of page two bump
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    back to the front of the line.............

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Bump Bump Bump Tampa Tampa Tampa Bump Bump Bump
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    nashville!
    you want to come to nashville!
    come to nashville!
    play nashville!
    you love nashville!
    nashville loves you!
    nashville is the place to be!
    nashville ("music city") is the perfect place for a PJ concert!
    please come to nashville!

nashville, tn, that is! :D
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    nashville!
    you want to come to nashville!
    come to nashville!
    play nashville!
    you love nashville!
    nashville loves you!
    nashville is the place to be!
    nashville ("music city") is the perfect place for a PJ concert!
    please come to nashville!

nashville, tn, that is! :D
    Nashville...........home of the coolest alternate jerseys in the NHL!!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    tybird wrote:

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

woo-hoo! i love watching them play!
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    woo-hoo! i love watching them play!
    I love the jersey with the image of the Saber-toothed tiger looking right at you..the mustard yellow one. I never outgrew my childhood love of Saber-toothed tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other Ice Age Mammals. In fact, My beautiful wife gave one of those mustard yellow jerseys for Christmas. I also got a jersey from the professional lacrosse team, the Colorado Mammoth.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

where Ice Age mammals once roamed.
    tybird wrote:
    I love the jersey with the image of the Saber-toothed tiger looking right at you..the mustard yellow one. I never outgrew my childhood love of Saber-toothed tigers, Wooly Mammoths and other Ice Age Mammals. In fact, My beautiful wife gave one of those mustard yellow jerseys for Christmas. I also got a jersey from the professional lacrosse team, the Colorado Mammoth.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

where Ice Age mammals once roamed.

well, i'm glad you have an appreciation for that jersey. anything to support the preds! ;)

Play the SOUTH, PLEASE!
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    well, i'm glad you have an appreciation for that jersey. anything to support the preds! ;)

Play the SOUTH, PLEASE!
    I love that jersey...........

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • come to texas
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    come to texas

yes do come to TX!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    tybird wrote:

That's only because we haven't introduced our 3rd jersey yet. ;) I believe we are only one of 3 teams that dont have one yet (Red Wings and Devils are the other 2). It looks like we are gonna have to wait a while now. The NHL is putting the 3rd jersey on hold next year while they try the new uniform design.
    Brian
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    And for those who haven't seen this one yet: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=233037

Kelly Slater saying that he was told by our friendly neighborhood lead singer that PJ will be touring in the US around mid summer after Europe. Nothing specific, of course, but sounds good.
    A little more evidence to make you believe it may very well be happening. Im just throwing myself under the bus and saying at this point I believe we will see the boys down here this summer. What's the worst that can happen? They don't come? Well, hell, I've been through that. Now it's time for karma to give us a big kiss rather than a kick in the balls.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    That's only because we haven't introduced our 3rd jersey yet. ;) I believe we are only one of 3 teams that dont have one yet (Red Wings and Devils are the other 2). It looks like we are gonna have to wait a while now. The NHL is putting the 3rd jersey on hold next year while they try the new uniform design.

wait! are you from chapel hill, tn? i'm from marshall county too! ;) that is, if you're from there. wow, small world. who are you?

play the south!!
    You got to spend it all
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    NCBRI wrote:
    And for those who haven't seen this one yet: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=233037

Kelly Slater saying that he was told by our friendly neighborhood lead singer that PJ will be touring in the US around mid summer after Europe. Nothing specific, of course, but sounds good.
    A little more evidence to make you believe it may very well be happening. Im just throwing myself under the bus and saying at this point I believe we will see the boys down here this summer. What's the worst that can happen? They don't come? Well, hell, I've been through that. Now it's time for karma to give us a big kiss rather than a kick in the balls.

I just saw that post. I am really starting to believe this is completely legit. Now I just gotta decide where I want to go see them.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    NCBRI wrote:
    Dude...........there's no competing against a Saber-toothed tiger for my affection (it's actually a contest for second, my wife is unassailable at #1)......a Wooly Mammoth might come close....or maybe a Wooly Rhinoceros, but Saber-tooths rule!!!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

where Ice Age Mammals once roamed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    you are wrote:
    wait! are you from chapel hill, tn? i'm from marshall county too! ;) that is, if you're from there. wow, small world. who are you?

play the south!!

unofficial sticky

he's in the people's republic of chapel hill in north carolina....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    7200+ posts..........another milestone!!!

Linkin Park????

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    I just saw that post. I am really starting to believe this is completely legit. Now I just gotta decide where I want to go see them.

That is what the DJ down here said back in January (Aug-Sept) when PJ cancelled the planned April shows and announced Europe instead. But it won't be fact until PJ has announced it officially - and they have a habit of changing plans days before they announce. So again, all we can do is sit back and wait. I don't think they will announce anything until April the earliest - if they follow current patterns.

would be nice if they were up front about it... but...

so now I am exploring Silverchair for a while (kicked PJ out of my stereo!)... oh, and signing petitions.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    SPALMA wrote:
    That is what the DJ down here said back in January (Aug-Sept) when PJ cancelled the planned April shows and announced Europe instead. But it won't be fact until PJ has announced it officially - and they have a habit of changing plans days before they announce. So again, all we can do is sit back and wait. I don't think they will announce anything until April the earliest - if they follow current patterns.

would be nice if they were up front about it... but...

so now I am exploring Silverchair for a while (kicked PJ out of my stereo!)... oh, and signing petitions.

do you know any cool silverchair websites or forums?
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    Listen listen. Don't be so negative. Believe. It's coming. And just remember who brought it first.
    acidfuel wrote:
    do you know any cool silverchair websites or forums?

Their official website has a new video you can watch “Straight Lines? :

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=silverchair&src=IE-SearchBox

and another thread mentions a site sharing site:
    from Ledvedderman:
    “To the Silverchair fans, I found a great live cd of theirs on this website (gustavoeo.blogspot.com), it is a Diorama era show and is quite awesome”

and (I prefer this site) a European website:
    http://www.silverchair.nu/sc_nu/index.php

... but my first love is PJ.

JTR wrote:
    .... It's coming. And just remember who brought it first.

Huh???

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    CJMST3K wrote:
    hey guys,

I just started an ipetition to help gather "names" of individuals whom want PJ to play the south. I'm hoping we get enough to present to Rubysdad.

If you are interested, please take a moment to join onto this.

This should give us a "count" of how many people in the south want a show, and where they are.

Thanks! We'll get them down here soon! :D
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PJSOUTH

You should mention that one has to pay in order to sign......
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~Play the South sometime~

Happy Friday everyone....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    You should mention that one has to pay in order to sign......

but you don't... I didn't. And you can put a fake email address if you are uncomfortable.