***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky

if you write in all caps, the board automatically converts all but the first letter of each word to lower case. keeps the screaming to a minimum...

I WILL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT................TILL IT CHANGES MOST OF MY LETTERS TO LOWER CASE !!!

or not?? I forgot what Jurassic Park (and evolution I guess) taught me. There is always a way.

Reminds me of a time when I was posting in a forum over at ESPN. The program was set to automatically change certain "dirty" words. It was a little flawed though. I made a post and referenced a baseball player with the last name "Hitchcock". After entering my post, it was changed to "Hitchrooster". You had to be there. I found it quite entertaining and humorous.
    Brian
    SUPER bump
    for a
    SUPER Sunday

Go Colts!

~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    ~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    Brian
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky

if you write in all caps, the board automatically converts all but the first letter of each word to lower case. keeps the screaming to a minimum...

oh, makes sense!

please play the south!! come to Nahville, or Atlanta, or Memphis, or Birmingham, or Louisville.....i don't care, just please play the south! :o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    NCBRI wrote:
    I WILL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT................TILL IT CHANGES MOST OF MY LETTERS TO LOWER CASE !!!

or not?? I forgot what Jurassic Park (and evolution I guess) taught me. There is always a way.

Reminds me of a time when I was posting in a forum over at ESPN. The program was set to automatically change certain "dirty" words. It was a little flawed though. I made a post and referenced a baseball player with the last name "Hitchcock". After entering my post, it was changed to "Hitchrooster". You had to be there. I found it quite entertaining and humorous.
    Hitchrooster...........priceless. :D

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Not a good start for Manning. Bumping to get this back on Page 1.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    please PLAY the SOUTH!

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE play the SOUTH!!
    You got to spend it all
  • BUMP IT!

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • Still faithful and bumpin' Please come South! We miss you!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    Peyton Manning is from The South, right? Hell, the sun shines on every dog's ass once in a while. Why not our's?

~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    ~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    ~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    Brian
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • a big fat "winter is back in NC" bump....maybe ed can wear his long johns when they play the south....think i'm gonna order some PJ socks now...don't usually wear them , but they are talkin' bout temps in the teens....brrrrrrr!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

if we dont hear something very soon , like, next week soon.... we can pretty much rule out everything...

this is gonna be a very long year:)
    please play the south!

please, please, please, please play the south! :(

PLEASE!!!!!!! come to NASHVILLE! please!

i'm saying please!

please?!

PLAY THE SOUTH!! ;)
    You got to spend it all
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Bumping on a "Manic Monday".

~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    ~ THE SOUTH ABIDES ~
    Brian
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Here's a bump for gardenlover....
    Thanks for the Emerson quote. He's been my favorite writer for a very long time. Good to see him quoted by someone on this thread.

~Please play the South sometime~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    monday morning bump for the cause
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Brrrrrr.....Winter in NC...I love it....another bump for the south!

Also...since I pushed my tree planting idea on many of y'all, and so many graciously obliged by putting some greenery in the ground...I've got one more thread I think we all need to check out....There's nothing worse than little PJ fans with cancer...take the time to read this thread...it's very touching.....and definately worth a donation...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231328

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    *yawn* power to the people....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    second page
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bump
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Slam Bump!!!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    back to the top of the mountain