***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    I think we need to start bumping every thread that is talking about them playing the south...lets make the entire first page on the Porch about the South!! what do you guys think?
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Bump!!!!!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    yield2me wrote:
    I think we need to start bumping every thread that is talking about them playing the south...lets make the entire first page on the Porch about the South!! what do you guys think?

sounds good to me! please play the south!!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    if i hear a squeaky sound coming from my pc and the speakers aren't on.. is that a bad sign?...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky "the day the music died" bump

buddy holly and the big bopper were from texas

everyday = one of the greatest pieces of music ever written

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    JTR wrote:
    It is confirmed. July, August, and September through the States. AND a few Southern stops before West and Bridge.

It has been a while since I believed any rumors.....but what the heck? I am going to believe in this one 100%. Even if the letdown from it not being true would be huge...but it is true so what am I worried about. Right? Woo-hoo! I can't wait!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky "the day the music died" bump

buddy holly and the big bopper were from texas

everyday = one of the greatest pieces of music ever written

Yep. Throw on the Lubbock 2000 boot if you want to hear PJ do a really great version of that song.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    It has been a while since I believed any rumors.....but what the heck? I am going to believe in this one 100%. Even if the letdown from it not being true would be huge...but it is true so what am I worried about. Right? Woo-hoo! I can't wait!

Whats the worst that can happen? We have been let down so much by rumors and cancellations that it can't be any worse than it is now.
    Brian
    This one goes out to the NC State fans: Holy crap! Your boys have been eating their wheaties lately haven't they. They played great today. Hopefully this gets my Heels motivated heading into the Dook game Wednesday night.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    This one goes out to the NC State fans: Holy crap! Your boys have been eating their wheaties lately haven't they. They played great today. Hopefully this gets my Heels motivated heading into the Dook game Wednesday night.

thank you very much. it is, at times, difficult to be a state fan. today is a good one....

unofficial sticky "the south rules college basketball" bump

dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky "the south rules college basketball" bump

Hail, Hail! Bye the way, someone needs to hose Courtney Fells off. Dude was killing us. In fact the whole State team shot something like 70% in the 2nd half today.
    Brian
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    NCBRI wrote:
    Hail, Hail! Bye the way, someone needs to hose Courtney Fells off. Dude was killing us. In fact the whole State team shot something like 70% in the 2nd half today.

yeah, if i was duke i'd be quaking in my keds about now. i bet roy had a near anyeurism after the game. practice at charmichael is going to be ugly for the next couple of days...

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Bumpin' for Florida!! still
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    holleroxx wrote:
    Bumpin' for Florida!! still
    Bumpin' for the South, as a whole!!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

Florida would be nice.........I now own "The Birder's Guide to Florida," so I'm set!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • AND Alabama, N.C., ATL, TX, and ALL my southern friends!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    holleroxx wrote:
    AND Alabama, N.C., ATL, TX, and ALL my southern friends!!!!
    I am really not expecting a PJ show in Alabama anytime soon.......Florida would be cool, Georgia would be okay....Tennessee would also do. Texas would also make the cut. :)

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    ~Play the South sometime~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

pretty please.........
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Flagg wrote:
    Yep. Throw on the Lubbock 2000 boot if you want to hear PJ do a really great version of that song.

I was front row right in front of Mike for that show....amazing night to say the least!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Please Come To The South!! We Love You! We Want To See You Live Because It's The Best!!

edit: i wrote in all caps....i'm not sure what happened here.
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    yield2me wrote:
    I was front row right in front of Mike for that show....amazing night to say the least!

That's awesome! Very underrated show.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    you are wrote:
    Please Come To The South!! We Love You! We Want To See You Live Because It's The Best!!

edit: i wrote in all caps....i'm not sure what happened here.

unofficial sticky

if you write in all caps, the board automatically converts all but the first letter of each word to lower case. keeps the screaming to a minimum...

7000 posts, here we come!!!

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Back to back bump to prevent a rollover to the second page.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~Play the South sometime!~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~