***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Love Reign Oer Me is streaming on PJ Myspace page. It got the birdy out of hiding. Lets hope the birdy is a "rockin robin" in 2007. Tweet Tweet.

[highlight]~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~[/highlight]
    Brian
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    NCBRI wrote:
    Love Reign Oer Me is streaming on PJ Myspace page. It got the birdy out of hiding. Lets hope the birdy is a "rockin robin" in 2007. Tweet Tweet.

[highlight]~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~[/highlight]

and it sounds amazing!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    and it sounds amazing!

yes it does

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Brian
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    NCBRI wrote:
    yes it does

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

yes it does... and that damn little birdy is back.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    yes it does... and that damn little birdy is back.

and she is quite the tease
    Brian
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky "long enough to have a baby" bump

if you had sex and conceived the day this thread was started, you'd be due about now....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    PLease come south!!!! still faithful down here!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

for those of us with the faith..........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Yes, "Love Reign..." is absolutely amazing. Can't wait to hear it on my own speakers, or better yet, live-

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Happy weekend everyone.....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • come on get down here fellas!

Patience is also a form of action. ~Auguste Rodin
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Its 7 a.m. on Saturday, which is actually the beginning of my Friday, so Happy Saturday y'all!
    Time to get a haircut bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Today is haircut day - and hair coloring too..... :)
    BUMP!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    BUMP!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Haircut is done.............stopped at a local park with a large lake on the way home hoping to spot some Yellow-crowned Night Herons, alas there were none there. :(

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    kat and sea,

can you end this thread? please!

thanks

s
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Ignoring the hate............
  • Florida needs Pearl Jam, especially West Palm Beach and the House of Blues
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Florida needs Pearl Jam, especially West Palm Beach and the House of Blues
    A BIG HELL YES! for that.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    weenie wrote:
    BUMP!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

I just postponed my cut & color for a month. I like it this way :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    I just postponed my cut & color for a month. I like it this way :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Cool...........as long as momma's happy, everyone's happy. :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited July 2012

Purty please?
    Post edited by Fahka on
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Florida needs Pearl Jam, especially West Palm Beach and the House of Blues

Heck yeh! WPB 2 nighter I tell thee! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    tybird wrote:
    Time to get a haircut bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

I cut my hair last Wednesday. It looks nice.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

♪ Juli ♪
    Just enjoying the soothing sounds of...........LEAF BLOWERS :rolleyes:

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    No. Because Arsenal sucks.

ha.

:p C.Ronaldo>>>>>Thierry Henry :p

Watching the Arsenal vs. Blackburn game BUMP.

(Henry still sucks. Fabregas, Baptista, and Van Persie are class though).

♪ Juli ♪