Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    stoneg wrote:
    I 'll 2nd that pay day bump!

Hoo-ray for the Canadians - rumors of a festival in August with PJ. If so, at least they are on the road (some) this year.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Would you not give this thread a rest until the band start more dates.
    It's getting boring at this stage.

No. Because Arsenal sucks.

ha.

:p C.Ronaldo>>>>>Thierry Henry :p
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    :p C.Ronaldo>>>>>Thierry Henry :p

Oooo... Prissy!

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bumptybumpbump
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    bottom of the first page bump... going home (to the gym first) for the day... wanna jam this thread up there between all the happy canadian threads talking about their (sounds pretty good) summer festival rumors.

Harrummmph! Just have to wait...

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Would you not give this thread a rest until the band start more dates.
    It's getting boring at this stage.

You're warm with negativity,
    Yes, comfort is an energy,...
    But why let the sad song play?

And yes, that is a great idea, we will NOT give this thread a rest. Instead we will continue to remain faithfull and possitive.

[highlight]~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~[/HIGHLIGHT]
    Brian
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

working those positive vibes................
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Whoa! 2nd page bump...

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

...had a nice exercise, dinner, 1 glass o'vinho ... am feeling very positive.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

still positive..................:)
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Late night, finally got to bump today, bump.....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

G'nite all......
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Friday bump and 2nd page save.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    anybody else a little concerned about the rumors of Pearl Jam doing "festivals" this summer? How does that affect Southern tour possibilities?

Oh well... at least it is Friday... I should go to work now.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    SPALMA wrote:
    anybody else a little concerned about the rumors of Pearl Jam doing "festivals" this summer? How does that affect Southern tour possibilities?

Oh well... at least it is Friday... I should go to work now.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

You know it SPALMA...
    I'm concerned about all the talk about Canada and the festivals as well -with no talk of a Southern tour. We had that one blurb from the Orlando DJ and that was it?

Considering the amount of time I've been waiting for my "Deep" to arrive, the amount of time we have to wait on news for the South is proportionally accurate I suppose.

But I'm keeping the faith.....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Haven't spent much time over here lately, so forgive me if this has already been posted/discussed, etc; but I saw this on MySpace this morning and thought it was worth reposting for my southern and faithfull friends on this thread.

Could this mean we might get a show this summer or am I just wishful thinking? Guess we can only wait and see!

Happy Friday!

Pearl Jam covering The Who and Neil Young
    Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:42 AM GMT

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...ment-C3-More-3

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Pearl Jam's annual holiday single for members of its Ten Club fan organisation will feature a pair of classic rock covers: the Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" and Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World."

The Who cover appears in the Adam Sandler/Don Cheadle film "Reign Over Me," which opens March 9 in North American theatres. The Young track was recorded at the Make Poverty History concert in Melbourne, Australia, last November with U2's Bono and the Edge guesting.

According to a post on Pearl Jam's Web site (http://www.pearljam.com), the fan club single will hit mailboxes "sometime in February." Meanwhile, Pearl Jam is rumoured to returning to the road this summer, but no details have yet been announced.
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Haven't spent much time over here lately, so forgive me if this has already been posted/discussed, etc; but I saw this on MySpace this morning and thought it was worth reposting for my southern and faithfull friends on this thread.

Could this mean we might get a show this summer or am I just wishful thinking? Guess we can only wait and see!

Happy Friday!

Pearl Jam covering The Who and Neil Young
    Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:42 AM GMT

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...ment-C3-More-3

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Pearl Jam's annual holiday single for members of its Ten Club fan organisation will feature a pair of classic rock covers: the Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" and Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World."

The Who cover appears in the Adam Sandler/Don Cheadle film "Reign Over Me," which opens March 9 in North American theatres. The Young track was recorded at the Make Poverty History concert in Melbourne, Australia, last November with U2's Bono and the Edge guesting.

According to a post on Pearl Jam's Web site (http://www.pearljam.com), the fan club single will hit mailboxes "sometime in February." Meanwhile, Pearl Jam is rumoured to returning to the road this summer, but no details have yet been announced.

rumors are furious at this point.
    >Sounds like a credible festival in Canada in August (supposedly PJ is organizing it)
    >They were and then weren't playing Pinkpop in Germany ? in July - supposedly backed out because of babies due.
    >A slight rumor that they were going to play Bonaroo (forget where that is)
    >various rumors about playing festival ins the UK

!!!!!!and shit!, just now on the radio AS I am writing this - the DJ said that they were going to try to find out more about the PJ tour that is "supposedly" going to happen. He said that PJ was supposed to announce the tour before now but delayed. He didn't want to say that there WAS going to be an Orock sponsored show right here in Orlando - that last time he announced a show he jinxed it (last November). But would try to get info soon. I swear - I was trying to type it as he said it.
    I just emailed him letting him know we are listening...and waiting.

SPALMA wrote:

!!!!!!and shit!, just now on the radio AS I am writing this - the DJ said that they were going to try to find out more about the PJ tour that is "supposedly" going to happen. He said that PJ was supposed to announce the tour before now but delayed. He didn't want to say that there WAS going to be an Orock sponsored show right here in Orlando - that last time he announced a show he jinxed it (last November). But would try to get info soon. I swear - I was trying to type it as he said it.
    Bonaroo is in Tennessee.

Interesting..........when you learn more, please let us know.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I hate this because my work travel schedule for the year is starting to take shape.

This is what happened to me in 2006. I had my work travel schedule all set and then the tour dates were announced and because of that (plus the lack of southern dates) I was limited to 2 shows in one location when I had planned to see many.

I hope that doesn't happen again this year.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    2nd page rescue
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    2nd page rescue...again

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Bottom of the page rescue! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    "We" scream in affirmation
    Of connecting dislocations
    And exceeding limitations

[highlight]~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~[/highlight]
    Brian
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    SPALMA wrote:
    rumors are furious at this point.
    >Sounds like a credible festival in Canada in August (supposedly PJ is organizing it)
    >They were and then weren't playing Pinkpop in Germany ? in July - supposedly backed out because of babies due.
    >various rumors about playing festival ins the UK

Sounds like good karma and not a coincidence to me!