~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    STILL faithful down here in Florida! Come on guys and give us a clue! Yes, no maybe. We miss you all dearly!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Goodnight fellow jammers.......
    I'll be dreaming that some good news arrives soon!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • lojixlojix Posts: 6
    Come into enemy territory, maybe even two shows,

San Anton
    Dallas
    Houston
    Austin

Take your pick
    All you need is love
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • tybird wrote:
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Would you not give this thread a rest until the band start more dates.
    It's getting boring at this stage.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    6100 plus posts! And and still going strong!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012

So skip the thread. We're not going anywhere.
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

:)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Furry muff
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279

Nope. You have the inalienable right to not read this thread. And it is free!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

SPALMA wrote:
    Nope. You have the inalienable right to not read this thread. And it is free!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

right on sista....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    big bump for the south
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • wednesday bump!!
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
    hump day bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Back from my Field Ornithology class's field trip........Guntersville, Alabama...an impoundment on the Tennessee River..........lots of interesting waterfowl and at least four Bald Eagles...........cool.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    fuck I just saved this thread, I mean it was at THE BOTTOM! WE can't be having that people! Play the FUCKIN SOUTH!!! BUMP!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Know your rights

BUMP!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    just downloaded the Halifax DVD and burned and am watching it now....MAN! What a great show!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569

then stop reading it. seriously, you come in here every couple of days with a comment like this. just don't read it anymore.

oh, but thanks for the bumps anyway

unofficial sticky "it's all in the signature" bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    TheGossman wrote:
    just downloaded the Halifax DVD and burned and am watching it now....MAN! What a great show!
    Halifax DVD...........really???? Yes, it was a great show..........daystar and I were in attendance that night.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Just a couple of seconds to appreciate the MANY young folks that dubya is going to send over to Iraq...
    Prayers be with them
    and those already there.

and bump for the South
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South`
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    My daily bump! Please give us an update soon. We miss and love you all. Maybe we need more trees. Will you play the south if it's shadier? FLORIDA 07'!!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • bump it.

calvin-"I just read this great science-fiction story. It's about how machines take control of humans and turn them into zombie slaves."

hobbes-"So instead of us controlling machines, they control us? Pretty scary idea."

calvin-"I''ll say...*HEY* What time is it? My TV show is on."
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • jcoby6jcoby6 Posts: 2
    Play the South.

Bump
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    payday bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~