***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    weenie wrote:
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

:)

Well by golly, you just might get what you asked for....
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Well by golly, you just might get what you asked for....

We'll be here until we do..........
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Had to dodge all the sand hill cranes in my father's neighborhood. One of those beige pristine developments. Birds make it interesting.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    Had to dodge all the sand hill cranes in my father's neighborhood. One of those beige pristine developments. Birds make it interesting.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Sandhill Cranes seriously rock!!!!

Still a lot of moisture in the air here in North Central Alabama.........looks like a lot on the ground too.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

tybird wrote:
    Sandhill Cranes seriously rock!!!!

I'll second that!

Bummed that the Patriots are beating the Jets though :(

However.....!
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    I'll second that!

Bummed that the Patriots are beating the Jets though :(

However.....!
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    I'm still numb after that Cowboys debacle last night.........:(

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    you know, blue jays are loud and obnoxious and territorial and mean.

but they sure are beautiful, and i sure am glad my yard is full of them. among many others that populate my little 2 acre portion of the world

unofficial sticky red tail hawk bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    tybird wrote:
    I'm still numb after that Cowboys debacle last night.........:(

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

You have a right to be upset...... and just think how Romo feels. After having lived in Seattle for four years, I have to admit I was pulling for the Seahawks, but it was a cheap win. Still, a win is a win - especially in the playoffs.

At least you know you have a good qback for next year. I'm originally from Miami and a huge Dolphins fan. We don't even have a coach! :) You guys took him! But all's fair in love and war ..... and football is war!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Well, there goes the Giants...

,,, real game is tomorrow night... Go Gators!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Yep, should be a GREAT game! (even tho I'm a Seminole)

G'nite jammers.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    dangerboy wrote:
    you know, blue jays are loud and obnoxious and territorial and mean.

but they sure are beautiful, and i sure am glad my yard is full of them. among many others that populate my little 2 acre portion of the world

unofficial sticky red tail hawk bump
    There's a Blue Jay at the local botanical gardens who does a great imitation of a Red-shouldered Hawk call........love watching them come to a feeder and discover peanuts.....they really get excited.........call loudly and bob up and down.......cool stuff.

unofficial sticky White-breasted Nuthatch bump.......ank...ank

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Land of the no longer extinct Ivory-billed Woodpecker
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    tybird wrote:
    There's a Blue Jay at the local botanical gardens who does a great imitation of a Red-shouldered Hawk call........love watching them come to a feeder and discover peanuts.....they really get excited.........call loudly and bob up and down.......cool stuff.

unofficial sticky White-breasted Nuthatch bump.......ank...ank

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Land of the no longer extinct Ivory-billed Woodpecker

i actually came upon the blue jay in my yard today because i heard what i thought was a juvenile red-tail hawk call. searched a couple of trees and was met by a none-too-happy but brilliantly colored jay...

unofficial sticky bump for the birds in my yard

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    Monday morning........*yawn*......... bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    dangerboy wrote:
    i actually came upon the blue jay in my yard today because i heard what i thought was a juvenile red-tail hawk call. searched a couple of trees and was met by a none-too-happy but brilliantly colored jay...

unofficial sticky bump for the birds in my yard
    yeah......it is believed that they do that to run off other birds so that they can hog the food/prey. Very smart birds indeed.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Is there a bird that sounds like electical wires shorting out? - quite loud - like, SSSSSSSTTT-SSSSStttt

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

• please , play a show in PUERTO RICO !
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    sorry it's been a day or two since I bumped last.BUMP
    !!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Lunchtime bump....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Bump! :)

PLEASE play the south.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    2nd page rescue effort

~Play the South~
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    "One more time.......with feeling!"

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Brian
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ :D ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    AWESOME - I LOVE IT!

~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~ ~Play the South~
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    "I can see it coming"