***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    bump for TX
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Holy Crap! Im away for a couple of days and all of a sudden WE HAVE A CHANT. I like it.

~Play The South~
    ~Play The South~
    ~Play The South~
    Brian
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    tybird wrote:
    A 928 S4 would be as nice as Pearl Jam playing in the South during 2007. :D

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

I wish I was the full moon shining off a Porsche 928 S4's hood.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Brian
  • NCBRI wrote:

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

That sounds vaguely kinky to me....would you settle for a Boxster? ;)
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • tybird wrote:
    A 928 S4 would be as nice as Pearl Jam playing in the South during 2007. :D

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

So, you're telling me that the perfect birthday gift would be two tickets to a Pearl Jam show in lovely Dixieland wrapped by placing them under the windshield wiper of an S4?

Love to make it happen...but I need some help on the ticket part...pretty please, play the South.
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    NCBRI wrote:

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Nice............:D

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Laid low today... new boss! Can't let him get wind of my workday postings just yet...... I need news from 10C-

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    gotjam wrote:
    what all the fuss is about... it would actually be nice if they where 6k actual petitions...

SPALMA wrote:
    More contributors to this thread than many of the other "monster" threads.

The fuss is getting our message noticed - it is simple: "Please Play the South"

yes, and thank you, gotjam, for being yet another of the voluminous number of different posters in our petition thread

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • If they play the South in the first half of this year, then I need them to announce. I have to plan a bussiness trip to go to a seminar and I want one conveniately where PJ is playing a concert. South Florida always has lots of training meetings. ;)

BTW - You Southerners have quite a bit of spunk to continue this long winded thread.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
    BTW - You Southerners have quite a bit of spunk to continue this long winded thread.
    Thank you, I guess..........is it o.k. to called "spunky"???

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • bump

Every government is a parliament of whores. The trouble is, in a democracy, the whores are us. ~P.J. O'Rourke
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come south, come to Florida!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Come back to Southern California for 5 more shows!!!!
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    Yeah, spunk is good......

G'night jammers~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    bump and another 2nd page save.Come on guys announce the south tour soon.PLEASE!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    CONFIRMED: US & European Tour 2007

More developments on the PEARL JAM front. As reported by MusicScene late last year, the band has revealed their plans to release a 3-DVD set covering their mammoth 2006 World Tour. We can confirm that the set will be a compilation-style format, much like their previous DVD release 'Touring Band 2000' (2000). The box set will hit stores sometime in May.

We are also excited to announce that they will return to the stage for an exclusive string of European and US shows in mid-2007!

To open their return of Europe, PEARL JAM will make their third appearance at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands in May, followed by slots at the Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring Festivals in Germany. After winding their way up through Denmark, Sweden and Poland they will be ready to rock the UK for four huge shows, concluding in London on June 21st. We understand that a number of major venues in cities along the US East and South-East coast, including Tampa, West Palm and Atlanta, have been booked by the band. More details soon.
    TAMPA, WEST PALM, ATLANTA - PLEASE LET IT BE!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Great morning bump......:D

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • tybird wrote:
    Great morning bump......:D

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Give it a rest already.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Give it a rest already.
    Never give in..........never surrender.........we ain't quitters down here.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • tybird wrote:
    Never give in..........never surrender.........we ain't quitters down here.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

I'm proud of ya!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    If they play the South in the first half of this year, then I need them to announce. I have to plan a bussiness trip to go to a seminar and I want one conveniately where PJ is playing a concert. South Florida always has lots of training meetings. ;)

Thank you and Welcome to Florida!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

• Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    MAJOR BUMP FOR THE SOUTH!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    weenie wrote:
    CONFIRMED: US & European Tour 2007

More developments on the PEARL JAM front. As reported by MusicScene late last year, the band has revealed their plans to release a 3-DVD set covering their mammoth 2006 World Tour. We can confirm that the set will be a compilation-style format, much like their previous DVD release 'Touring Band 2000' (2000). The box set will hit stores sometime in May.

We are also excited to announce that they will return to the stage for an exclusive string of European and US shows in mid-2007!

To open their return of Europe, PEARL JAM will make their third appearance at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands in May, followed by slots at the Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring Festivals in Germany. After winding their way up through Denmark, Sweden and Poland they will be ready to rock the UK for four huge shows, concluding in London on June 21st. We understand that a number of major venues in cities along the US East and South-East coast, including Tampa, West Palm and Atlanta, have been booked by the band. More details soon.
    TAMPA, WEST PALM, ATLANTA - PLEASE LET IT BE!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Weenie???? this seems to good to be real....????

I'm proud of ya!!
    Thank you.............

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Hope its true!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    Hope its true!
    Hope is a wonderful thing.............as is faith.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    tybird wrote:
    Hope is a wonderful thing.............as is faith.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

YEP :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    MAJOR BUMP FOR THE SOUTH!
    Nice.......it's been awhile since we had a bump of this magnitude or style.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~