***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• play the south you fuckin pussys!

*~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Bump................for the birds and the trees that provide for them.

The South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Bump for the South because it's FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! And it's almost HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpp TREAT the South to PJ by planting some trees...... :D
    or even just bumping this thread along a few times will do.

Play the South~~please!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Bumping for bump's sake.....................Trees..........CO2 offset........great music........a great place=The South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Bumping for bump's sake.....................Trees..........CO2 offset........great music........a great place=The South

There are no trees in Dallas, so they're out.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
    There are no trees in Dallas, so they're out.
    Really.........no trees at all? How about in Fort Worth? Do they have trees? Shoot......we have enough to share here in Alabama.
  • Bump from page 2. Happy Friday, all!
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
    Bump from page 2. Happy Friday, all!
    And a Happy Friday to you...........Thanks for the bump

The South
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    GREAT friday night in florida bump.

beautiful weather = went to high school football game (senior son in band) - it was a blast... music is so good for kids...bump

just had a late dinner, romantic and listening to... Pearl Jam.. LOUD... bump.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Dallas and Houston 2007 Please.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky bump for the arbor day foundation...one cert and one notice showed up today!! the notice tells me that one of the certs was sent to the 10c, and the second cert came to me...i'll be forwarding it monday....

looks fuckin cool

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky bump for the arbor day foundation...one cert and one notice showed up today!! the notice tells me that one of the certs was sent to the 10c, and the second cert came to me...i'll be forwarding it monday....

looks fuckin cool

Aren't the certs great?

Dancing to Lisbon II = LOUD...nothing better...bump

• dangerboy wrote:

looks fuckin cool

That F*cking ROCKS!!!!!! I Live in Bozeman, MT. I can see the Gallatin Nat. Forest from my house.
    I'm calling the Arbor Day Foundation on Monday! Gonna do the same.
    I'm originally from Hattiesburg, MS. Left the year TEN came out........miss it everyday.
    So,HEY PEARL JAM; F*CKING PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!! They deserve a show on the Gulf Coast; that would cover New Orleans, MS, and panhandle of FLA.
    Edit: BUMP........
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
    That F*cking ROCKS!!!!!! I Live in Bozeman, MT. I can see the Gallatin Nat. Forest from my house.
    I'm calling the Arbor Day Foundation on Monday! Gonna do the same.
    I'm originally from Hattiesburg, MS. Left the year TEN came out........miss it everyday.
    So,HEY PEARL JAM; F*CKING PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!! They deserve a show on the Gulf Coast; that would cover New Orleans, MS, and panhandle of FLA.
    Edit: BUMP........
    Don't forget that parts of Alabama were also devastated by Hurricane Katrina....we were lucky that we had a decent governor in office to get repairs and such rolling.

The South
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    my second south is a (wherever you guys are willing to play)

woot! "i will bump the south thread, until my eyes go blind....."

yay for coffee, and yay for pearl jam playing the south...
  • NugNug Posts: 8
    They are not playing the South this time around nitwits.
    Nug wrote:
    They are not playing the South this time around nitwits.

that's at least twice you've come in here and called us names. get lost.

Going to a wedding, even curled my hair...

maybe they'll play Pearl Jam there.

bump

• tybird wrote:
    Don't forget that parts of Alabama were also devastated by Hurricane Katrina....we were lucky that we had a decent governor in office to get repairs and such rolling.

The South
    Sorry forgot Mobile. A thousand apologies...............

BUMP
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
    unofficial sticky positive vibes only bump

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    waiting for Eddie to say to us southerns "Good Evening"
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    unofficial sticky my 2000th post shedding the love boat captain tag bump

well, at least i thought i'd lose the love boat captain tag at 2000 posts....picked it up at 1500....oh well

so as i was sitting in a crappy southern bar tonight, i realized.... i need my pearl jam, because with pearl jam, comes my family that i can actually have a drink and talk to with :D

needin ya more than ever....

*bump*
    second page bump!
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Bump for Tampa! Still faithful here, we need a show! Please!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    And a bump for Atlanta too.....we really need to see the boys.
    BUMP for the South and Saturday night~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Sunday AM bump... we have this great thing in the South where you get to sleep one extra hour on one Sunday a year... wonderful.

Sorry forgot Mobile. A thousand apologies...............

BUMP
    No problem...............was away all day yesterday on an Audubon Society field trip, so here's one of the bumps that I probably owe from yesterday.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Ahhhhhh!! C'MON NOW!!! I was able to see ALICE IN CHAINS and GUNS N' ROSES in concert this month, 2 bands that haven't played shows for like a decade, and I have not seen my first Pearl Jam show yet, a band that tours ALL THE TIME?!?!? Talk about crazy...

:D PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Another Sunday A.M. bump

The South