Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    stoneg wrote:
    I guess it is my turn to bump.
    Nope........now it's my turn to bump......;)

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Bump for the South!! just read the signature!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    My turn again..........bump

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Please play the south or at least just Texas! I know W is from here but that's not our fault!
    Last bump before class

Please Play the South
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    definitely my turn to bump
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    my turn!!

unofficial sticky bump back to the top of page 1....

we know that people "in the know" are here regularly...please, just one of you, please, just throw us a bone....

woof

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    ok give me a turn. bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • I'm beginning to feel like we are part of the American democracy with this thread. No matter how much we raise our voices, no matter how much we protest--if the goverment isn't willing to change all we are doing is wasting time.

If the boys want to come here, they will. We are the new Europe, we'll see them in 2009. Believe me, I hope I'm wrong. But, something in my belly is telling me I'm not. Am I pissed? No. Do I wish they would come here? Yes. Why do I answer my own questions? I don't know.

But, what I do know is even if the boys do not come here, I will not hate them, I will not bag on them. If they want to come, they will come.
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    lance_gray wrote:
    I'm beginning to feel like we are part of the American democracy with this thread. No matter how much we raise our voices, no matter how much we protest--if the goverment isn't willing to change all we are doing is wasting time.

If the boys want to come here, they will. We are the new Europe, we'll see them in 2009. Believe me, I hope I'm wrong. But, something in my belly is telling me I'm not. Am I pissed? No. Do I wish they would come here? Yes. Why do I answer my own questions? I don't know.

But, what I do know is even if the boys do not come here, I will not hate them, I will not bag on them. If they want to come, they will come.

Hmmm, that's a bit of a downer. I think they'll be down here before the elections doing some activism.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Anybody up for planting a tree to reduce the "carbon footprint" of the tour if they'll just come to the SOUTH?!

A few thousand oaks and pines should do it...even the cute little "trees" with five serrated leaves will work ( as long as you tell me where they're planted!)

Please come south...I may not make it till 2009...uggggh!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

A few thousand oaks and pines should do it...even the cute little "trees" with five serrated leaves will work ( as long as you tell me where they're planted!)

that's the spirit!!

everybody who buys a ticket in the south must agree to plant a tree....an idea that, while funny, may actually have some merit...

Anybody up for planting a tree to reduce the "carbon footprint" of the tour if they'll just come to the SOUTH?!

Let's keep it to NATIVE hardwoods or long-leaf pines (which will only thrive in the right kind of soil, but they are rare compared to other pines. They form an eco-system composed of members that can only live in and among long-leaf pines.) or let's give money to the effort to save the firs in the Smokie Mountains.

How's that for a bump????

Please play the South
    tybird wrote:
    Let's keep it to NATIVE hardwoods or long-leaf pines (which will only thrive in the right kind of soil, but they are rare compared to other pines. They form an eco-system composed of members that can only live in and among long-leaf pines.) or let's give money to the effort to save the firs in the Smokie Mountains.

How's that for a bump????

Please play the South

well, seeing as how we're in the "city of oaks" in the tar heel state, where the official tree is the longleaf pine, i think we can do that....

unofficial sticky carbon footprint bump!

• Another bump... let's hope to see them down here sometime soon!
    dangerboy wrote:
    well, seeing as how we're in the "city of oaks" in the tar heel state, where the official tree is the longleaf pine, i think we can do that....

unofficial sticky carbon footprint bump!
    Long-leaf pines rock..................the endangered Red Cockaded Woodpeckers will only nest in mature long-leafs that have heart disease (yes, there is a heart disease for plants). Neat little birds........can drive an hour or so either east or south to check them out.

Please Play the South..........home of the endangered Red Cockaded Woodpeckers.
  • come back to NC, or even SC, id go that far.
    unofficial sticky rescued from the second page there's alot of action on the pit today keepin it at the top bump.....

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    My cat just meowed. This came after she ran full throttle down the hall about 4 times for no apparent reason. Now I'm no "Cat Whisperer" or anything but I think that meow probably means something along the lines of: Pearl Jam please play the South. So there ya go.

Oh and a catch up bump for the endangered Red Cockaded Woodpecker and well.........Trees!
    Brian
    even the cute little "trees" with five serrated leaves will work ( as long as you tell me where they're planted!)

uh, no officer, those are green japanese maples....

• There are several things all southerners know very well...thats
    1) Bourbon
    2) BBQ
    3) Great Rock N' Roll
    4) Beautiful Southern Belles.
    (notice the order...the first three are the only ones that really won't EVER let you down !)

Since Southerners also know agriculture, I figured what better way to get GREAT ROCK N' ROLL (PJ) to come South than to COMMIT to plant AT LEAST ONE TREE in order to offset the "Carbon Footprint" of PJ's Tour (see "activism").
    Just two Southern Venues would (=) approx. 40,000 trees if every ticket holder commited to plant just one tree in order to steer this tour back towards the Southern U.S.
    Personally , I'll plant 10 trees if I dont have to wait until 2009 to see the band. Now let's do something good for our environment and get the band headed back South !
    (if somebody has enough computer smarts maybe they can link this thread to the ** Official Please Play the South Petition** thread)

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

-Will Rogers

bumping for trees

Please Play the South
    hug a mountain dude

play the south
  • a "save the big cockhead woodpecker" bump!

- Benjamin Franklin

-Will Rogers

- Benjamin Franklin

-Will Rogers
    BeBe wrote:
    I can't plant any more trees but I will hug ten mountain men if PJ plays the south!

lmao at hugging mountain men...

hug a mountain, dude

get it?

ever watch beavis and butthead?

lmao, anyway.....

PLAY THE SOUTH PLAY THE SOUTH PLAY THE SOUTH PLAY THE SOUTH