***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Juust keeping it at the top bump.Please check the Tampa meetup on October 21st thread if you are in florida.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Doing my part bump

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • First time I haven't seen this on the front page in quite awhile!!!!

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • therover wrote:
    First time I haven't seen this on the front page in quite awhile!!!!

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto!

PLAY THE SOUTH!
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
  • therover wrote:

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to agree bump...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Bump for my Heels who finally won a game tonight.
    Bump for Tybird realizing that Im not Portugese.
    Bump for the faithfull in The South who lie nestled with visions of PJ shows dancing in their heads.
    Bump for the nuts who are still awake around here.
    Bump for Jessica Alba, who has nothing to do with The South or PJ, but.......well, this one should be self explanatory.

PS: Anyone who is still awake. Programing note. Austin City Limits. PBS. Tonight 12:00 (thats 20 mins from now for those under the influence). The Pixies. Not sure if its on the same time everywhere, but it def. is here in the Triangle. They have some good bands on there. Robert Plant was on a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!
    Brian
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    NCBRI wrote:
    Bump for my Heels who finally won a game tonight.
    Bump for the faithfull in The South who lie nestled with visions of PJ shows dancing in their heads.
    Bump for the nuts who are still awake around here.
    Bump for Jessica Alba, who has nothing to do with The South or PJ, but.......well, this one should be self explanatory.

PS: Anyone who is still awake. Programing note. Austin City Limits. PBS. Tonight 12:00 (thats 20 mins from now for those under the influence). The Pixies. Not sure if its on the same time everywhere, but it def. is here in the Triangle. They have some good bands on there. Robert Plant was on a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!

Whoa!! Thanks for the PBS listing..I am up and wide awake in America...Good music coming up!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
    BeBe wrote:
    Whoa!! Thanks for the PBS listing..I am up and wide awake in America...Good music coming up!!!

There is another live music show that we get after it called "Soundstage" or something like that. I think that may actually have been the one where I saw Robert Plant.

Good night everyone. Stay classy......The South.
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    A "Thanks to your guidance, I saw the light" bump

Please Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    page 2 rescue
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    On page 2 bump!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Wakey wake bump.............a lazy Sunday morning in the South

Please Play the South
  • went to bed too late & got up too early bump
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Just got up bump!
    Play the south!
    Where is Lowlight?
    Just finished the Sunday Crossword (w/an able assist from the lovely wife) bump

Please Play the South
    Bump before the weekly NFL festivities begin.
    Brian
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    *yawnnnnnnnnnnn* good morning ya'll
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    NCBRI wrote:
    Bump before the weekly NFL festivities begin.
    A Thank God for DirecTV and the NFL Gameday Ticket Bump

Please Play the South
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i'm a football widow today, so i'm rescuing this thread from page 2 and sending it back to the top of the page

looking forward to the tampa pj fan convergence in october, hope to meet a lot of you over there...

til then,bump for the South, bitches!!!
  • in the garage I sit
    on my fucking rump
    page two? My God!
    Another fucking bump!
    -Jeremy
  • make it a sticky!:
    PLAY THE SOUTH!

Bump
    "The ocean's made me, but who came up with love?"

D.C. '00
    West Palm Beach '03
    Tampa '03
    Philadelphia '03
    Albany '03
    Mexico City 1,2,3 '03
    Pittsburgh '06
    Cincinnati '06
    NYC 2 '10
    Costa Rica '11
    Mexico City '15
    Dana Point '21
    Chicago 2 '24
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    "Sitting at the computer paying my bills so I may as well bump" BUMP for the South... (don't care to watch the Falcons and the damn fools that run TV stations in Atlanta won't put AFC teams on - they prefer Paid For TV Commercials instead. Talk about hicksville......)

PJ- PLAY THE REPRESSED SOUTH! PLEASE!!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    RodrigoDu wrote:
    make it a sticky!:
    PLAY THE SOUTH!

Bump

Yes, Kat and Sea, Please make this a sticky!

Please?!

PleasePleasePlease
    kicking this back up to the top before i head out to do some shopping
    weenie wrote:
    "Sitting at the computer paying my bills so I may as well bump" BUMP for the South... (don't care to watch the Falcons and the damn fools that run TV stations in Atlanta won't put AFC teams on - they prefer Paid For TV Commercials instead. Talk about hicksville......)

PJ- PLAY THE REPRESSED SOUTH! PLEASE!!!!!!
    Are you kidding me............the CBS station in Atlanta does not show the NFL games???? :eek: I thought the stations in Birmingham were bad!!!

Another Thank God for DirecTV and the Gameday Ticket bump

Please Play the South
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial kevin harvick sticky bump!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    Quick bump while most of the games go into halftime.

Please Play the South
    bump before dinner
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Dollpartz wrote:
    bump before dinner

now, let's talk about this one....

down here in central and eastern north carolina, some people say that the mid day meal is dinner, and that the late day meal is supper. personally, i grew up on lunch being called lunch and supper being called supper and occasionally i would hear the word dinner but it usually referred to a specific event, like a fund raiser or church social or maybe somebody was getting some kind of civic award or something....

how 'bout y'all?

unofficial sticky bump for unique southern vernacular....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged