Why do Canadians bands suck so much?

123457»

Comments

• pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
    If you picked the most popular bands in America, chances are they suck, too. Canada has some awesome music. I think popular music in Canada might be better than popular music in the States. Check out Sam Roberts, Matt Mays & El Torpedo, Wintersleep, Metric, Arcade Fire, Sloan, Broken Social Scene, the Dears, Danko Jones, Hey Rosetta!, The Novaks and a few more bands. For a country of 30,000,000 I think there is a lot of good music that comes out of here.
  • Here is just a small list of the Canadian imported bullshit that has poisoned American radio

Nickelback
    Finger Eleven
    Sum 41
    Three Days Grace
    Barenaked Ladies
    Rush
    Simple Plan

Well that's shitty radio crap....of course...just like the shitty radio crap from the US such as DAUGHTRY, Linkin Park, Lifehouse, Jay Z and much much more...
    Yeah some Canadian rock sucks...big time but alot of it is awesome especially alot of not so well know bands because the friggin rock so much it's not shitty enough to be put on the mainstream radio...
    Master of Zen
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    I think I'm now a Trews fan...the new cd is good rawk and the last one(den of thieves is stellar)

http://notimeforlater.com/