• MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    no kidding Kelly :D

Stone Pic section would ROCK!! :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    BUMP for Stone, who I heard last night, was on FIRE during the Not For You solo! :D

and also Lyd just informed me that Stoney does the solo for RATS!! Another one to add to the list :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    stoney did a *SICK* solo on rats in vegas.

but more importantly....did anyone check out the dance he was doing during the first few songs in vegas?

bonus points to those who can describe it vividly!

:)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,418
    Love when Stone dances!

Loved seeing him on his knees playing and then Ed throwing himself to the floor and doing the same!

YAY STONE!
  • Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    Only 1 more week and then FINALLY I will get a taste of the Stonester on this tour!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen PJ in 3 years and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!! Nadia!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Also, I would love to talk about PARACHUTES live but I seriously can't even go there right now..........
    :o!!!!!!!

:o
    I cried!!! Parachutes in Vegas...It busted me up..
    Missed you in San Diego, but I have something for you when I see you in Portland..Be sure to call me!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Counting down the days now til I see Stone in action :cool:

Seems ages but hopefully it won't be.

P.S How do I become an official Pony? :D
    I just had 2 days of Stone Love...Vegas and San Diego..I no longer have a voice, but it's all good!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Stone is a complete badass, he gets me smiling everytime i see him.
    once dissolved we are free to grow.
    www.freebord.com
    Gen5 wrote:
    Only 1 more week and then FINALLY I will get a taste of the Stonester on this tour!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen PJ in 3 years and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!! Nadia!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE WEEK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh i know Twinie, i can't wait!! :D I know the waiting is driving you mad, but it will be worth it, you and I both know;) STONEster in the groove @ the SF shows!! and you my dear, are in for a week filled of PJ and Stone!! SF shows, Portland AND the GORGE shows!! YEA!! :) you and I will experience a PJ show TOGETHER!! YEA!!

*jumps up and down* :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    oh i know Twinie, i can't wait!! :D I know the waiting is driving you mad, but it will be worth it, you and I both know;) STONEster in the groove @ the SF shows!! and you my dear, are in for a week filled of PJ and Stone!! SF shows, Portland AND the GORGE shows!! YEA!! :) you and I will experience a PJ show TOGETHER!! YEA!!

*jumps up and down* :p

I don't know about Portland but definately SF and PONYLAND!!!!!!! I just can't believe it's only a week away.....in the words of you and Lydia....huh?? Like Conan huh??? That's EXACTLY how I feel!!! Now I shall do the string dance!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    I don't know about Portland but definately SF and PONYLAND!!!!!!! I just can't believe it's only a week away.....in the words of you and Lydia....huh?? Like Conan huh??? That's EXACTLY how I feel!!! Now I shall do the string dance!!!!

hehehe. Do the string dance to your heart's desire Pati!! :D

yeah i know, by this time next week, we all shall dance to the music of PJ!! Plus, hopefully Stone WILL have hair :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    hehehe. Do the string dance to your heart's desire Pati!! :D

yeah i know, by this time next week, we all shall dance to the music of PJ!! Plus, hopefully Stone WILL have hair :p

HEY, that's right....we got that going for us!!!!! HAIR!!!! Stone's hair!!!! hahahahahahahaha.....aaaawwwww, something to live for....feels good.....hahahahahahhaha
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    HEY, that's right....we got that going for us!!!!! HAIR!!!! Stone's hair!!!! hahahahahahahaha.....aaaawwwww, something to live for....feels good.....hahahahahahhaha

LOL oh yeah, and don't forget, his Gibson Les Paul gold top guitar, I LOVE it when he plays it for Alive. The beginning riff of that song, always gives me chills each time I hear it!! :)

I hope Stone will do a lot of solos at our shows!! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    LOL oh yeah, and don't forget, his Gibson Les Paul gold top guitar, I LOVE it when he plays it for Alive. The beginning riff of that song, always gives me chills each time I hear it!! :)

I hope Stone will do a lot of solos at our shows!! :D

Between the 5 shows, we better get LOTS of STONEster LOVIN'!!!!!!! Can you imagine if they do Not for you and we are together!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!

Ok, need to pick up my cousin....I will be back!!! hehehehehe
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    Between the 5 shows, we better get LOTS of STONEster LOVIN'!!!!!!! Can you imagine if they do Not for you and we are together!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!

Ok, need to pick up my cousin....I will be back!!! hehehehehe

yeah I KNOW!! Ooo, I HOPE we get it together at ONE of these 5 shows!! Hell, Lydia called me last night during Not For You/Modern Girl...THAT is my song!!! :D Well, one of them though :p Girl, u and I are going to go ape shit when that happens!! LOL
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    8 shows this tour has given me a stone gossard hangover. it's official.

to gorge or not to gorge?!?!

take your money and your drugs.
    grace6697 wrote:

um, Grace, I think u should do the Gorge! :D it will be a STONEY LOVE FEST at these shows!! I can just feel it!! :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    yeah I KNOW!! Ooo, I HOPE we get it together at ONE of these 5 shows!! Hell, Lydia called me last night during Not For You/Modern Girl...THAT is my song!!! :D Well, one of them though :p Girl, u and I are going to go ape shit when that happens!! LOL

ummmm.........OF THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS!!! And YES I am YELLING!!! I don't know what I would do if they played those songs......well, I do but yeah.....Ok, I think I will need to carry smelling salt with me for all the shows b/c I may just pass the fuck out!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    grace6697 wrote:

UUUHHHHH.....You DO know what all of us are going to say right????? hahahahahahahahahahah....GET YOUR ASS TO THE GORGE (well, if you can).....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    ummmm.........OF THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS!!! And YES I am YELLING!!! I don't know what I would do if they played those songs......well, I do but yeah.....Ok, I think I will need to carry smelling salt with me for all the shows b/c I may just pass the fuck out!!!!

OMG! YEA! I would freak out if they did any of those songs!! Of the Girl. Thin Air. All Those yesterdays. Mankind. NO WAY!!! :eek: seriously, these songs HAVE TO be played!! they haven't done ANY Stoney songs, except for Don't Gimmie No Lip!

i will pass out along w/you girl! hahaha. OH LORD! what are we getting ourselves into?! :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    OMG! YEA! I would freak out if they did any of those songs!! Of the Girl. Thin Air. All Those yesterdays. Mankind. NO WAY!!! :eek: seriously, these songs HAVE TO be played!! they haven't done ANY Stoney songs, except for Don't Gimmie No Lip!

i will pass out along w/you girl! hahaha. OH LORD! what are we getting ourselves into?! :p

We are getting ourselves into sweet blissness!!!!!!! =) MANKIND!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    i don't know if you all remember back in 2003, in Rolling Stone, during the Riot Act tour, Stone talked about their buses using less fuel. Well, the boys are doing it again and Stone again, is talking about it :D I found this on my FMQB:Radio Industry News :)

Enjoy it!! :)

'Pearl Jam has announced a series of initiatives to help keep the band's carbon emissions at a minimum in 2006. In addition to donating $100,000 to nine environmental organizations, the band uses a variety of other avenues to offset carbon output. "We established the Carbon Portfolio Strategy in the hopes of creating new models for businesses like ours looking to invest in the future health of our planet and its delicate ecosphere," says guitarist Stone Gossard. "We hope that by highlighting and creating a commons for these groups, we can help to advance a broad and synergistic strategy that encourages preservation of existing ecosystems, restoration of degraded environments, and broad stimulus for clean, renewable energy technologies."'
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    the 'boss is not here' BUMP :D for Stone!!

Bring it ON Stone in SF and @ the Gorge :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    i don't know if you all remember back in 2003, in Rolling Stone, during the Riot Act tour, Stone talked about their buses using less fuel. Well, the boys are doing it again and Stone again, is talking about it :D I found this on my FMQB:Radio Industry News :)

Enjoy it!! :)

'Pearl Jam has announced a series of initiatives to help keep the band's carbon emissions at a minimum in 2006. In addition to donating $100,000 to nine environmental organizations, the band uses a variety of other avenues to offset carbon output. "We established the Carbon Portfolio Strategy in the hopes of creating new models for businesses like ours looking to invest in the future health of our planet and its delicate ecosphere," says guitarist Stone Gossard. "We hope that by highlighting and creating a commons for these groups, we can help to advance a broad and synergistic strategy that encourages preservation of existing ecosystems, restoration of degraded environments, and broad stimulus for clean, renewable energy technologies."'
    Very nice. Have to love the guys for this.
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • ^^Hiya Kelly, it's Mel. :)

That is really awesome that they boys are involved in projects like this. *two thumbs up*
    aka: TwoAlarmFire on RM

06/06/03, 07/06/06

"Playing a song that hits you on that deep emotional level and being able to match that with what you're playing on the drums - that can just lift you and the song to another level." -- Matt Cameron
    Hey Mel! Glad to see ya here. :)
    --

To have fallen for me
    ladies, only 2 weeks til the gorge!! OMG! it is coming SOON!! :eek:

And glad you ladies like the article:)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    ladies, only 2 weeks til the gorge!! OMG! it is coming SOON!! :eek:

And glad you ladies like the article:)
    :eek: I can't wait!
    --

To have fallen for me
  • bookworm30bookworm30 Posts: 186
    Just a casual bump for showing the daily Stone love!

BTW, I love his hands, I think they're beautiful!
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon