Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    okay, if I don't make sense throughout this, I have to say, i am very, VERY tired and to the point where I am about to sleep. Also, i'm 3 months pregnant and really can't think straight. my little baby inside of me gets me tired easilyl! haha. Love going through the whole motherhood:)

I had to work today, and work tomorrow. Gosh I can't believe what has happened for the past couple of nights!! STILL so surreal!! :eek: we all have to pinch ourselves. i'm just going to skip to night 2 and get into night 1 later on, b/c I am really too in shocked by what happened last night! We planned on sitting together, which was me, Lyd, Pati and Mel. Well, at the last minute last week, Lisa calls me and tells me she is coming up here for ALL 3 SF shows. I was in TOTAL shock!! Another Pony coming to the show. YEA!! We kept in contact and told her that we could save her a seat for last night's show. :)

we all sat together and at b/f Sonic Youth took the stage, Lisa came up w/the idea of using the back of a poster to make a sign that said Stoney G. Fan Club. :D for that she ROCKS!! hehe. And Lydia made the lettering and we put it up on the lower balcony. Once the band came on, Matt was the first to see our sign and gave us the metal sign :D and smiled. Stone saw it and smiled. Jeff looked and laughed. Mikey looked and smiled at us! :cool: Eddie looked at us and smiled and later on, during YL he looked at our section and smiled and waved to the 5 of us. :D

Stone didn't look back after that. We were trying to get his attention ALL night! And I have to add, Stone did a KILLER solo during Fuckin' Up! Stone was kick ASS and DEFINITELY taking names! haha. He was smiling from ear to ear all night long!! Not only him, but everyone in the band were SO happy and excited!

After YL, Matt grabbed Stone, put his hands on his shoulders and tried to turn him over to see our sign. Stone could NOT bulge. I noticed he was shaking his head and smiling. he was embarassed. from our friends that were on the floor, his face was beet red!! :o

Then we left and Mel and Lyd went to the back to try to meet the band, and me and Pati were walking and we ran into lisa by the buses. She came up to us and said, 'i got something for you' and she put Stone's picks into our hands. she told us that someone on the bus, we think it is Stone's guitar tech or something, told her 'this is from Stone. this is for you and your friends' :D we all think that Stone was on THAT bus and he was TOO embarassed to come out :p We called Lydia and Mel and they came. We were ALL surprised that we each got picks PERSONALLY from the duckman HIMSELF!! :eek:

we even took pics of us kissing each of our Stone's pick!! :cool: we are STILL in shocked over that!! seriously we ARE!!!

and Stone, hasn't seen ANYTHING yet!! oh the Stone Fan Club will be representing tomorrow, Portland (which I can't go, but will be there in spirit :)) and the GORGE!!! :D

Pati has a GREAT idea, for the Gorge, BOTH nights, all Ponies/Bitches make a STONE sign and bring it to the show. We want to show Stone that he is truly loved by the PJ fans!! :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    I have a lotta love for Stone- he's such an incredible musician! Love him!

YEAH!! thank u for showing your love for the groovemisiter!! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    okay, if I don't make sense throughout this, I have to say, i am very, VERY tired and to the point where I am about to sleep. Also, i'm 3 months pregnant and really can't think straight. my little baby inside of me gets me tired easilyl! haha. Love going through the whole motherhood:)

I had to work today, and work tomorrow. Gosh I can't believe what has happened for the past couple of nights!! STILL so surreal!! :eek: we all have to pinch ourselves. i'm just going to skip to night 2 and get into night 1 later on, b/c I am really too in shocked by what happened last night! We planned on sitting together, which was me, Lyd, Pati and Mel. Well, at the last minute last week, Lisa calls me and tells me she is coming up here for ALL 3 SF shows. I was in TOTAL shock!! Another Pony coming to the show. YEA!! We kept in contact and told her that we could save her a seat for last night's show. :)

we all sat together and at b/f Sonic Youth took the stage, Lisa came up w/the idea of using the back of a poster to make a sign that said Stoney G. Fan Club. :D for that she ROCKS!! hehe. And Lydia made the lettering and we put it up on the lower balcony. Once the band came on, Matt was the first to see our sign and gave us the metal sign :D and smiled. Stone saw it and smiled. Jeff looked and laughed. Mikey looked and smiled at us! :cool: Eddie looked at us and smiled and later on, during YL he looked at our section and smiled and waved to the 5 of us. :D

Stone didn't look back after that. We were trying to get his attention ALL night! And I have to add, Stone did a KILLER solo during Fuckin' Up! Stone was kick ASS and DEFINITELY taking names! haha. He was smiling from ear to ear all night long!! Not only him, but everyone in the band were SO happy and excited!

After YL, Matt grabbed Stone, put his hands on his shoulders and tried to turn him over to see our sign. Stone could NOT bulge. I noticed he was shaking his head and smiling. he was embarassed. from our friends that were on the floor, his face was beet red!! :o

Then we left and Mel and Lyd went to the back to try to meet the band, and me and Pati were walking and we ran into lisa by the buses. She came up to us and said, 'i got something for you' and she put Stone's picks into our hands. she told us that someone on the bus, we think it is Stone's guitar tech or something, told her 'this is from Stone. this is for you and your friends' :D we all think that Stone was on THAT bus and he was TOO embarassed to come out :p We called Lydia and Mel and they came. We were ALL surprised that we each got picks PERSONALLY from the duckman HIMSELF!! :eek:

we even took pics of us kissing each of our Stone's pick!! :cool: we are STILL in shocked over that!! seriously we ARE!!!

and Stone, hasn't seen ANYTHING yet!! oh the Stone Fan Club will be representing tomorrow, Portland (which I can't go, but will be there in spirit :)) and the GORGE!!! :D

Pati has a GREAT idea, for the Gorge, BOTH nights, all Ponies/Bitches make a STONE sign and bring it to the show. We want to show Stone that he is truly loved by the PJ fans!! :)

I don't think I can put into words what took place.....I am like you Nadia, sooooooooo tired and I am still trying to wrap my mind around everything!!!!! My body is cursing me but what can I do????? It's fucking PJ and Stone!!!! My body is calling me EVERY name in the book.....but I still have more shows!!!! I wish Portland would have worked out for you but I understand....

Love to Nadia, Lydia, Lisa and Mel!!!! Lisa give your puppy some hugs and kisses for me!!!!! STONE LOVE IN SF, PORTLAND AND PONYLAND!!!!!!
    And I know this is a Stone thread but MEL WILL GET HER TAMBORINE!!!!! =)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    I don't think I can put into words what took place.....I am like you Nadia, sooooooooo tired and I am still trying to wrap my mind around everything!!!!! My body is cursing me but what can I do????? It's fucking PJ and Stone!!!! My body is calling me EVERY name in the book.....but I still have more shows!!!! I wish Portland would have worked out for you but I understand....

Love to Nadia, Lydia, Lisa and Mel!!!! Lisa give your puppy some hugs and kisses for me!!!!! STONE LOVE IN SF, PORTLAND AND PONYLAND!!!!!!
    And I know this is a Stone thread but MEL WILL GET HER TAMBORINE!!!!! =)

yeah I know! haha. I told Chris about what happened last night, I was SO tired when I was telling him what happened last night :p it is like 'where is my mind?' literally!! LOL

3 more shows to go and that is it!! WHOA!! i don't know how much my pregnant body can handle! haha. I'm still going to rock out and drink TONS of water!!

STONEY LOVE is COMING ON people the next few shows!! Pati, I made our Stone Fan Club sign and managed to fit that saying :D i hope you'll like it when I see you tomorrow! :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    yeah I know! haha. I told Chris about what happened last night, I was SO tired when I was telling him what happened last night :p it is like 'where is my mind?' literally!! LOL

3 more shows to go and that is it!! WHOA!! i don't know how much my pregnant body can handle! haha. I'm still going to rock out and drink TONS of water!!

STONEY LOVE is COMING ON people the next few shows!! Pati, I made our Stone Fan Club sign and managed to fit that saying :D i hope you'll like it when I see you tomorrow! :p

I know.....I am SO happy that you, Lydi and I will be driving back together b/c there is going to be tears!!!! hahahahahaha....Can't believe it's the end of the tour!!!!

And I am sure I will LOVE the sign.....do you like it????? I will have to take it on the road with me!!!! You rock for making it!!!!! We love us!!!! hahahahah....I am so repeating you and Lydia.....hahahahahahah
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    hehe. I love US too Pati! Hey, you are part of our crew, so you are allowed to say it :D i'm SO glad!! And I'm glad that the Stoney's Ponies will be headed to Seattle...YEA!! :D

The sign looks decent haha. i still need to fill it in. haha. I hate the way my "N"'s come out :p i hope you like it and i managed to put the SMILEY face on it! ;)

WOHOHOO, tomorrow night girl and ANYTHING GOES! Here's to MORE Stoney LOVE!! :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    OMG! I just cant even believe what's been happening lately! The fuckin FONDA!? Are these things really happening? Everythings so fuzzy and the fuzz ain't clearing anytime soon. *yells* I got into THE FONDA you guys!! :eek: I knew I would cuze ya know, I believe;)...but I am still like "wtf??" *tears* I can't even really think about it or I swear I'll just cease to exist. First time EVER seeing PJ in a shoebox and FIRST time EVER SEEING THEM UP CLOSE!! I was right up front inches away from Stoney!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Got so many smiles and so much love from the man. :D *tears* I can't even fuckin talk about this shit right now. It's all too overwhelming. To go from that once in a lifetime/I Believe In Miracles/dream come true and then some tiny ass super blessed show....to PJ playing the HOLY TRIO of shows in my backyard????! :eek: Are you nuts??? How are we surviving this?? I honestly cannot believe this shit. Someone please punch me in the face repeatedly cuze NO FUCKIN WAY THIS IS REAL! :eek:

Awww that was very nicely summed up Nadiboo. Yes, I am so just like ~~>:eek: HUUUUUH? Who did that happen to? Where was I last night? Say what now? :eek: I can't stop staring at that thing and the entire bus ride to and from work I was just getting way emotional thinking about it all. SO much love! SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :D Last night was so HOLY SHIT special on so many levels and I loved sharing it with my girls. I wrote a fanview in Given To Fly if anyone wants to check that out. Basically I am just still so stuck! BOTH of these nights have knocked me on my ass!! The HOLY SF TRIO is blowing my mind!!!!!!! Knowing that we have more shows to come too? :eek: AHHHH! And as far as SG love, this was just a warm up to PONYLAND??????? I can't even compute that...........

I must say, the boys are lovin it up in SF like I have never seen. I have NEVER seen them give this much love ....Ed especially. ALL of them are on fiyah in new ways. We all knew that to be true with the past shows this year, like 90's energy and shit...but these SF shows? There's something even more out of this universe going on here. The energy, the vibes, the non-stop smiles. EVER SINGLE MEMBER just far and beyond anything I have ever witnessed/experienced. And you best believe STONEY G IS OWNING THE HELL OUTTA EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!! <~~~~~ :eek: There's so much Stoney love this tour and this man is drinking it up! The juice is loose! We are fueling the man more and more and more! The energizer duck! I'm telling you! One must see it to believe it and even then it's like wtf? Headbanging all over the place, doing the 2 step (hahahaa...Pati...Inside Job! Wtf??haha), dippin, pigeon neckin fierce as fuck, doing the duck, pogo mania....shredding, tweaking shit out, playing his overly talented heart out like never before. Even those of us that have been in the "know" for years are still just in shock. Everything that we know and love about the almighty riff master is 110% reborn in '06.

And YES~>Fuckin Up...Stoney G was FUCKIN shit UP during that solo. Daaaaaamn boy. I had my sign way up in the air trying my best to scream as loud as possible with my practically non existent voice. :p For real...the man was absolutely jaw droppin!

Night 1 too?? I am still in disbelief of that as well. God, all these recent shows have been unfuckinbelievable!!!!!! I was on the fuckin RAIL night 1 people! Do you even understand??? I was right there!!! That never happens! I think this is always whats adding extra intense vibes in SF!!!
    Awww also got major love and smiles once again. YAY!!! Speaking of "once"....HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THEY PLAYED OOOOOOOOONCE!! :eek: OMG!!!!!! I fuckin LOST it! WAS THAT REAL??? omg! Ok wow..*gathers self* I'll need to write more about night 1 later on. I'm working on my fanview right now but I had to come to this thread and share some major Stoneylights.

OF THE motha fuckin GIRL????????? Oooooooooooooooo!!!
    :eek: :o *grinds everything*
    THE SEXY SEXY UNLEASHED NIGHT 1 as well??????? Is this a joke????

I can't even discuss this anymore.....
    Riduckulous!
    Gen5 wrote:
    My body is cursing me but what can I do????? It's fucking PJ and Stone!!!! My body is calling me EVERY name in the book.....but I still have more shows!!!!

HA! I love it. So true. :D Oooh so true.
    My body and throat are like "bitch...chill!" but nope...TOMORROW I'M GONNA ROCK EVEN HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahha. *gives body and throat middle finger* :p Like Pati said, it's PJ & Stoney...what's a girl to do. ;)

And again, there is so much Stoney love at these shows. People freaking out all over the place screaming for the man, giving him the props, love and respect that he demands! I heard someone in line night 1 saying "Stone Gossard is one of the most underrated talents out there!" YES! Thank you! :) It seems like people are finally catching on. The dude next to us last night was like "YES, we're on Stone's side!" as soon as we got our seats. haha. I looove it! How often do you hear that shit? Then the people behind us that were side by side with me night 1 with their IN HIDING on one side and DONT GIMME NO LIP on the other??? Come on! What a Stoney lovefest! These were our people! Being able to share it in all and react to things with my fellow Stoney Ponies was the best thing ever too. :) Our section last night seriously ROCKED SO HARD WE MADE THE BALCONY BOUNCE!!!! I kept looking over at Mike's side and everyone was just standing there! :eek: THE BOSSMAN IS CONQUERING ALL! WOOOOOOOOOO!
    About damn time. :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Awww also, I'm sorry Kelly and Nadi to hear that you girls won't be able to make it to those shows. :( But yes, you will both definitely be there in spirit and your fellow Ponies/Bitches will be representing extra much in your absence . Don't you worry. :cool:

And Pati, once again, loooooove the sign idea for PONYLAND!
    :D

Fuckin STONE!
    How cool is this guy??? (((:D)))
    OMG....bday boy in 3 days!!??!?! :eek: :D! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Btw~major ATY vibes I'm feeling for PORTLAND! Like...maaaaaajor. :o
    And btw~ I definitely think we are getting all those Stoney goodies that have been soundchecked but never played. I feel this! :D

Oooh damn! Are these recent shows really just the beginning of it all???? What in the? :eek:

"Lo√e, you know the word

I have a lotta love for Stone- he's such an incredible musician! Love him!

Love the Love!

Happenstance, I have totally noticed all the shirts and it is such a beautiful thing. The love really is taking over! :D
    ~"It's all across this nation!"~ :p

"Lo√e, you know the word

MeddleDeal wrote:
    hehe. I love US too Pati! Hey, you are part of our crew, so you are allowed to say it :D i'm SO glad!! And I'm glad that the Stoney's Ponies will be headed to Seattle...YEA!! :D

The sign looks decent haha. i still need to fill it in. haha. I hate the way my "N"'s come out :p i hope you like it and i managed to put the SMILEY face on it! ;)

WOHOHOO, tomorrow night girl and ANYTHING GOES! Here's to MORE Stoney LOVE!! :D

YAY for the smiling face!!!! You rock!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    OF THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! On the first night!!!!! How does a Stoney Pony survive this???

Then night 2 Eddie says "this one Stone wrote" and they go into DISSIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I was leaning sooooooo far over that balcony.....but I had my girls there!!!!! You guys were sooooooo sweet during that song!!!! And Mikey was so cool!!!!

OH HELLO!!!! Ok, the Stoney dances......OMGOONIE!!!! hahahahahah....Inside Job???? Thank you Lydia!!!!! hahahahahahahaha.....I love being with you ladies during last nights show and Nadia for all shows (even though I thought I scared you the first night....) THOSE DIPS!!!!! He is the FUNKIEST man.....DAMN!!!!! What is going to happen tomorrow????????
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    YAY for the smiling face!!!! You rock!!!!!

no problemo!! ooo, i just noticed, you are NOW a 'Dissident' :D congrats Pati!! :)

and Lydi, thanks for understanding, you know I wanted to be there and i know they will play some of Stoney songs live. Sometimes being a Broke Ass Bitch REALLY sucks, but oh well haha :p I know it will be okay though, at least i'm STILL going to the Gorge though!! YEA!! :D and WOW girl, like WHOA! that is cool what you just said!! I'm glad that you got THAT close to Stoney Boy!! :D

now I got to finish filling in the lettering in the sign and paint the heart red :D and then I am going to recover and sleep and get my energy up for MORE Stoney love!! wohohoo!! see ya'll manana!!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Don't forget Stone's Birthday is Thursday, Somebody make him a cake in Portland!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    no problemo!! ooo, i just noticed, you are NOW a 'Dissident' :D congrats Pati!! :)

and Lydi, thanks for understanding, you know I wanted to be there and i know they will play some of Stoney songs live. Sometimes being a Broke Ass Bitch REALLY sucks, but oh well haha :p I know it will be okay though, at least i'm STILL going to the Gorge though!! YEA!! :D and WOW girl, like WHOA! that is cool what you just said!! I'm glad that you got THAT close to Stoney Boy!! :D

now I got to finish filling in the lettering in the sign and paint the heart red :D and then I am going to recover and sleep and get my energy up for MORE Stoney love!! wohohoo!! see ya'll manana!!

Yes, I did notice that!!!!! heheheheh....I love it.....And I will see you tomorrow hun!!!!! YAY!!!!! Can't wait.......Get some rest!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Lizardking wrote:
    Don't forget Stone's Birthday is Thursday

Not possible. :)
    Something is in the works.

Awww and Pati and Nadi...I just love you girls! :D
    Ooooo I can't wait to see that sign Nadi! And to see you guys tomorrow and do this all over again! I said YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Oooh but this just in....

SF PICTURES ARE UP! :eek:
    Excuse me! Would you LOOK AT THIS THING! It made me AW out loud really fuckin loud. (((:D)))

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/6-2.jpg

You can just sooooo feel that love! Damn! :o:)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-1.jpg :eek:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/8-2.jpg

Woooooooow. SF = mad love.

And the lean from The Fonda? It's captured! HELL YES! I swear I just fall deeper and deeper in love with Kerensa each time new photos are posted. This chick rocks the house!!! I was telling Pati and Nadia about how at The Fonda Eddie & Stoney were leaning up aganist each other, back to back...they started pushing back and forth back and forth, like "who's gonna win?" hahaha. They both started busting up and finally Stoney won. :p Awww! It was one of the best moments!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/4-2.jpg
    (((:D)))

Oooo and here's more from various other recent shows
    (for the lazy folk;) handpicked 'ripe' Stoney goodness )

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/3-4.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-2.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/3-1-2.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-3.jpg

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
    :D!!!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    we'll be back in the stone section tomorrow, 2 nights there already, it feels like home haha

i know this isn't a pic of stone, but this moment bowled me over last night:

http://www.tenclub.net/i/tourphotos/20060716/6.jpg

can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!
    i know this isn't a pic of stone, but this moment bowled me over last night:

http://www.tenclub.net/i/tourphotos/20060716/6.jpg

OMG yes! *chills* I just realized that she got a shot of him bowing!!!!!!! :eek: :D I can't get that outta my head either and have been going off about that and the kisses...and waves. Just...all the love! I can't believe it B! :D Bowing to US? :eek: We gave HIM chills? JESUS!

That's so cool that you'll be up there agian. I'm headed for the rail again! :eek: My body is really not ok with that, but it's had a day to rest and really doesn't have a choice in the matter. :p You know I'll be lookin up there though. :) And I know that section will be rockin round 3! AHHH I can't wait! Will your sis be there again? She's too cute. I'm so glad she's starting to "get it".

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• oh my god... you girls got f*cking OWNED in Cali!!! The love, the props, the signs... the PICKS???!!! WOW... Stoney is notoriously stingy with the picks so I don't know who owns who... Stone co-owned, I'd say :)
    I love it.
    Good job ladies!!! Way to REPRESENT!!!
    To the lucky ones, have copious fun in Portland too and see ya at the Gorge :)
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
    oh my god... you girls got f*cking OWNED in Cali!!! The love, the props, the signs... the PICKS???!!! WOW... Stoney is notoriously stingy with the picks so I don't know who owns who... Stone co-owned, I'd say :)
    I love it.
    Good job ladies!!! Way to REPRESENT!!!
    To the lucky ones, have copious fun in Portland too and see ya at the Gorge :)

Stone co-owned......hahahahahahahahahaahhaah.........brilliant!!!!!! I love that!!!!!!! It was a magical/historical show........and one more SF show to go!!!!!! THEN PORTLAND......THEN PONYLAND/THE GORGE!!!!!! Don't forget to bring your Stone Sign!!!!!! Campaign time!!!! For Stone Luv!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Isn't that just unreal Happenstance!? :eek: We are all in shock and keep asking each other what happened?? hahaa. Thanks for the congrats. :D I still can't get over this...had it PERSONALLY delivered to the 5 of us?! :eek:!??? Whaaaaaat!? Each time I think about it (which is non-stop) I tear up, and get this butterfly feeling in my tummy. How sweet/amazing! Pushing the love and respect to even greater levels. *sigh*

Uh oh, stingy with the picks? haha. Awwwww...so we should feel extra extra extra special then? Believe me, we sure do. :D co-owned. hehe. I love it!

THE GORGE (aka PONYLAND) will be the biggest gathering of Stoney love. :o Represented to the uttermost extreme! :D I cannot fuckin waaaaaait!

And thanks for the PORTLAND props. Again, we are gonna represent something fierce for our bday boy. What a blessing the day this talent was born. I wonder if as soon as he came outta the womb he just instantly picked up a guitar (baby sized of course) and just started busting out masterpieces?? I bet he could already play 4 instruments by the time he was 10 minutes old. :p The man is TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Oh & here's to him singing way fuckin soon! :D
    It's a MUST!
    Don't make the PONIES trample.
    ;)

"Lo√e, you know the word

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Isn't that just unreal Happenstance!? :eek: We are all in shock and keep asking each other what happened?? hahaa. Thanks for the congrats. :D I still can't get over this...had it PERSONALLY delivered to the 5 of us?! :eek:!??? Whaaaaaat!? Each time I think about it (which is non-stop) I tear up, and get this butterfly feeling in my tummy. How sweet/amazing! Pushing the love and respect to even greater levels. *sigh*

Uh oh, stingy with the picks? haha. Awwwww...so we should feel extra extra extra special then? Believe me, we sure do. :D co-owned. hehe. I love it!

THE GORGE (aka PONYLAND) will be the biggest gathering of Stoney love. :o Represented to the uttermost extreme! :D I cannot fuckin waaaaaait!

And thanks for the PORTLAND props. Again, we are gonna represent something fierce for our bday boy. What a blessing the day this talent was born. I wonder if as soon as he came outta the womb he just instantly picked up a guitar (baby sized of course) and just started busting out masterpieces?? I bet he could already play 4 instruments by the time he was 10 minutes old. :p The man is TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Oh & here's to him singing way fuckin soon! :D
    It's a MUST!
    Don't make the PONIES trample.
    ;)

He found a guitar string that tied him to his mother......hehehehehehehehe.....couldn't resist that one.........ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! And we have some talking to do Ms. Lydia about Portalnd.....like flight details etc. etc. etc.........YAY YAY YAY!!!!! So much LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    OMG yes! *chills* I just realized that she got a shot of him bowing!!!!!!! :eek: :D I can't get that outta my head either and have been going off about that and the kisses...and waves. Just...all the love! I can't believe it B! :D Bowing to US? :eek: We gave HIM chills? JESUS!

That's so cool that you'll be up there agian. I'm headed for the rail again! :eek: My body is really not ok with that, but it's had a day to rest and really doesn't have a choice in the matter. :p You know I'll be lookin up there though. :) And I know that section will be rockin round 3! AHHH I can't wait! Will your sis be there again? She's too cute. I'm so glad she's starting to "get it".

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TONIGHT!!! :eek: *running around in circles* lol

yeah ed's been giving some serious love to us, and we're all giving it back to the band in spades! :) woohoo! and yep my sis will be with me along with some buddies, we'll wave at ya!!
  • SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    You guys!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY...:eek: :eek: WOW!!! I can't believe how great the shows have been!!!!! And getting STONEY'S picks delivered to you!!!!!! :o THANKS so much for telling us about those wonderful nights! I'm even more bummed that I can't make the Gorge shows now, but I'm happy you guys will be representin'. :)
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    It's 11:12 am. I"m getting the hell of here to go get into line. Last night in San Fran. It has all been so magical! Meeting MIke yesterday is s till the most unbelievable experiece. I"m fucking tired, but once I get settled, I will post the pics. There are on my camera still for all to view!!!!!! See ya tonight! Come find me in line, girls!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    listening to Brad right now....stone rules
  • HEY... how's this for a word...
    STOWNED
    it's short for "owned By Stone" course :)

Sorry... I hurt my elbow and am getting a little goofy on the painkillers :D
  • LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,418
    I like it!
    HEY... how's this for a word...
    STOWNED

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Not possible. :)
    Something is in the works.

Awww and Pati and Nadi...I just love you girls! :D
    Ooooo I can't wait to see that sign Nadi! And to see you guys tomorrow and do this all over again! I said YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Oooh but this just in....

SF PICTURES ARE UP! :eek:
    Excuse me! Would you LOOK AT THIS THING! It made me AW out loud really fuckin loud. (((:D)))

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/6-2.jpg

You can just sooooo feel that love! Damn! :o:)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-1.jpg :eek:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/8-2.jpg

Woooooooow. SF = mad love.

And the lean from The Fonda? It's captured! HELL YES! I swear I just fall deeper and deeper in love with Kerensa each time new photos are posted. This chick rocks the house!!! I was telling Pati and Nadia about how at The Fonda Eddie & Stoney were leaning up aganist each other, back to back...they started pushing back and forth back and forth, like "who's gonna win?" hahaha. They both started busting up and finally Stoney won. :p Awww! It was one of the best moments!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/4-2.jpg
    (((:D)))

Oooo and here's more from various other recent shows
    (for the lazy folk;) handpicked 'ripe' Stoney goodness )

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/3-4.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-2.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/3-1-2.jpg
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/7-3.jpg

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
    :D!!!!

These pictures are CUTE!!!! There are lots of happy smiles. :D:D

And, I love that picture with Jeff and Ed up in the air!!!!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    HEY... how's this for a word...
    STOWNED

I love it!!!!!!!! :D:D

And those pics are...AMAZING!
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • Thanks Leila and smilin' We're stowned and proud of it!!
    Just think... our thread friends are at the SF3 show RIGHT NOW <sigh>.
    I hope VedHead is grinding everything in sight :)