Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    YEA for the STONEY LOVE!!! :D

Been on a Stoney kick all weekend long, I listened to the 6.17 show, WOW, every whisper is truly breathtaking and how about the song I would like to call, "guess, call it love' or something like that :p And does ANYONE have the Brad performance from that event? :) I *heart* Brad too!! :D

On my 23rd b-day, my friend, David, made me a b-day card using photoshop, and put Stoney w/the thumbs up next to a cake that said 23. :p I thought that was TOO cute/funny so I printed it and I STILL have it on my wall even after these years :)

who is ready for the SF and Gorge shows? I AM!! :D LET THE STONEY PONIES/BITCHES take over!! :cool:
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Innocent little kittens die if we don't let Stone sing!?! HA! Awww no. I also heard ducks die too! :eek: COME ON PJ!! For the love of all kittens & ducks LET STONE SING~~>AT EVERY DAMN SHOW! *cough cough G-R-EE-D*cough cough* :D
    rocks my face off with his killer groove

LOL!!!! :D YES!!

Nadi! THat's too cute that David made that pic for you. :p And BRAD! YAY!! Mucho love for Brad. :) BEST FRIENDS can't get here soon enough. OOooo hopefully they tour next year. :D

And am I ready for those shows??? :eek: HA!! Pleeeeease. I think you know. ;) Our STONEY LOVE shall indeed RULE THE GORGE. :cool:

And as far as EVERY WHISPER???? *puts up hand & gets a little cobra neckin in the mix* Don't get me started. Dont' EVEN get me started. That song is not of this earth. :o!!!!!!!

Alright...I gotta get back to work.

I MUST watch DGML later on! Can't wait!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Stone's the man.
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    Stone!...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    Nadi, that's so cool about the card made for you. :cool:

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Innocent little kittens die if we don't let Stone sing!?! HA! Awww no. I also heard ducks die too! :eek: COME ON PJ!! For the love of all kittens & ducks LET STONE SING~~>AT EVERY DAMN SHOW! *cough cough G-R-EE-D*cough cough* :D
    And ducks too!! Damn, let the man sing. :o

I can't wait for The Gorge! I still only have a Sunday ticket though. :( :( I really need both nights to make a trip from the midwest worthwhile I think. It's costing me money I really don't have for this, but I thought I should just do it.

And Every Whisper?!! Don't even get me started. That song is so beautiful. I adore it. I agree "guess, it's love" is great too. :cool:
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
    Mookie and Eddie'stonerocks, know where it's at. :D Stone rocks!
    --

To have fallen for me
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=CaVvnQlS-Cs&search=pearl%20jam%20singles
    SOLAT and Baba O'Riley 1992. Very, very cool. Look at Stoney.
    --

To have fallen for me
    YES Kelly! :D Excellent call. Singles premire! ROCK! Definitely one of my favs. Look at Stoney, especially during BABA! :eek: Daaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!! DUCK ON FIYAH! But seriously, look at ALL OF THEM! :eek: Jeff's bunny hops are outta contro..and how he starts doing the Townsend pinwheels at the end with his bassl! WHOA! And Eddie!? Well let's just say that's some good, goooood times. :o So fierce and intense too. Makes my blood boil! Love it! Awwwww and who's the sweaty smiley beast bashing that kit???*huge grin* YAY Dave fuckin A! :D

Thanks for posting that girl. Always a great watch.
    :D

*sigh*

This band is too damn much!
    :o

And yes, mookie & eddie's Tone rocks....you guys are very, very wise.
    :cool:

"Lo√e, you know the word

Ooooooo OH...

I can't believe how far along we've all come. *sniff sniff* It's so beautiful.

**HAPPY 1,000th POST OF STONEY LOVE**

WOOOOO!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION BITCHES & PONIES ALIKE.

HAIL HAIL THE MASTER OF RIFFS AND GROOVE. We will forever praise your coolness. Said it before and I'll say it again...the praise is never-ending, just like your talent. :D

ALL OF THIS......ALL FOR THE LOVE OF STONE!

http://www.epiccenter.com/EpicCenter/clips/mov/3001.mov

:D:D:D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Ooooooo OH...

I can't believe how far along we've all come. *sniff sniff* It's so beautiful.

**HAPPY 1,000th POST OF STONEY LOVE**

WOOOOO!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION BITCHES & PONIES ALIKE.

HAIL HAIL THE MASTER OF RIFFS AND GROOVE. We will forever praise your coolness. Said it before and I'll say it again...the praise is never-ending, just like your talent. :D

ALL OF THIS......ALL FOR THE LOVE OF STONE!

http://www.epiccenter.com/EpicCenter/clips/mov/3001.mov

:D:D:D

Great googly moogly 1000 posts!!! OH and I need to ask you about Portland..... =D
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Congrats to those who brought this thread to #1000+

*does Stoney chicken dance around room*

So it's been a while since I've been on his side of the stage at a show.
    Does he still mouth all the chords like he used to? :)

Damn if I don't have a hot panty moment during the Jeremy crescendo and watching him pogo... :o When are they going to play the alternate version of that song again!?!?!?!

*goes to dig out recording of 1993 MTV video awards performance to drool over*

:p
    YAY thank you!! I just couldn't resist posting when I saw that my last post was 999. I was too damn excited! :p

*does Stoney chicken dance around room*??
    :eek:
    LOL!!!!! :D That kicks ass. Lemme join you.

*does Stoney chicken dance around room with MusicForRhinos*

Ahh that felt good. That man's neck surely has a mind/groove all it's own. hehe.

Wow, but over a 1,000 posts now! I can't believe we're finally here. It's so beautiful. *inhales the love ala Stoney Mexico III*<~~~~ how touching was that Pati!? :D *feels all warm and fuzzy*

Does he still mouth the chords? HAAAA. No you didn't! Wait...YOU DID! And... he totally does. AHAHAHA. Too funny! Oooh he also headbangs like a mofo during SEVERED HAND! :eek:!!!! It's THE BEST!!!! He's so on fire this tour, on whoooole new levels of great/holy shitness...just like everyone else in the band. :D Awww and him and Jeff have been meeting in front of Matt's kit non-stop and playing to each other too. :) It's very sweet to see The Godfathers lovin it up.

Ooo PORTLAND Pati!? Followed by a smile? Mmmm hmm. Me likes! Could it be that one of 'my little ponies' is gonna join me?:eek: I hope, I hope. I mean, can you even believe that it will be on the mighty G's bday??? :D That is just way too perfect. You wanna send me a PM??? *crossing my fingers for some good news*

BTW...I finally watched "Don't Gimme No (partial) Lip" as funny little Happenstance called it. :p THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT! I was laughing sooooo loud..I'm sure I woke up my anal neighbor. :rolleyes: :p OOOps! hahahha. I couldn't help it. Sassy Stoney had me rollin. That finger is soooooo riduckulously....riduckulous. HA! I love it. And when he starts getting way , waaaaay sassy about it at the end...flickin that hand all over the place?! :eek: TOO HILARIOUS! The "WOOOOOOO"??? ahahhahaha. DAMN YOU STONE! "It's just a fuckin problem!" Him and Eddie all singing in each others faces?!?! AHHH! I just can't handle all this love and cuteness and....PIMPNESS! This band/man just refuses to stop!

*explodes*

"Lo√e, you know the word

• yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    YAY thank you!! I just couldn't resist posting when I saw that my last post was 999. I was too damn excited! :p

*does Stoney chicken dance around room*??
    :eek:
    LOL!!!!! :D That kicks ass. Lemme join you.

*does Stoney chicken dance around room with MusicForRhinos*

Ahh that felt good. That man's neck surely has a mind/groove all it's own. hehe.

Wow, but over a 1,000 posts now! I can't believe we're finally here. It's so beautiful. *inhales the love ala Stoney Mexico III*<~~~~ how touching was that Pati!? :D *feels all warm and fuzzy*

Does he still mouth the chords? HAAAA. No you didn't! Wait...YOU DID! And... he totally does. AHAHAHA. Too funny! Oooh he also headbangs like a mofo during SEVERED HAND! :eek:!!!! It's THE BEST!!!! He's so on fire this tour, on whoooole new levels of great/holy shitness...just like everyone else in the band. :D Awww and him and Jeff have been meeting in front of Matt's kit non-stop and playing to each other too. :) It's very sweet to see The Godfathers lovin it up.

Ooo PORTLAND Pati!? Followed by a smile? Mmmm hmm. Me likes! Could it be that one of 'my little ponies' is gonna join me?:eek: I hope, I hope. I mean, can you even believe that it will be on the mighty G's bday??? :D That is just way too perfect. You wanna send me a PM??? *crossing my fingers for some good news*

BTW...I finally watched "Don't Gimme No (partial) Lip" as funny little Happenstance called it. :p THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT! I was laughing sooooo loud..I'm sure I woke up my anal neighbor. :rolleyes: :p OOOps! hahahha. I couldn't help it. Sassy Stoney had me rollin. That finger is soooooo riduckulously....riduckulous. HA! I love it. And when he starts getting way , waaaaay sassy about it at the end...flickin that hand all over the place?! :eek: TOO HILARIOUS! The "WOOOOOOO"??? ahahhahaha. DAMN YOU STONE! "It's just a fuckin problem!" Him and Eddie all singing in each others faces?!?! AHHH! I just can't handle all this love and cuteness and....PIMPNESS! This band/man just refuses to stop!

*explodes*
    STOP!!! You're turning me on!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Awww, you guys BETTER call me. I can't make it to Portland b/c of the following reasons:

1.work
    2.$$ :(

This sucks MAJOR ass though. I SO want to be there on Stoney's b-day, and i'll be sad that I'll be missing out on the Broke Ass Bitches trek from Portland to seattle :( *sighs* oh well, we will forever have our Stoney trek in 2004 :D

and don't get me started on Mexico City III dvd!! :eek: can we say STONEY LOVE?! WHOA!! And Pati, we haven't even watched the 2nd disc!! :p haha and RVM, is a MUST watch!!

Kelly, aww thanks sweetie, for that sweet comment!! :D oh girl, you don't have a tix for Sat night, well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't have a tix for Sunday night:( But when there is a will there is a WAY!! :cool:

and YEA, we hit 1000th already!! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside b/c we hit this!! YEA!!! :D

okay, I MUST get back to work or I'll hear my boss say, 'what did you do today?" I SO gotta find another job!

love ya my fellow Ponies...and Lyd, we HAVE to make our shirts, even if we are broke ass bitches hahaha :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    Don't ask me how I came across this....

But I found a pdf page that listed Stone as a bass player on a "free jazz" album w/some other musicians here in Seattle. Gregg Keplinger: A Selected Discography - "Absurd World Country"

Sheesh what can this guy NOT do?? :)
    i don't think he CANNOT do anything! I know a few years back, he was helping the Red Feather organization by building huts, (i think) that is rad that he was doing that. :D Helping out people shows how grounded he is. :)

And has ANYONE hear any Green River music?! :eek: Talk about being punky!! :p

listening to the Dallas 2003 boot, and when Eddie introduced Stone, there was a Stone chant...good times. good memories :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    Nadi...we are totally making the shirts. I already have a design up on Zazzle.com too. :D Wooooo! I'll show it to you when I see you this week. ;)

And MusicForRhinos....nope...there honestly is not ONE thing that this man can't do. :eek: How in the?! It makes my brain hurt trying to understand how it's possible for one man to be capable of SO damn much. I've given up trying to understand this madness. It's pretty fuckin out of control if you ask me!

*sigh*

But, you know what they say....

You can't spell "GOSSARD" without G-O-D.
    ;):D :cool:

"Lo√e, you know the word

YEA for our shirts!! I can't wait to see them!! :D

PORTLAND show is going to ROCK since it will be on Stoney's b-day!! :cool: i am still sad that I can't attend. First was my 23rd b-day show (Benaroya) back in 2003, which turned out to be a Stoney lovefest and now this show:( oh well...I can always look forward to the Gorge :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    Yeay, Stoney love all over the place!!!!! :D

Hahah, yahamita, what you said above is funny. :D:D I agree. :o

Those of us going to The Gorge who don't have tickets for both nights need them!! This will be my first time, and going this far I just feel like I need both nights. :p Hope that isn't greedy.

I was just watching PJ in Sao Paulo, and I love what Eddie says about Stone.

"And on the drums, the boss, the King, the ruler of all of us - Stone Gossard!" - Eddie Vedder, 12/2/05

:D :cool:
    --

To have fallen for me
    Aww I know! Isn't all this LOVE just so damn beautiful. :o
    All for you Stoney Boss. :cool:
    All for you.
    "And on the drums, the boss, the King, the ruler of all of us - Stone Gossard!" - Eddie Vedder, 12/2/05

:D!!!! Aww thanks so much for posting this Kel! That is one of the greatest things Ed has ever said. I can't stop smiling. That is soo signature worthy right there. LOOOOVE IT!

Oh and since Nadi mentioned it I must post it....

http://www.billingsgazette.com/newdex.php?display=rednews/2001/07/13/build/local/strawhaus.inc

*sigh*

Well would you look at that shit? #1. That cute ass little picture needs to chill #2. As if being a musical PIMP ain't enough...here he is helping to save the world!???! :eek: Oh you have got to be kidding me! This man is OUT OF CONTROL!

THE WORLD = STONE'S BITCH

"Lo√e, you know the word

Watching sao paulo?! There's video of that? :eek: That is a cool quote Kelly!! :D I remember, which I have to listen to the 2005 SA boots, Eddie said that they take orders from Stone. :D or maybe I imagined it hahaha

thanks Lydi for looking that up, i was TOO damn lazy to search for it, but of course, I was at my office job :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    No problem. :) I love that quote, too! One of the bitches over at RM has it for a sig line. I think I might have to use it. :p

I remember reading that little article before. Thanks for posting it! Here is a picture (so cool, so cute):
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/SSRKE/PJ-Stonetoolbelt.jpg

For some reason I think the above pic looks a little more clearer than the one on the website, but probably not. lol

Yep, there is video of that Nadi. I would copy it for you, but I don't have a DVD burner that works. I may be able to get a friend to do it sometime. It's not the best quality, but it's cool. Plus, Stone on drums and that quote. :cool:
    --

To have fallen for me
    hey that is cool Kelly. I understand, hey, I would burn you copies of a Brad and PJ shows I have, but my boyfriend used up all my blank cds :mad:

But that pic of Stone is TOO damn cute! The bucket hat!! I mean, that just rocks!! :cool: He can sure rock a tool belt and a bucket hat, as well as playing all those instruments :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    So I'm going through a stack of some random photo clippings of PJ and such...
    And I come across this photo of Stone and Regan Hagar at Disney World with their arms around each other, standing in front of this pink castle.

It's total fruitcake. :p

Has anyone else seen this? I'll try and scan it when I get home tonite. It's a hoot.
    Gah, ya gotta love the man. :D

Hey Meddle - what Brad shows do you have??
    Anything from SF like around 1995??
    My self-made bootleg of one of those shows got munched and I'm missin it :(
    So I'm going through a stack of some random photo clippings of PJ and such...
    And I come across this photo of Stone and Regan Hagar at Disney World with their arms around each other, standing in front of this pink castle.

Has anyone else seen this? I'll try and scan it when I get home tonite. It's a hoot.
    Gah, ya gotta love the man. :D

Hey Meddle - what Brad shows do you have??
    Anything from SF like around 1995??
    My self-made bootleg of one of those shows got munched and I'm missin it :(

LOL :p that is funny! I SO gotta see that. You see, EVERYONe goes to Disney World, even Stone and the Pixies :p

MusicforRhinos, the only Brad cd i have is from the Bowery Ballroom in NYC back in 2002. :( i'm sorry. I"ll see if anyone in the brad community has one.:)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    btw, I am BLASTING Stone's solo album, and rockin' out to Pigeon!

*does the Piegon walk* :D

'knock off the price, of my love, knock off this deer, in my headlights, knock off my seed and my wife...cause i'm outta here, cause, i'm OUT!' :cool: Talk about sexy ass song!! :D and that guitar part during that part in the song, talk about PURE genius!! :D

now I MUST be getting back to work hehe

love to all my fellow Ponies/Bitches :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    I can't believe I missed this premiere last year!! *d'oh!!* :(
    Great photos on this site - talk about Seattle history!!

http://www.malfunkshun.com/main/movie_events.html

Thanks Meddle for checkin around. In the meantime, maybe I can tape my cassette back together :p
    *runs into thread*

((((::*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY::~*))))

My fellow bitch/pony!!! I'm wishing you the Happy, Happiest birthday!! :D I'm so happy that we've met and I really love your presence around these parts. :) What can I say? You have excellent taste. ;)

I hope you have the bestest bday ever filled with sooooo much PJ/STONEY love! And just think, the greatest bday present EVER awaits you next month girlie.:eek: It's is SOOOO ON!!!!!!!

:eek: HAAAA!!! OMG you have to post this MusicForRhinos!! Pretty pleeeease?? :D I'm already...IN LOVE. Can't wait to see this. ahaha.

Nadi..you just forced me to put on PIGEON. :cool:
    Not like it takes any convincing but still....
    ;)

*does the PIGEON with Nadi*

Jesus...you can't get much more catchier than this! Woooo! GO STONEY GO! Cuze he's outta here...he's oouuuuu.......
    I've never been so happy about someone sleeping around. :D
    *coughcough*Musical SLUT*coughcough*

Oooh wow, thanks so much for posting this
    http://www.malfunkshun.com/main/movie_events.html

:)

I hear ya, I'm still aching to see this as well. *sigh* Someday.....

Aww! But what cute ass pictures! Awwwww!!!!!!!!! *warm fuzzies* Thanks again! :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Happy Birthday SmilinSkullRing! We share a b-day, what a kick-ass day it is. Love that you posted that pic of him building straw houses or whatever. I've seen it before somewhere and thought it was so cute. Stone is cool because he donates his money and time to environmental causes. And he walks or rides his bike around town instead of driving. There was an article about that I read once.
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
    Awww two of our Ponies are celebrating a b-day today!! YEA!! Happy B-day ScreamingLemur and Kelly!! :D

I hope you both had a rockin' b-day and here's to the Gorge, and hopefully I'll see ya both there!! :cool:

*HUGGLES* :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~