Love for Stone Gossard Thread

Comments

• SmilinSkullRingSmilinSkullRing Posts: 1,230
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Oh and excuse me...speaking of STONEY LOVE, would you look at ALL THIS STONEY LOVE .....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/snugglebugBFFs.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D

That pic is awesome! It makes me so happy. I wish it was a bigger pic though. I still love it though!
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me
    Well what can I do to make it good for you
    I’ll call you beautiful if I call at all"
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Aww! hehe. Thanks SmilinSkullRing. :) I love your love as well.

OH WHOA...my email addy? You'll send this to me?!? :eek: AHHH!!! *bows down repeatedly* THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!! :D A PM is on it's way my friend. Awww! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!!

YAY THE GORGE! We need you there. I will definitely be on the look out for an extra Saturday tic. I know you'll find one. And yes...the PONIES and BITCHES united as one?? OMG how awesome! We will RULE that haven!! :D STONEY..GET READY! :cool:

ha...isn't that Pigeon line hilarious??:p This man is too much. HA...feeling bad about feeling so good singing that!?!? :D Too funny!!

<~~~ now listening to ATY~Boston 3 '03
    :o!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT until they finally unleash this beauty in '06!!!! :D
    I have a feeling PONIES will be present when this goes down. ;)

*ahem*

And now onto the riDUCKulously adorable picture. Excuse me??? Is this real?? :eek: Too fuckin precious. LOOK AT THAT LOVE!!! :D You can't just take a little snuggle break!!!!! TOO MUCH! IT MAKES ME ANGRY HOW PRECIOUS THIS IS! :mad: :p hahahaha.

Here's a bigger shot for everyone....

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7031/3junnewjerseyencoxando0uh.jpg

((((((( :) )))))))
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

DAMN! Ed look's like a lion in that pic~!
    What a mane!!
    LOVE the pic, Jeff looks a bit nervous, biting his nails
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
    No problem at all! :D I'm glad to help out. I can send you mp3's now, but I was planning on sending you the disc in .wav format too. Then you can trade it easier.

Awww, thanks for saying that. :) And even more so for being on the look out for me for a ticket. You rock! Stone fans know how to take care of each other.

Haha, yeah "Pigeon" is just a groovy as hell song. I love singing it, listening to it , whatever. I can be caught listening to it many times in a row without noticing it.

ATY rocks! Love it, love it. Maybe The Gorge will get it?

Thanks for the bigger picture!! RiDUCKulously? Haha, nice. I adore that pic. I really do. I might have to change my wallpaper. I can't stop staring at this pic. I wonder when that was during the show?
    --

To have fallen for me
    SmilinSkullRing, you really have no idea how happy you've made me. :D Awww yes, it's true...us PONIES and BITCHES really do know how to take care of each other. I still can't get over all the love in this thread. How beautiful is this????? :o I love us.

Pigeon indeed ROCKS MAJOR ASS! Is this not just the epitome of the catchy Stoney goodness that we all know and love?? I mean jesus! The song just hooks itself into you immediately. It also forces you to do the duck. :eek: :p Super infectious in every possible way. THANK YOU OH MIGHTY MUSICAL SLUT! :D

ATY @ THE GORGE?? :o Lovin it. Looooovin it.
    I also feel it for PORTLAND too. I really, really do. ;)

yahamita...hahah...he does look lion-esque there. I agree. :p I am just in awe/in love with this picture. What a dream..... THE DREAM TEAM....snugglin it UP. Please don't wake me! :D

OH speaking of wallpapers......I was looking through some of my pics and thought I'd post these for you SmilinSkullRing.:) And any/everyone else that's interested....

First, this is just one of THE greatest wallpapers out there. Hands down...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/Stonewallpaperlg.jpg
    I just....*zips mouth shut*...WOW!
    :D!!!!

Secondly, a super sweet soul here on the board made this for me last year. LOVE IT!!! :) It's the best...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/LadyPJ27/PJ/StoneWallpaper1.jpg

Enjoy!
    :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

I think I've made you about as happy as I was when someone told me they had the boot. ;):D Glad to help you out. I'm uploading it, so I'll probably post the links here for other Stoney fans. :)

"Pigeon" is completely infectious. No doubt. And it definitely just hooks itself into you. And do the duck? Yeah, it does make you want to do that too. :p

"THANK YOU OH MIGHTY MUSICAL SLUT!" Haha

Thanks for those wallpapers. I found the second one somewhere before. Maybe this thread? But the first one I didn't have. Wow, very nice. :o

yahamita, lion-esque Eddie? Indeed. I do see that a little.
    --

To have fallen for me
    Here's hoping we get a lot of Stoney singing at the next shows.
    --

To have fallen for me
    --

To have fallen for me
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Oh and excuse me...speaking of STONEY LOVE, would you look at ALL THIS STONEY LOVE .....

:eek: :D:o :eek: :D

AHHH! I can't handle this!! TOO MUCH!!!

This is *officially* my most fav pic! LOOK AT THAT!!!! BFF! SO MUCH LOVE!!!! :D They love each other so, so much! Don't it make ya?? :D HELL YES it does. Love it. Love the Love snuggle bugs!!!

I must say I find it hard to express all my love and appreciation for this band and for the man Stone himself who puts me in awe everytime I listen or watch him. (and just for the record let's just say he is 'very easy on the eye' if you know what I mean!!!)
    Anyway, to VEDHEAD27 your posts make me smile and give my heart a flutter everytime I read them. Your dedication to the Love for Stoney thread is unprecidented and thanks for the photos, updates and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Oh and I love this pic! Hugs! Yummy!

We love ya Stone - for keeping us rockin' x

Thanks again Veedhead27 x
    ~~The sea will rise, please stand by the shore~~
    ~~~~Oh I will be, I will be there once more~~~~

2006 Tour
    10/11 Brisbane
    13/11 Melbourne
    14/11 Melbourne
    16/11 Melbourne
    19/11 Newcastle
    25/11 Perth

Hall-le-lu-jah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I've been trying to get this forever!!! Thank you soo much!! I know Stone did Thin Air at this show...is one of these tracks that song?? If not, does anyone here have that .mp3??
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I've been trying to get this forever!!! Thank you soo much!! I know Stone did Thin Air at this show...is one of these tracks that song?? If not, does anyone here have that .mp3??
    Hehe, no problem. :o I'm glad to help everyone out. I've heard that he did Thin Air, but when I got this boot I only got these five songs on it. Maybe it's not the complete show or you are thinking of a different solo show? Regardless, I would love to get Thin Air as well! :)
    --

To have fallen for me
    --

To have fallen for me
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Hehe, no problem. :o I'm glad to help everyone out. I've heard that he did Thin Air, but when I got this boot I only got these five songs on it. Maybe it's not the complete show or you are thinking of a different solo show? Regardless, I would love to get Thin Air as well! :)

I have these same five songs. I found them on a website right after this event, Thin Air was there too, but since I didn't need it, I only saved these five...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I've been trying to get this forever!!! Thank you soo much!! I know Stone did Thin Air at this show...is one of these tracks that song?? If not, does anyone here have that .mp3??

I know he did Thin Air at the solo show he did in August of 2004 but I don't know if he did it at this show. I think the Planned Parenthood concert (this show) was a shorter show.
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    I know he did Thin Air at the solo show he did in August of 2004 but I don't know if he did it at this show. I think the Planned Parenthood concert (this show) was a shorter show.
    Right. That's what I'm thinking to. But if justam has the dates right then Thin Air was played. I didn't know that, but I could have easily been wrong.
    --

To have fallen for me
    Haha! Vedhead your energy and happiness over Stone is awesome. I love it!!!

It seems I've made your day. lol Send me an email at the email address I provided above. :)

I agree. His lyrical writing is sometimes something to behold, and his songwriting, music-wise, is always something to behold. :cool:

As it stands now I have a ticket for Sunday!! I'm desperately seeking a Saturday ticket. So if you guys know where I could find one I would be so incredibly happy!! You don't even know! I'm looking for a fanclub ticket, which is what I found for Sunday. But I'm not going to be picky I suppose because it's tough to find a ticket at all. We all have to meet up. Most likely I will be making a roadtrip with a fellow Stone's Bitch from RM. Imagine the meet up of us and Stone's Bitches!! :D

Haha, that's great what he said about "Pigeon". I'm glad that is what it means because I was starting to feel bad about feeling so good singing those lines. lol

Here is the last song on the boot besides song five which is "Everyday People."

Untitled Four (w/ Lonnie Marshall):

"Everybody is a star
    Who (?) the rain chase the dust away
    Everybody wants to shine
    Who will come out on a cloudy day

????
    When the system tries to bring you down
    Ever had to shine a light
    You don't need darkness to do what you think is right

Everybody is a star
    I can feel it when you shine on me
    I love you for who you are
    Not the one you feel you need to be

Ever catch a falling star
    Ain't no stoppin' 'til it hits the ground
    Everybody is a star
    One big circle movin' round and round

Shine, shine, shine down
    Hey yeah
    Shine, shine, shine yeah"

OH SWEETNESS!!! This is Everybody is a Star by Sly and the Family Stone!!! So he did 2 songs by Sly???? OH MY LORD!!!! I LOVE SLY!!!!! Ok, I am freaking out!!! Can he get any better!!! I think I need to go into the "curse you Stone" thread!!! =)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

:eek: :D:o :eek: :D

AHHH! I can't handle this!! TOO MUCH!!!

This is *officially* my most fav pic! LOOK AT THAT!!!! BFF! SO MUCH LOVE!!!! :D They love each other so, so much! Don't it make ya?? :D HELL YES it does. Love it. Love the Love snuggle bugs!!!

I agree Lydia this is one of the BEST pictures!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! hahahahaha...Great great picture!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    OH SWEETNESS!!! This is Everybody is a Star by Sly and the Family Stone!!! So he did 2 songs by Sly???? OH MY LORD!!!! I LOVE SLY!!!!! Ok, I am freaking out!!! Can he get any better!!! I think I need to go into the "curse you Stone" thread!!! =)
    Whoa, you're right! I feel like an idiot. lol I knew the song sounded really familiar. :o
    --

To have fallen for me
    Right. That's what I'm thinking to. But if justam has the dates right then Thin Air was played. I didn't know that, but I could have easily been wrong.

Very cool if he played it twice b/c him singing his song, well, you see what I am getting at!!! HAHAHAHAHAH......Now we have to find the August show....=) And hello, YOU ROCK!!!!! Putting up those mp3.s for everyone....YAY!!!!! =) That just kicks ass....=)

I agree with Vedhead, Stoney's Ponies and Bitches are going to over run The Gorge next month!!! YAY!!! How sweet will that be....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Whoa, you're right! I feel like an idiot. lol I knew the song sounded really familiar. :o

Oh gosh, no need to feel that way!! I do that all the time...=) It's what makes us "unique" hahahahahahaha.....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Gen5 wrote:
    Very cool if he played it twice b/c him singing his song, well, you see what I am getting at!!! HAHAHAHAHAH......Now we have to find the August show....=) And hello, YOU ROCK!!!!! Putting up those mp3.s for everyone....YAY!!!!! =) That just kicks ass....=)

I agree with Vedhead, Stoney's Ponies and Bitches are going to over run The Gorge next month!!! YAY!!! How sweet will that be....=)
    Oh yeah, I agree. And I know what you're getting at! :D We definitely need to find that August show! My pleasure to share the music. :)

The Gorge is just going to be one big Stone lovefest. :D:D
    --

To have fallen for me
    Gen5 wrote:
    Oh gosh, no need to feel that way!! I do that all the time...=) It's what makes us "unique" hahahahahahaha.....
    Yes, unique. Good point. ;)
    --

To have fallen for me
    Yes, unique. Good point. ;)

Thank you, thank you.....hey, like we say....us Stone fans HAVE to stick together......ahahahahahaha....uniqueness and all.....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    And Stoney is unique too. Match made in heaven -- Stone fans and Stone. :)
    --

To have fallen for me

EXACTLY!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    So very true my friend. So very true. :)

Wow, SammieBlack. :o AWWWWW!!!!!!!! You have me over here smiling from ear to ear! Thank you so much for your sweet ass words! That post is just sooooo damn sweet!!! JESUS!! This thread has enough love to last a frickin lifetime and then some!! Thanks again. Yes, I am very much a dedicated Stoney Pony. :) It's...what I do. ;) Thanks for the props my friend. Glad my love for the mighty one can spread smiles along the way...it's very much recycled love. :D The LOVE of STONE is a beautiful thing. Round and Round we go here in Ponyland. <~~ wtf??? hahhaa. I have NO idea. :p

SmilinSkullRing...ah ha!! See...I thought this was the August show that we were at. :p Ok, so THAT mission continues. haha. Still...thanks so much for this. :D I'm currently listening to the 1st track. WHOA! Like, Keanu WHOOOOA! :eek: This is A-MAZING!!!!!! THE MAN CAN DO NO WRONG!!! This voice??:o Awwww!!! He sounds so beautiful here! I loooove it. This voice is like nothing else, a style all it's own...just like him. Man oh man.... I will continue to pray for that 2nd solo album. That is for damn sure. I can't wait to hear more of this show. I'm going back for more of track 1. That was too fuckin gorgeous! And the "I hee-yah" part? hahaha. LOVE IT!!!! STONE'S GOT SOUL POWER!!! Woooooo!

Say what now? People are saying he played THIN AIR at this show too??? *fans self* Hearing him sing this song was without a doubt one of the greatest & most special moments! I remember me and Meddledeal hearing the opening chords and squeezing the living shit outta each other.... just standing there looking at him, each other, him, each other..... in awe like "no fuckin way! THIN AIR!!!!???!!" :eek:!!!!! I am sooooooo dying to hear this. There has to be a boot out there somewhere. :o

Ahhhh Pati, Sly and the Family STONE!?? That's the one!! Damn. Thanks girl. And seriously, what a match made in PIMP heaven. :D :cool:
    hehe...and yes, that there picture of the Cuddle Buddy BFFs is THE BEST!

Also, speaking of pics....
    THANK YOU THANK YOU SmilinSkullRing!!!!!!
    Gooooooood times.

"Lo√e, you know the word

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    So very true my friend. So very true. :)

Wow, SammieBlack. :o AWWWWW!!!!!!!! You have me over here smiling from ear to ear! Thank you so much for your sweet ass words! That post is just sooooo damn sweet!!! JESUS!! This thread has enough love to last a frickin lifetime and then some!! Thanks again. Yes, I am very much a dedicated Stoney Pony. :) It's...what I do. ;) Thanks for the props my friend. Glad my love for the mighty one can spread smiles along the way...it's very much recycled love. :D The LOVE of STONE is a beautiful thing. Round and Round we go here in Ponyland. <~~ wtf??? hahhaa. I have NO idea. :p

SmilinSkullRing...ah ha!! See...I thought this was the August show that we were at. :p Ok, so THAT mission continues. haha. Still...thanks so much for this. :D I'm currently listening to the 1st track. WHOA! Like, Keanu WHOOOOA! :eek: This is A-MAZING!!!!!! THE MAN CAN DO NO WRONG!!! This voice??:o Awwww!!! He sounds so beautiful here! I loooove it. This voice is like nothing else, a style all it's own...just like him. Man oh man.... I will continue to pray for that 2nd solo album. That is for damn sure. I can't wait to hear more of this show. I'm going back for more of track 1. That was too fuckin gorgeous! And the "I hee-yah" part? hahaha. LOVE IT!!!! STONE'S GOT SOUL POWER!!! Woooooo!

Say what now? People are saying he played THIN AIR at this show too??? *fans self* Hearing him sing this song was without a doubt one of the greatest & most special moments! I remember me and Meddledeal hearing the opening chords and squeezing the living shit outta each other.... just standing there looking at him, each other, him, each other..... in awe like "no fuckin way! THIN AIR!!!!???!!" :eek:!!!!! I am sooooooo dying to hear this. There has to be a boot out there somewhere. :o

Ahhhh Pati, Sly and the Family STONE!?? That's the one!! Damn. Thanks girl. And seriously, what a match made in PIMP heaven. :D :cool:
    hehe...and yes, that there picture of the Cuddle Buddy BFFs is THE BEST!

Also, speaking of pics....
    THANK YOU THANK YOU SmilinSkullRing!!!!!!
    Gooooooood times.

AWWWWW....The PJ narrator strikes again!!! hahahahaha....I think Stone is addicted to his own name.....I mean how many PJ songs has the word Stone in it?? =)

HAHAHAHAHAA......Creator of new names herself.....PONYLAND??? hahahaha....it's not The Gorge anymore, we are now travelin' to PONYLAND....*get your hand stamped on the right*......Free rides in the back for the little kids.....hahahahahahaha.....It's the PONYLAND thread now.....damn you crack me up......=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
    Yes, the PJ narrator/novelist strikes again! :p The duck demands it! I'm a slave to the duck. LOL!!!

ahaahhahaha. You said *get your hand stamped on the right*!!! :eek: :D LOL!##@%!!!!!!! TOO funny! See, Round & Round...with the crackin up too. :D
    I love it! YES~~> THE GORGE now = PONYLAND. :D

Stone is addicted to his own name?? HAAAAAA!!! :p Mr.Modest?? Mmmm hmmm...suuuuuure. We see through that disguise. :cool:

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Play C3Play C3 Posts: 18

theres my ssr! i was wondering where id find you!
    9/29/04, 9/1/05, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 10/3/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06
  • Those Obscured posts were like eating a bag of M&Ms and getting one with a rotten peanut in the middle... yech.. p'tooey :D And excuse me but if memory serves me correctly, there was a DUDE who posted about wanting to have Stone's lovechild so no fair pinning over-the-top StoneLove on just us chicks!! Sheesh. Sorry but I just had to get that off my chest :)

And now back to the LOVE.... thanks for the outpouring of beautiful jpgs this weekend. Made me downright swimmy-headed!!! And we FINALLY got pics of Jeff and Ed wearing the Stone t-shirts in BoStone, in this thread
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=198884
    I didn't realize they were in the same batch as the Jeff+Mike patticake shots!! You best be checking out that guy's blog... yowza :cool:

Lets see if I can post them here too:
    http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jeffstoneshirt5an.jpg
    http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edstoneshirt3xy.jpg

So I've been waiting and waiting for payday so I could place a certain order with the 10C which I did on Thursday night. So what does the mailman bring me on Saturday (as in TWO days later)??? A BOX of SOX!!! I ordered four pairs... they're huge but awesome and I thank Stone for the nice quality :)

I got the set of six badges too (the cardboard says World Wide Fan Club) so now I got me a little Stoney to wear on my shirt. Life is Good :)
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...