Options

Queens of the Stone Age

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,986
    Grabbed Philly tix. Thanks for the links, erriepadave

cool, i couldn't get online when they went on sale. Will try for public sale and see what's available.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,978
    I had a horrible accident and have been selling all my amazing concert tickets I had for the summer. I had amazing seats for 3 shows for The Cure as well as many others. So as I was contemplating whether or not I should chance tickets for QOTSA, as I will still be on crutches, it dawned on me to by accessible seating. So I am going to the show! Wish I could do the same for The Cure shows but they are sold out.

I tore my Achilles last November and due to RHCP being in a large stadium in early February meant that I couldn’t go (or chose not to go). I was off crutches by then but was a still a bit restricted in my CAM boot and didn’t want to stand all show in GA. Disappointed to miss it, I feel your pain. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,941
    Pittsburgh.....

Stage AE 2nd of its kind indoor/outdoor venue. 1st was built in Columbus.

Stage AE is 5500 capacity outdoors.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    I had a horrible accident and have been selling all my amazing concert tickets I had for the summer. I had amazing seats for 3 shows for The Cure as well as many others. So as I was contemplating whether or not I should chance tickets for QOTSA, as I will still be on crutches, it dawned on me to by accessible seating. So I am going to the show! Wish I could do the same for The Cure shows but they are sold out.

I tore my Achilles last November and due to RHCP being in a large stadium in early February meant that I couldn’t go (or chose not to go). I was off crutches by then but was a still a bit restricted in my CAM boot and didn’t want to stand all show in GA. Disappointed to miss it, I feel your pain. 
    Thanks, and ouch on your Achilles.
    I won’t bore you with the details, but thanks to the complete negligence of my surgeon I have had to endure 6 weeks of complications that threatened my life. I am more or less stable now, but i am only now able to concentrate on getting my leg better. It’s a long and difficult road ahead, but hopefully I will be walking by October. My summer is a total right off.

• Options
    Grabbed Philly tix. Thanks for the links, erriepadave

cool, i couldn't get online when they went on sale. Will try for public sale and see what's available.
    was able to snag a decent seat for the public sale in philly. $90 with fees and all though :neutral:

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    notification the record shipped....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

I won’t bore you with the details, but thanks to the complete negligence of my surgeon I have had to endure 6 weeks of complications that threatened my life. I am more or less stable now, but i am only now able to concentrate on getting my leg better. It’s a long and difficult road ahead, but hopefully I will be walking by October. My summer is a total right off.

Thanks! Wishing you well in your recovery and I hope everything is onwards and upwards from here on in! 🤞 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773

Thanks! Wishing you well in your recovery and I hope everything is onwards and upwards from here on in! 🤞 
    Thank you so much BrainofBGA, every well wish and bit of positive vibes that come my way are greatly appreciated and help me on my road to recovery.

Cheers
  • Options
    record is moving through network.

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,635
    Paper Machete single is out and is the best of the 3 yet
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,533
    Still haven't got shipping notice yet... 

Hoping the vinyl has a code for a download too, but IDK if those are a thing of the past... it's been a little while since I got a record with one. 

Only listened to Emotion Sickness once, I won't be diving into the other singles until I get the album. Looking forward to blocking off an hour at home, spinning one up and listening to it front to back and making an event out of it. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,846
    I’m a BIG fan of the first 2 so this is incredibly exciting to hear. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    edited June 2023
    Yeah I really like this one...best so far in my opinion

This album will define my summer. Kind of like RHCP last year
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,247
    Reckless in Chicago is having a good old fashion midnight release opening tomorrow night. Posters, stickers and some surprises! If I could stay up past 9:30 I’d go!!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,846
    Yeah I really like this one...best so far in my opinion

This album will define my summer. Kind of like RHCP last year
    Same here. Those two Chili albums defined the past Year honestly. I still crank them. So many incredible tracks. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    new tune sounds like it's straight from Lullabies, which I love.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,748
    Best of the three by a mile for me. Love it. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,375
    edited June 2023
    Reckless in Chicago is having a good old fashion midnight release opening tomorrow night. Posters, stickers and some surprises! If I could stay up past 9:30 I’d go!!
    I'm heading to my local indie record store (Pie & Vinyl) tomorrow night =) :

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE MIDNIGHT CLUB⁠
    Join us on June 15th at 11pm to celebrate the release of “In Times New Roman…”⁠
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Best of the three by a mile for me. Love it. 

yeah that's probably my favorite so far also :smile:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,898
    edited June 2023
    Received the vinyl from Matador yesterday. Had the chance to listen to it at the listening party 10 days ago, and the first two tracks immediately jumped out at me right out of the gate, along with the last song. "Paper Machete" was probably my favorite song on the album from that first listen. Excited to listen to it more and then see these songs live!
  • Options
    Anyone need a copy of the LP? I already received mine but I’m headed to one of the Midnight Club listening parties Thursday night and can grab someone a copy at cost. Your choice of color. Shipping (Media Mail) is on me. 

Please let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    kasedoug said:
    Anyone need a copy of the LP? I already received mine but I’m headed to one of the Midnight Club listening parties Thursday night and can grab someone a copy at cost. Your choice of color. Shipping (Media Mail) is on me. 

My aLBUM  didn't show up yet. Boo.
  • Options
    Will be streaming on my work commute tomorrow for sure. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    kasedoug said:

Haven't even got a shipping notice yet for mine.  :| 

Can someone let me know if the vinyl comes w/ a download code? 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,000
    Mine is supposed to arrive Friday. 
  • Options
    out for delivery......

• Options
    kasedoug said:

No download code.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    kasedoug said:

No download code.
    Thanks... that sucks, looks like I'll have to buy it on itunes as well as vinyl. 

At least I won't have to wait for the record to be delivered to listen. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    kasedoug said:

Same - no notice yet.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    Just checked my email and it's in Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee. and on the move!
    Kelly Magovern  Arrested Development - Tennessee MV Video