outstanding. thanks guys
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    lukin420lukin420 Posts: 80
    Cd's Thank You
  • Options
    brain_of_Kbrain_of_K Posts: 43
    YES!! Physical CD's to touch and caress and love! Thanks!!

(now some 2007 shows please, lol)
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    brain_of_K wrote:
    (now some 2007 shows please, lol)

yes, please :(
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    nykoneheadnykonehead Posts: 37
    Has anybody been able to download the free verizon song yet. The release says it will be available after the show but I cannot seem to find it. I tried searching Vcast and on http://www.pearljamconcerts.com/bootlegs/index.html but cannot seem to find anything. It just says coming soon. Just wondering if anyone else has found anything.
  • Options
    corduroyzcorduroyz Posts: 24
    sorry if was already asked but where do i have to buy the cd's??? can't find anything on the site
  • Options
    nykonehead wrote:
    Has anybody been able to download the free verizon song yet. The release says it will be available after the show but I cannot seem to find it. I tried searching Vcast and on http://www.pearljamconcerts.com/bootlegs/index.html but cannot seem to find anything. It just says coming soon. Just wondering if anyone else has found anything.

They might still be doing mix work on the performance which might be why it hasn't posted yet on the verizon site or on this site for the full concert purchase.
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    ForesakorForesakor Posts: 12
    Finally, the cd's are back!! Been waiting for that one.
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    As a music fan who is very low on the technology/digital music totem pole, I appreciate CDs coming back in helping a fan like me obtain the work of my favorite band! Thanks 10C! :D
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Can someone tell me when this show will be up for download?

:P

Thanks for any help!
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Can someone tell me when this show will be up for download?

:P

Thanks for any help!

in 2 weeks.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    was just watching AOTS on G4 (one of the best shows ever btw!) and the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen had a quick mention of what Pearl Jam is doing with the bootleg program!

just figured i would mention~
  • Options
    jxchambjxchamb Posts: 55
    I'm freaking stoked for this!! I tried the FLAC process on earlier tours and hated it with a passion. I'll definitely be getting my show (mansfield show 1) and probably 2 or 3 additional shows.
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    They might still be doing mix work on the performance which might be why it hasn't posted yet on the verizon site or on this site for the full concert purchase.

They were supposed to have been mixing it live. Maybe something went wrong?
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    BUT the band is signing away to a fucking cell phone corporation????
    What does that mean, "signing away?" You do realize that Verizon does not own Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam was not sold to Verizon. They just have an agreement for the V-cast option, which, if you don't have a Verizon phone, should mean nothing to you. It would be different if Verizon, or Instant Live got put in charge of all bootlegs. But, that's not the case. They are still keepin gas much in-house as they can, with a balance of giving the younger fans more choices.
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    Thank you PJ!!!!! CD's!!!!!!! Im so excited that I dont know what to do right now, which is bad cause Im at work and trying not to freak out!!!!
  • Options
    TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Now there's a bootleg category under Goods, but it doesn't go anywhere yet.
  • Options
    Now there's a featured item logo
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    but it will not hyperlink to a purchase.. yet...

Anyone else want to just pre-order the whole tour and get this done with...

you can have my money PJ..

I am powerless when it comes to official boots..

you know that!

:)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    now you can click on the WPB digital downlaod but its says you will not get it until June 25th..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Purchase button is up! But, we have to wait until June 25th to download.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    WEST PALM BEACH 6/11/08 BOOTLEG DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

This is a digital product. To receive this product, you must download it. This item is not shipped. File sizes can be up to 1.5GB.
    This digital product is not yet available for download. It will be available Jun 25, 2008. You may purchase this item now and you will be able to download the product Jun 25, 2008.
  • Options
    jstockjstock Posts: 76
    The CD is up there now, too. I wish I could just buy the set, but as long as I get my official CD boots again, I'm very happy.
  • Options
    just bought the CD $17 bucks delivered..

how can you beat that?

You gotta love this band!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    jstock wrote:
    The CD is up there now, too. I wish I could just buy the set, but as long as I get my official CD boots again, I'm very happy.
    Me too, but I wasn't charged any shipping. That was my original reason for wanting to order all at once. Anyone else not get charged shipping or is mine a mistake? :)
    Edit: Just saw in another thread where Santos said there is no shipping. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    I'm probably going to just get the digital downloads, what are the chances that they'll be available to buy for a while after the tour is over?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    They should use the posters.
    That would be a great idea for artwork, especially if the cities with 2 shows have 2 unique posters.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    wolfbear wrote:
    Me too, but I wasn't charged any shipping. That was my original reason for wanting to order all at once. Anyone else not get charged shipping or is mine a mistake? :)
    Edit: Just saw in another thread where Santos said there is no shipping. :)

no shipping... ? even outside the US... to Europe or wherever ?
    that'd be pretty cool ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    jrd wrote:
    no shipping... ? even outside the US... to Europe or wherever ?
    that'd be pretty cool ;)

there's shipping for outside the usa.
    was about to make an order, tempted .. cause i'm wild baby!
    but it's 4.50 shipping cost, cdn style.

i'm gonna wait till july 2nd when i come back from the tour, and purchase them all in one order. one shipping cost, one bill.

if only 10club could spare a preorder box set for those fans on the side ...

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    demetrios wrote:
    there's shipping for outside the usa.
    was about to make an order, tempted .. cause i'm wild baby!
    but it's 4.50 shipping cost, cdn style.

i'm gonna wait till july 2nd when i come back from the tour, and purchase them all in one order. one shipping cost, one bill.

if only 10club could spare a preorder box set for those fans on the side ...

yeah, just read that on another thread... didn't think there'd be no shipping to Europe but my hopes were raised for a few mins :D

i'd be tempted to click on the 'buy all on CD' button... if there was one...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?