Options

Chris Cornell Tour

Comments

• Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I'm starting to think that maybe I should stay away from this thread from now on... I mean, I want to be at least a little surprised when I go.

On a sidenote, another thing I realized I really hope to hear in Philly is either Cochise, Show Me How to Live, or Gasoline. I was listening to the first AS record last night, obviously. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    that JCP is immense! :eek:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    is there an opening band when CC plays at ram's head live?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    iluvcats wrote:
    is there an opening band when CC plays at ram's head live?

Nope, it's an evening with. He goes on at 8:30pm.

If anyone needs two tickets, let me know. I'm selling mine for face and will meet you at the show :)
  • Options
    jeaubongjeaubong Posts: 132
    anyone got a spare to the astoria show, i need a tic...just got back from a week holiday.

please pm me if you have one.
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!
    I'm seeing Chris TWO nights in a row!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Chris is doing some media appearances here in Toronto on Friday night.
    4:30pm at The Edge...and 7pm at Muchmusic (well muchmoremusic....same place). He's going to be playing some songs at much also. They were giving away wristbands today and I GOT TWO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

K*Rock and I will be rockin Muchmoremusic on Friday!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    jeaubong wrote:
    anyone got a spare to the astoria show, i need a tic...just got back from a week holiday.

please pm me if you have one.
    PM sent Bong!
  • Options
    i also sent you a PM a couple hours ago bong, but forgot to post!!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    OMG!!!!!
    I'm seeing Chris TWO nights in a row!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Chris is doing some media appearances here in Toronto on Friday night.
    4:30pm at The Edge...and 7pm at Muchmusic (well muchmoremusic....same place). He's going to be playing some songs at much also. They were giving away wristbands today and I GOT TWO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

K*Rock and I will be rockin Muchmoremusic on Friday!

Yay for you Mel!!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    ldordalldordal Posts: 18
    All- Just a possibility that I will have 1, if not 2, tickets for this show. I am waiting for a friend to confirm his attendance. He promised me a 100% answer tomorrow- so once I get it I will sell the ticket(s) I have remaining! I am a true CC fan- having stumbled upon SG and TOTD, but most importantly saw AS at the 9:30- what a fu**ing fabulous show! I will sell the tics for a fair price, so if anyone is interested please send me a note at ldordal@earthlink.net and I will respond one way or another. We'll work out the details from there- and if you want to get into the venue early - I have made dinner reservations with the guarantee that we will be admitted 5 minutes prior to the venue being opened to the GP (and 10% off the tab and a free beer afterward (whatever))! You just have to show up at 5:45 night of the show!
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Yay for you Mel!!! :D

Thanks Anne-Marie. I still can't believe I won!
    I've never won anything like this before. AHHHH!!!

See u Saturday :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Thanks Anne-Marie. I still can't believe I won!
    I've never won anything like this before. AHHHH!!!

See u Saturday :)

Ahhh!! :)

See you then. I can't wait!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    Chicago: (what I remember, not in order)

no such thing
    original fire
    outshined
    hunger strike
    like a stone
    arms around your love
    seasons
    all night thing
    safe & sound
    doesnt remind me
    billie jean
    can't change me
    what you are
    burden in my hand
    cochise
    rusty cage
    =
    you know my name
    black hole sun
    spoonman

think thats most of them
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    RUSTY CAGE

Cochise he must be ripping apart even better with his better voice
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Chicago Metro April 11 2007

No Such Thing
    Original Fire
    Outshined
    Hunger Strike
    Arms Around Your Love
    Like A Stone
    Burden In My Hand
    Seasons
    All Night Thing
    Can’t Change Me
    Doesn’t Remind Me
    Safe And Sound
    Billie Jean
    Cochise
    What You Are
    Rusty Cage
    -
    You Know My Name
    Black Hole Sun
    Spoonman

~

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell160.jpg

this one is for ladygooddiva http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell068.jpg

and this one Marie Curie http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell132.jpg

I’m glad you like. I enjoyed capturing… someone had to ; )

~

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    edwho wrote:
    Chicago Metro April 11 2007

No such Thing
    Original Fire
    Outshined
    Hunger Strike
    Arms Around Your Love
    Like A Stone
    Burden In My Hand
    Seasons
    Can’t Change Me
    Doesn’t Remind Me
    Safe And Sound
    Billie Jean
    Cochise
    What You Are
    Rusty Cage
    -
    You Know My Name
    Black Hole Sun
    Spoonman

~

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell160.jpg

~

thanx for the picture;):)
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Hey all. Anyone know whether there are plans for a full North American tour sometime after Europe? I'm a few months short of being able to get into this week's Toronto show and am CRUSHED. I would love to travel to a show south of the border, but I'm in the middle of exams, and while the New York show would almost be do-able, I can't take off when I have an exam the next day. If Chris goes back to New York, Connecticut or even Philly, I have very convenient relatives that I could stay with. This is just the worst possible timing for me right now. So, any hopes of a full-fledged tour after this short promo run??
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Hey all. Anyone know whether there are plans for a full North American tour sometime after Europe? I'm a few months short of being able to get into this week's Toronto show and am CRUSHED. I would love to travel to a show south of the border, but I'm in the middle of exams, and while the New York show would almost be do-able, I can't take off when I have an exam the next day. If Chris goes back to New York, Connecticut or even Philly, I have very convenient relatives that I could stay with. This is just the worst possible timing for me right now. So, any hopes of a full-fledged tour after this short promo run??

I just replied to your post on the CC board!
  • Options
    edwho, what song was he singing sitting down in that picture?

and boy, that's some ugly shoes he's wearing there! :p
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    His boots apparently were the only thing on him that didn’t have holes worn through. His t-shirt had holes under both arms, hehe, poor guy, I’ll bet he’s had that one since high school. I hope he found some time to shop on Michigan Avenue.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell099.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell182.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g186/usedbucket/arpil112007chriscornell055.jpg

MC, I’m checking on the sit down song for you. it was somewhere in the middle. He went back stage and got the chair himself.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275

Those boots are tragic.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    TerryibleTerryible Posts: 462
    I suppose no one has a spare ticket for his london gig, I was away on holiday and when i got back to london they were all sold out.
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Terryible wrote:
    I suppose no one has a spare ticket for his london gig, I was away on holiday and when i got back to london they were all sold out.

It's your lucky day, my mate just pulled out so I have a spare. It's yours for face value (£29).
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    any LA spare?
  • Options
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options

he sat down for Seasons, and I couldn't see him anymore because of the tall guy in front of me.
  • Options
    he's on live at edge.ca right now
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Thanks to everyone for all the recent sets and updates. And those pictures edwho. Woooow! :o Thank you!! :D

I can't believe my first show is next fuckin weekend!! I'm feeling so nervous/excited. It still isn't completely hitting me! Kinda like the fact that HE PLAYED ZERO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@##!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oooh and he told people at the meet and greet that every single show will be different and have things that stand out. AHHHH!!!! Totally PJ style! I love it!! This is TOO EXCITING!!

Something else I'm really excited about too...being able to finally fully enjoy Cochise since it's being played mid-set instead of always being the closer...Ledbetter style. :p

Anything is possible!!
    The man is everywhere these days and FULL of surprises. :D We are all so in for it!!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Oh and there are a few new dates up on his Myspace. It looks like he will be coming to the Bay Area, June 9th @ Shoreline Amphitheater for the BFD radio festival.

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••