• Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
  • Options

omg. I hope he does JCP in Dallas.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    bookmuse wrote:
    Hungar Strike (Chris said this guy (the rythym guitar player) will be filling in on someone else's part and that he hopes he can sing it with the original guy real soon (Eddie :D

He'll probably doing that at Wembley on June 18th!!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    I really thought that Cornell had completely blown his voice with Audioslave. But after seeing these live performances it's like it's 1991 all over again. Even though that youtube video is pretty bad quality, Jesus Christ Pose sounds great!
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Jesus Christ Pose - FUCKING HELL!!!! He sounds AWESOME! In your face everyone who said he lost his voice!
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    PJammin' wrote:
    eddie needs to get his voice warmed up before the plays that benefit on may 5th. i think he needs to warm it up with chris at the avalon on may 2nd. :p

Eddie joining Chris on the 2nd - that would be the icing on an already amazing cake. I'm really hoping it happens that way for you.

I just thought it was really cool how Chris stated it without mentioning Vedder's name. Warmed the heart.
    redrock wrote:
    He'll probably doing that at Wembley on June 18th!!!!!! ;)

That would be so cool - hoping it happens :)
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    stpmattb wrote:

Burden in My Hand (4/8 - Minnesota)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xaqmSgY_zg

Thanks for putting the song up. :)

I hope we hear this in Toronto.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Sawyer wrote:
    for anyone at the show in minny.....what was the merch like......posters?

I just quickly looked after the show and didn't see any posters, I think there were two t shirts $25 each and a hat ($10) for sale.
  • Options
    15 days from now and I will be getting ready to meet him...oh boy :D
  • Options
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003E86EE3BC6A9

House of Blues Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
    Fri, May 4, 2007 07:00 PM

This is the one time living in las vegas pays off!
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    PM me if you have an extra ticket . . . please!!!
  • Options
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    stpmattb wrote:
    15 days from now and I will be getting ready to meet him...oh boy :D

Tell him DOSW sends his best. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    He's supporting Aerosmith in Dublin in June.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    magikev wrote:
    PM me if you have an extra ticket . . . please!!!
    extra ticket to where?
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,858
    He's supporting Aerosmith in Dublin in June.

That's too bad. Should be the other way around. How pathetic is it that steven tyler tries to act like he's 21 years old.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    DOSW wrote:
    Well I ended up buying a single ticket for the Philly show on eBay. The single ticket, including shipping, ended up being $80, which is pretty much the same price I would have paid if I bought two tickets from Ticketmaster. It doesn't bother me too much though, because I don't know anyone who could come with me who would appreciate the show nearly as much as I will anyway.

So yeah, I got scalped. But I'm just happy that I get to go. I'll see you guys there. :D
    i am getting tempted to do this....none of my friends are going to pay $80 to go so i'd be on my own, but it's sooooo tempting...
  • Options
    evenflow82 wrote:
    That's too bad. Should be the other way around. How pathetic is it that steven tyler tries to act like he's 21 years old.

Where's your spirit of fun eh?! I don't think anyone could sing a song like Love in an elevator and be all mature and serious - it's fun music to dance around to. I'm seeing Aerosmith with Cornell at Hyde park in June and can't fucking wait!
  • Options
    Where's your spirit of fun eh?! I don't think anyone could sing a song like Love in an elevator and be all mature and serious - it's fun music to dance around to. I'm seeing Aerosmith with Cornell at Hyde park in June and can't fucking wait!

yes Chris is prob excited about playing with tyler.

Here is a funny scenario, I have been getting into chris lately because of the 2 shows I am seeing, so all of a sudden I am obsessed with euphoria morning over everything else chris is doing, and I doubt he will be playing much from it like the last tour. When all I wanted to here is what he is doing this tour like old sg tunes temple shit and what not. Its funny but I am pumped regardeless, and it just goes to show you how ahead of time he was with that project with all the cool riffs and harmonies, all of my pals are like when did this come out.
    Uhh 1999.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    If anyone has an extra ticket they need to unload to the Chicago show (tomorrow!) please PM me :) I have good references! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:

I swear megaupload hates me, it always says download limit exceeded (or something like that). Any chance anyone could put up some yousendit links or something?
  • Options
    I swear megaupload hates me, it always says download limit exceeded (or something like that). Any chance anyone could put up some yousendit links or something?

If you get that message, it just means too many people are downloading it. Usually hitting refresh a few times will work.
  • Options
    stpmattb wrote:
    If you get that message, it just means too many people are downloading it. Usually hitting refresh a few times will work.

ok cheers, I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    June 22nd Graspop Metal Meeting, Dessel, Belgium
    http://www.graspop.be/pages/extra/bands.php

sweet!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Sawyer wrote:
    You've won a pair of passes to an exclusive, private performance to see Chris Cornell
    Thanks for the heads up. My sister had the day off so she went and was able to get in.

Chris Cornell Schubas Chicago

Like A Stone
    No Such Thing*
    Wide Awake
    Original Fire
    Black Hole Sun
    Can’t Change Me

Plus interview by DJ from WXRT radio.

*thanks for the help lowlight10

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    the second song was No Such Thing
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    I'm a dumbass. I posted asking for an extra ticket earlier, but didn't specify where. So here goes again. Any extra tickets for the Avalon LA show? Please PM me!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    glad I already have my tix for RHL, 4/24. it took a while, but tix finally SOLD OUT for that night....
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options

Marie, awesome clip.
    I dont want to come off as ungrateful cause i would much rather see chris on his own then with audioslave, but why on earth is chris not playing guitar? Am I dillusional? or is Chris a fairly filthy gutairist?
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08