Options

Chris Cornell Tour

Comments

• Options
    reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    Yeah..i've been trying to ignore this thread as much as possible because i got shut out of tickets at the show in philly and i've been waiting years for this and after all the time nope...but wow. i really can't believe what he's been pulling out. unbelievable
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Don't give up girl! Come on now. Just show up in Philly. I'll be there too! We 'll make this happen!! :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Don't give up girl! Come on now. Just show up in Philly. I'll be there too! We 'll make this happen!! :D

no kiddin! you serious?! haha, i believe in it.
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
  • Options
    edwho wrote:
    Gorgeous shot! :o

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I cant believe that setlist!
  • Options
    My sister and her friend were front center and I was just behind them. I’ve got the swaying arm timing down pretty good now.

Just so you know this concert was being professionally photographed. I watched a guy shoot the whole concert, every song. Earlier while waiting in line to get in we were able to leave our e-mail address on a list being assembled by people working with the CC tour. So I guess you can buy their photos later online. Now all he has to do is offer us the bootlegs. Lets go dude.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    edwho wrote:
    My sister and her friend were front center and I was just behind them. I’ve got the swaying arm timing down pretty good now.

Just so you know these concerts are being professionally photographed. I watched a guy shoot the whole concert, every song. Earlier while waiting in line to get in we were able to leave our e-mail address on a list being assembled by people working with the CC tour. So I guess you can buy their photos later online. Now all he has to do is offer us the bootlegs. Lets go dude.

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options

AWWWWW!!!!!! :D:D:D *warm fuzzies*
    It just keeps getting better & better.

A million thanks for that Diamond Marmalade. :)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    OMG I just got in from the Muchmoremusic appearance that Chris made today. I won passes to be INSIDE for it.
    He played 6 songs (4 for TV and 2 just for us) and was interviewed.

The 2 songs he played just for us were Outshined and Safe and Sound (from his new album)

OMG he had on this HOTTT Tight black sweater and tight blue Jeans. Mmmmmm!!! OMG HOT.

I ended up with a great spot...ended up on TV a lot. eeeks. Hahah good thing I dressed nice hehe.
    He sounded AMAZING WOW! The drummer is kinda shitty, BUT Chris's voice is amazing!!!
    Ohh there was this guy who asked a question about the Spiderman 2 soundtrack, saying that Chris wrote the song which he didn't. Poor guy. he was ASKED by the Much Music people to ask that question, it wasn't his own question, but Chris didn't know that. Chris corrected him but was soo nice about it. He told the guy not to feel bad about asking it as he's had journalists as him the same question. I was so glad that guy was asked and not me haha (I was standing beside the guy in the holding area we were first brought to in the back, when he was approached by someone from the show about asking that question for them).

Anyways the best part. I MET CHRIS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

After the show he hung around for a bit and signed stuff. K*Rock and I got our Euphoria Morning liner notes signed. I got a picture with him whoohoo!!

K*Rock asked for a pic and Chris was gonna do it but this dickhead of a security guard stepped in and wouldn't let him do it..and ushered Chris out of the studio all quick. We all tried for her but the security guard wouldn't have any of it and there wasn't much Chris could do cause it was much more music security not his own sadly....but hey she got an autograph ohh and be BOTH got setlists :D !!

I am sooo pumped for tomorrow.

Ohh I asked him about playing Sunshower and he said no :( He said they've been having problems with that song. The guitars are in 2 different keys. He said they need to practice it as a band more before they play it live.

He was soooo nice, and relaxed. :) OMG I am sooos excited still hehe. :D:D:D
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277
    OMG I just got in from the Muchmoremusic appearance that Chris made today. I won passes to be INSIDE for it.

The 2 songs he played just for us were Outshined and Safe and Sound (from his new album)

OMG he had on this HOTTT Tight black sweater and tight blue Jeans. Mmmmmm!!! OMG HOT.

I ended up with a great spot...ended up on TV a lot. eeeks. Hahah good thing I dressed nice hehe.
    He sounded AMAZING WOW! The drummer is kinda shitty, BUT Chris's voice is amazing!!!
    Ohh there was this guy who asked a question about the Spiderman 2 soundtrack, saying that Chris wrote the song which he didn't. Poor guy. he was ASKED by the Much Music people to ask that question, it wasn't his own question, but Chris didn't know that. Chris corrected him but was soo nice about it. He told the guy not to feel bad about asking it as he's had journalists as him the same question. I was so glad that guy was asked and not me haha (I was standing beside the guy in the holding area we were first brought to in the back, when he was approached by someone from the show about asking that question for them).

After the show he hung around for a bit and signed stuff. K*Rock and I got our Euphoria Morning liner notes signed. I got a picture with him whoohoo!!

K*Rock asked for a pic and Chris was gonna do it but this dickhead of a security guard stepped in and wouldn't let him do it..and ushered Chris out of the studio all quick. We all tried for her but the security guard wouldn't have any of it and there wasn't much Chris could do cause it was much more music security not his own sadly....but hey she got an autograph ohh and be BOTH got setlists :D !!

Ohh I asked him about playing Sunshower and he said no :( He said they've been having problems with that song. The guitars are in 2 different keys. He said they need to practice it as a band more before they play it live.

That is so awesome :) Envious but so happy for everyone who got to experience that - your excitement made me smile! I'm still smiling from this past Sunday's show.
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • Options

godd stuff
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569

Is Zomb flac.?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
    Is Zomb flac.?

its a torrent site, that cornell boot is a FLAC, but judt download the foobar2000 program that u can find the link to on the zombie site and use it to convert the flac to MP3, or whatever you want it in.
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    bobbyd3 wrote:
    its a torrent site, that cornell boot is a FLAC, but judt download the foobar2000 program that u can find the link to on the zombie site and use it to convert the flac to MP3, or whatever you want it in.

Meh, when ever I try to download torrents it does'nt work, they freeze so far through, I'll wait for it to appear on Audioslave latino's site.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    Toronto, Canada

Friday April 13, 2007

Performance recorded for TV broadcast.

Spoonman
    No Such Thing
    Arms Around Your Love
    Black Hole Sun
    Hunger Strike

Special off air!

Outshined
    Safe & Sound

With an interview and questions from the audience.

from chriscornell.com
    ~

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i am so hoping that there'll be a taper at tonights show...
  • Options
    We met some of these traveling and local CC fans waiting to get in at the Metro. Their story with pictures and video is here. http://www.chriscornell.org.uk/livereviews/chicago11april2007.htm

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    djerdap wrote:
    Can someone post the mp3's of the Minneapolis show?

I'm working on it...
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    i am so hoping that there'll be a taper at tonights show...

same here... I'm off to work, see everybody at the phoenix!
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Mel, I'll look for ya when I watch it tomorrow or whenever...I got it set up to tape

Too bad I won't hear the other 2 songs.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    EXUSE ME ALL

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

by Crazyafroman and Bob 20' in front of stacks
    *These tracks are 24bit files
    *Please do not sell this recording
    *Do not convert to lossy formats (mp3) except for personal use > do not share
    *Support your live music scene

THE TAPERS!
  • Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    An observation:

Cornell probably gets just as much, if not more, action on this website than he does on his own. That's excellent.

Now who's taking me to the LA show?
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options

cool... something to look forward to for the next tour...

...when he opens for pearl jam. ;)
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options

Awesome!! Thanks MC! I'll check that out tomorrow. Gotta head out to the GA line soon.

I'll report back later tonight or tomorrow.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    awesome, I listened to Outshined and Arms Around Your Love. sounds great, but like someone said, I gotta stop till atleast after I go to the concert. Its like...... damn only 13 days away. not long at all.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    Thank you Marie Curie!!( <~~ I swear we all say that atleast once a week. :p Seriously though. You rock!) I can't wait to finally see this!

Um and I am still in complete awe over Mel's MuchMusic experience. :eek: SO amazing!!!! Again, infinite congrats! You felt that meeting too... and BA BAM...it happened. Some things are truly meant to be. ;) Aww and I still think that it was so sweet of CC to take the time and go into detail about why they aren't gonna play Sunshower. That was really hella damn sweet of him. :o I love how connected to the fans he is lately. I've also been hearing that after the shows he's been signing stuff for people in the front rows too. Just totally putting himself out there, connecting and interacting every chance he gets. It's wonderful to see this side of him alive & thriving. It warms my heart. :)
    *sigh*

Oh and btw~ Mel texted me and said that FELL ON BLACK days was soundchecked for tonight's show. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word