Options

Neil and Tim Finn

Comments

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    haha :p that is too funny B. :D Yeah, that show was amazing and their interactions on stage were too funny! remember when Tim and Neil mentioned that they weren't the only brothers on stage. :p It was like a 'sibling fest' or something :o that show is GREAT! I still haven't found it yet :/

I loved it when Neil was quoting Old School 'you're my boy BLUE' :p
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    haha :p that is too funny B. :D Yeah, that show was amazing and their interactions on stage were too funny! remember when Tim and Neil mentioned that they weren't the only brothers on stage. :p It was like a 'sibling fest' or something :o that show is GREAT! I still haven't found it yet :/

I loved it when Neil was quoting Old School 'you're my boy BLUE' :p
    oh i know, i tried finding that show online but had no luck. it HAS to be out there somewhere. i should sign up on a finn board or something lol

yeah i remember that about the sibling fest! the banter between neil and tim is great, they crack me up :)
  • Options
    CROWDED HOUSE is playing AUSTIN CITY LIMITS FESTIVAL!!! :eek: man oh man I SO want to go!!! hmm, I wonder if they do the festival, will they do the show?! just a thought! I would freakin FLIP if they did the show!

http://www.aclfestival.com/lineup.aspx
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    CROWDED HOUSE is playing AUSTIN CITY LIMITS FESTIVAL!!! :eek: man oh man I SO want to go!!! hmm, I wonder if they do the festival, will they do the show?! just a thought! I would freakin FLIP if they did the show!

http://www.aclfestival.com/lineup.aspx
    wait....what?

WHAT?

aw shit lol

*edit* for more HOLY SHIT....bob dylan, muse, AND crowded house? oh my word
  • Options
    oh i know B!!! OMG!! The white stripes TOO?! AHHHH!!! If PJ were playing, then I would OFFICIALLY pass out! hahaha

DAMN!! and the early bird specials are on sale NOW! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!! I SO wish I can go. I know for sure I can visit my friends that live around that area...hmmmm, visit my cousin down in SA and friends in Austin...not too shabby of an idea hehehe ;)

i'm so happy today, I JUST got my Farewell To the World dvd from my NetFlix...YEA!! This broke ass bitch can't afford to buy the dvd so i'm netflixing IT! :p
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    oh i know B!!! OMG!! The white stripes TOO?! AHHHH!!! If PJ were playing, then I would OFFICIALLY pass out! hahaha

DAMN!! and the early bird specials are on sale NOW! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!! I SO wish I can go. I know for sure I can visit my friends that live around that area...hmmmm, visit my cousin down in SA and friends in Austin...not too shabby of an idea hehehe ;)

i'm so happy today, I JUST got my Farewell To the World dvd from my NetFlix...YEA!! This broke ass bitch can't afford to buy the dvd so i'm netflixing IT! :p
    oh hell if PJ was playing too then i would officially have NO idea what to do with my damn self. i'd be like a crackhead running around chewing my own arm lol

yeah i wish i could go but i was already hoping to hit up bumbershoot (of course i just sent an email to my friend up in seattle to tell her about austin, because i'm the devil lol). but hell yeah, having family and friends there, all you gotta do is get tickets and get there! :) i hope CH does a taping for austin city limits, i'd love to see them air a show for them

woohoo on the dvd, enjoy, it's fantastic!
  • Options
    ooo Bumbershoot?! that sounds FUN! CH in Seattle...WONDERFUL! :D It would be cool if Eddie came out and sang w/Neil again :) HEY! Anything is possible! ;)

I am SO enjoying the DVD, I am on Whispers and Moans. Too bad they didn't send me both discs...i only got disc 1. I'm waiting on disc 2 to come in the mail soon! B, does disc 2 have the documentary and interviews?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    definitely, since they're in PJ's hometown and all :D even if ed doesn't show up, i can't wait to go back up to seattle and visit my friend and her hubby there, share some good music and good times :)

i believe the 2nd disc did have stuff, of course now i'm spacing out lol
  • Options
    more shows added!

http://www.frenz.com/crowdedhouse/

including the paramount in oakland on 8/26, oh HELL yeah!! that place is freaking gorgeous
  • Options
    fragileblakefragileblake Posts: 718
    Bummer. They're playing the schnitz, which is in walking distance of my pad, but I already have bumbershoot passes. They really should have spaced that out better. Oh well, awesome for the PDXers that will be around
  • Options
    more shows added!

http://www.frenz.com/crowdedhouse/

including the paramount in oakland on 8/26, oh HELL yeah!! that place is freaking gorgeous

OMG! I just saw that on billboard.com!! :eek: PARAMOUNT in OAKLAND?! SWEET!! oooo, can we all just go to that one?! :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    i think 'won't give in' is a sensational song better than anything they've done with crowded house.
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    OMG! I just saw that on billboard.com!! :eek: PARAMOUNT in OAKLAND?! SWEET!! oooo, can we all just go to that one?! :)
    sure, that sounds good! we just have to be sure to be ready to jump on it since tickets will probably sell fast :)
  • Options
    sure, that sounds good! we just have to be sure to be ready to jump on it since tickets will probably sell fast :)

YA!!

I wonder when tickets go on sale for the one in Oakland. I checked both on the ticketmaster site and Live Nation, and there is no information. :/ I SO want to go!! I heard the Paramount is a very beautiful venue.:)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    YA!!

I wonder when tickets go on sale for the one in Oakland. I checked both on the ticketmaster site and Live Nation, and there is no information. :/ I SO want to go!! I heard the Paramount is a very beautiful venue.:)
    yeah me too, the band must have just booked it. i signed up on the TM site for updates, but i'll keep an eye peeled on there and live nation to see when the on-sale date is! i've never seen a show at the paramount but have ALWAYS wanted to.....what was weird was just the other day i was telling my sis how i wanted to see a show there, so i guess neil's ears were burning :p haha

the theater has free tours every 1st and 3rd saturday of the month, i did it a long time ago, just cuz i'm an art deco freak.....it is crazy beautiful!!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    yeah me too, the band must have just booked it. i signed up on the TM site for updates, but i'll keep an eye peeled on there and live nation to see when the on-sale date is! i've never seen a show at the paramount but have ALWAYS wanted to.....what was weird was just the other day i was telling my sis how i wanted to see a show there, so i guess neil's ears were burning :p haha

the theater has free tours every 1st and 3rd saturday of the month, i did it a long time ago, just cuz i'm an art deco freak.....it is crazy beautiful!!

still on about the Finns, eh?

:)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    still on about the Finns, eh?

:)
    just imagine how it's gonna get right before the shows :D i'm gonna be a major kiwi crackhead haha
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    just imagine how it's gonna get right before the shows :D i'm gonna be a major kiwi crackhead haha

they are doing a show at the greek theatre in l.a.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    they are doing a show at the greek theatre in l.a.
    i know, i saw that, along with the santa barbara bowl...eeeeeeeee! if i wasn't already planning to hit up seattle (and hopefully portland) i would have considered 'em too!
  • Options
    They got Pete Yorn to open up for them!! WOW!! :D I so can't wait for this show!!

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003584949

yea B, I also subscribed to both Live Nation and Ticketmaster, hoping they will do some kind of presale. Just watch they announce a pre-sale on Thurs.!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    http://www.crowdedhouse.com/news.php

can hear the new single, 'don't stop now' - love it!!
  • Options
    *bump* cuz i freaking felt like it :p haha
  • Options
    i heard the song, LOVE IT!! Johnny Marr plays on the track! :D YIPEE!!

damnit, if my boss didn't cut my hours/days I would SO go to the Oakland show. has it gone on sale yet B?!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    i heard the song, LOVE IT!! Johnny Marr plays on the track! :D YIPEE!!

damnit, if my boss didn't cut my hours/days I would SO go to the Oakland show. has it gone on sale yet B?!
    yeah i love how marr is on it! awesome...i wonder if he does more stuff on the album too?

no word on the oakland show yet, i haven't gotten any emails about a presale. as soon as i hear anything though i will let you know!
  • Options
    Johnny comes out in another song, I forgot what the song is called. I wonder if they make a video if he is going to come out in it? hmmm. :D

ooo, I found a mini snipet on Neil on Spinner.com, talking about his favorite songwriters...here is the link:

http://www.spinner.com/2007/06/06/count-five-neil-finns-favorite-songwriters/
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    i found this on ew.com site! :D

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20038840_20038841_20037968,00.html

YAY!! me & b r going 2 see Crowded House LIVE!!! :D:D

thanxs girl 4 getting us the tixs :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    oh cool, thanks for the article links! and man, that EW writer must have been brain-dead, asking how they did a dixie chicks 'cover'. it's like dude, neil WROTE IT :rolleyes: way to research brainiac haha

and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the paramount! bring it on!! :D
  • Options
    oh cool, thanks for the article links! and man, that EW writer must have been brain-dead, asking how they did a dixie chicks 'cover'. it's like dude, neil WROTE IT :rolleyes: way to research brainiac haha

and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the paramount! bring it on!! :D

LMAO! I KNOW!!! Didn't Neil say something like 'well i wrote it!' hahaha. Gotta love Neil's and Nick's sense of humor! :p

OMG B, I CAN'T wait!! I have some CH goodies for you. :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    http://www.crowdedhouse.com/news.php

can hear the new single, 'don't stop now' - love it!!

Anyone have an MP3 of this new single? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    LMAO! I KNOW!!! Didn't Neil say something like 'well i wrote it!' hahaha. Gotta love Neil's and Nick's sense of humor! :p

OMG B, I CAN'T wait!! I have some CH goodies for you. :)
    haha yeah i could almost hear neil's eyes rolling reading that :p

ooooh goodies, yay!

oh and heads-up everybody, crowded house will be on conan o'brien tonite! :)