Options

** Eddie Vedder solo tour - 2nd leg **

Comments

• Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    c0rdur0y wrote:
    hey yall
    where can i find reviews and or setlists for EVs first solo tour?

and ALSO... will the recordings be available for download?
    search function
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=282148&highlight=solo+fanviews
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=280804&highlight=solo+fanviews
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=281631&highlight=fanviews

there are more, just use search function and type in ed solo fanviews

in answer to the bootleg question: i doubt it. there were not any for the west coast leg. it would be nice, tho'.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    c0rdur0yc0rdur0y Posts: 12
    edvedr13 wrote:
    So if I'm in Ontario these tickets for the TO show go on sale at 4pm and 6pm!??

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=234
    08.22.98*10.05.00*06.28.03*09.22.05*05.09.06*EV.08.12.08
  • Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    I hope they take off the icons for the tickets that are sold out. When in super click mode I don't want to have to search for the right one to click on.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    c0rdur0y wrote:
    hey yall
    where can i find reviews and or setlists for EVs first solo tour?

and ALSO... will the recordings be available for download?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=292573
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Montreal Posts: 10
    Got tickets for Montreal !!
    It's gonna be one of the greatest days of my life for sure !!!
    “Where does it all lead? What will become of us? These were our young questions, and young answers were revealed. It leads to each other. We become ourselves.”
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    Zillah13Zillah13 Posts: 101
    I couldn't get in for the Montreal show!!!!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Is the second Montreal show a go?
    Cause I have to try for that.
    Man..... I wish I could put a Pearl Jam pic in here as my siggie!!!! LMFAO!!
  • Options
    GizzoGizzo Posts: 53
    How can you refresh the frame using F5 within the frame so it doesn't reset the page?
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    I couldn't get in for the Montreal show!!!!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Is the second Montreal show a go?
    Cause I have to try for that.

The second show's on sale in 10 minutes.
    Good luck !!!!!! : )
    We'll now if the show's confirmed only when tickets go on sale to the general public for the 1st show. I've got a feeling it'll be a go !!
    “Where does it all lead? What will become of us? These were our young questions, and young answers were revealed. It leads to each other. We become ourselves.”
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    The second show's on sale in 10 minutes.
    Good luck !!!!!! : )
    We'll now if the show's confirmed only when tickets go on sale to the general public for the 1st show. I've got a feeling it'll be a go !!

Thanks...... I know I'm gonna need it!!!!!!
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    Thanks...... I know I'm gonna need it!!!!!!

it's been 5 minutes and you can still get some tickets... let me know!
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    it's been 5 minutes and you can still get some tickets... let me know!

I got in!!!!!!!!!!!
    At about 2:03pm.
    I'm sooooooooooo happy!!!!
    The second show will happen, I know it will.
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    I got in!!!!!!!!!!!
    At about 2:03pm.
    I'm sooooooooooo happy!!!!
    The second show will happen, I know it will.

Hurray !! Happy you got in !
    Of course the second show WILL happen !!
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    Hurray !! Happy you got in !
    Of course the second show WILL happen !!
    The show is gonna kick ass!!!!
    Besides..... it's an early birthday present for me & a little vacation too.
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    The show is gonna kick ass!!!!
    Besides..... it's an early birthday present for me & a little vacation too.

I actually still can't believe I'm gonna get to see that show !

I take it you're not from Montreal ?
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    I got in as well. I'm near Toronto so I hope this goes over and I get Toronto tickets.

Looks like you can still buy tickets as of 2:30. Does that seem right?
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    I actually still can't believe I'm gonna get to see that show !

I take it you're not from Montreal ?

Toronto actually. But because my sister & I have this tradition of seeing Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder together, Montreal is the only show we can do.
    She doesn't live here & she can't get the time off of work to come in.
    I can.... so I'm gonna meet her.

I've been to Montreal quite a few times. I have family there. And my dad was born there. I love it there. I just wish I spoke better french. If I did, I'd move there in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Gizzo wrote:
    I got in as well. I'm near Toronto so I hope this goes over and I get Toronto tickets.

Looks like you can still buy tickets as of 2:30. Does that seem right?

Yeah, it seems you can still get tickets... maybe they're selling less since the show's not confirmed yet...
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    Toronto actually. But because my sister & I have this tradition of seeing Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder together, Montreal is the only show we can do.
    She doesn't live here & she can't get the time off of work to come in.
    I can.... so I'm gonna meet her.

I've been to Montreal quite a few times. I have family there. And my dad was born there. I love it there. I just wish I spoke better french. If I did, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Cool !! In fact, if you live in West Montreal, you don't really need to speak that much french !!

I love Toronto !! I've been there a couple of times... Actually, the last two times I went was to see Pearl Jam in May 2006 and The Who in December 2006. I had an absolute blast there !
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    Cool !! In fact, if you live in West Montreal, you don't really need to speak that much french !!

I love Toronto !! I've been there a couple of times... Actually, the last two times I went was to see Pearl Jam in May 2006 and The Who in December 2006. I had an absolute blast there !

Cool!!!!!
    I think it's the more laid back attitude that I like. That and the fact that Montreal isn't as anal with their smoking laws!!! LMFAO
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    Cool!!!!!
    I think it's the more laid back attitude that I like. That and the fact that Montreal isn't as anal with their smoking laws!!! LMFAO

Well I'm not familiar with the smocking laws in Toronto, but it's getting pretty restricted in Montreal too... I actually remember in Toronto, when I was at the Air Canada Center for the Who, the guy in front of me got thrown out for smocking a cigarette !! Not even a warning !! I couldn't believe that !

But I guess you're right about the laid back attitude we have in Montreal. And the city's at its best in the summertime !!
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    Well I'm not familiar with the smocking laws in Toronto, but it's getting pretty restricted in Montreal too... I actually remember in Toronto, when I was at the Air Canada Center for the Who, the guy in front of me got thrown out for smocking a cigarette !! Not even a warning !! I couldn't believe that !

But I guess you're right about the laid back attitude we have in Montreal. And the city's at its best in the summertime !!

The smoking laws here are very tight. I could use a gross idea in describing how tight, but I won't. LMFAO

Toronto needs to lighten up....................... a lot.
    We need to take that stick out of our butts! LOL!
  • Options
    Zillah13 wrote:
    The smoking laws here are very tight. I could use a gross idea in describing how tight, but I won't. LMFAO

Toronto needs to lighten up....................... a lot.
    We need to take that stick out of our butts! LOL!

ehhehe yeah I've heard that a lot...

Still, whenever I've gone there, people have been really nice !!

Well I'm taking off now. I'm really glad you were able to get tickets for the second show, which i'm sure will be confirmed !! Have a nice day now !
    ― Patti Smith, Just Kids
  • Options
    gabrielle wrote:
    ehhehe yeah I've heard that a lot...

Still, whenever I've gone there, people have been really nice !!

Well I'm taking off now. I'm really glad you were able to get tickets for the second show, which i'm sure will be confirmed !! Have a nice day now !
    Have a great day. I'm so happy!
  • Options
    woot, got my toronto tickets for first night :)
    under a minute, click clickity click click click.

told my boss to hold on while i had to do this with him right infront of me :D

I went to the first vedder solo show in vancouver, and i just got back from the last tour show in mansfield. SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!

best part, i FINALLY became a 10c member on June 30th and this isnt seniority based! :D I LOVE PEARL JAM, VEDDER IS THE COOLEST CAT AROUND. IM WAY TO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!
    '98: Barrie
    '03: Toronto
    '05: Toronto
    '06: Toronto, Toronto
    '07: Munich
    '08: Vancouver (EV), Mansfield II, Toronto I (EV)
    '11: Toronto, Toronto, Hamilton
    '13: London Ontario
  • Options
    Royals55Royals55 Posts: 38
    Got my tickets for Massey Hall !!!Whooooo Hooooooo!!!!
    2005 Thunder Bay,Toronto
    2006 Toronto X 2
    2006 Cleveland, Cincinnati
    2006 Arnhem, Barcelona
    2007 The Vic,Lolla, Chicago
    2008 Bonnaroo,MSG1,MSG2 ,Hartford, Mansfield1
    EV Vancouverx2
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,677
    Royals55 wrote:

likewise, 1 presale down, 1 to go (here's hoping)!

see you there :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    I didn't get the 1st night. :( It showed 'BUY' - I was excited and clicked on it and it said out of stock.

I'm very sad.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    the newark and ny shows were gone in milliseconds.

this one you just have to chalk up to luck.

congrats to those who gottem.

question :

TM has all the shows listed except Newark . any reason for this, or are these going to be available to the general public ?

what gives ?

:confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Royals55 wrote:

EXCELLENT!!!!!!! We got our tickets too (myself, Royals32 and bizp88)

We got Montreal 1 too!!!!!!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Toronto II 2006/Lollapolooza 2007/MSG I 2008/MSG II 2008/Cleveland 2010/Buffalo 2010
    EV Solo Montreal I/EV Solo Toronto I
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,180
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    the newark and ny shows were gone in milliseconds.

this one you just have to chalk up to luck.

congrats to those who gottem.

question :

TM has all the shows listed except Newark . any reason for this, or are these going to be available to the general public ?

what gives ?

:confused:

It's being sold on another website...I think the peraljam.com news section mentions this.
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.