Options

** Eddie Vedder solo tour - 2nd leg **

Comments

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,796
    to trade for either nyc 1 or 2... PM me
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    nice...out of stock before the clock even hit :01

grumble grumble.....
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    to trade for either nyc 1 or 2... PM me

Why would anyone go to multiple shows? He doesn't vary the sets at all!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,146
    my2hands wrote:
    i thought tickets were $75?

why is a boston pair $166 then?

The base ticket price for all shows is $75 USD plus additional venue, service and handling fees
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The base ticket price for all shows is $75 USD plus additional venue, service and handling fees

Don't you wish you could do that for things you sell. Like I sell something for $100 but charge them $150 because of fees. What fees? Well they're just fees. LOVE how that works.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    smithnic wrote:
    Don't you wish you could do that for things you sell. Like I sell something for $100 but charge them $150 because of fees. What fees? Well they're just fees. LOVE how that works.

Yep...would be nice.

In fact, I'm going to go into my bosses office right now and tell him..."You know, this salary thing is ok...but, I've been meaning to talk to you about the additional fees the company hasn't been paying me yet". I'll be sure to include a fuel surcharge.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    smithnic wrote:
    Why would anyone go to multiple shows? He doesn't vary the sets at all!

see berk 1 and berk 2.

a guy named McCready showed up...LOL
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    You know, it's nice that they separated the sales so that the server doesn't crash...

But I wish they were all on sale at the same time, so more people would get tickets to 1 show. Oh well, good luck everyone...
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    see berk 1 and berk 2.

a guy named McCready showed up...LOL

So, you'd pay $166 to see Mike play 2 songs? That's either extreme dedication...or something else. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    So, you'd pay $166 to see Mike play 2 songs? That's either extreme dedication...or something else. ;)

Masters of war at all shows...

"PARTING fu%king WAYS" how many of those did you catch on the West coast swing ;)

should i go ON AND ON

• Options
    Masters of war at all shows...

should i go ON AND ON

Hahaha...I just don't want people to go for more than 1 show so I'll have a better chance at 1 show. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Tried to get tix this AM ...oh how fast they go! Anyone out there with an extra to Boston 1 or 2 I'd love to be there. Was @ the Santa Barbara Show. Just in case, Chicago 1 or 2, or the Wisconsin show, I'd fly to the ends of the earth to see EV one more time on this tour. ANYONE, ANYONE, keep me in mind.
  • Options
    I somehow got lucky and got a pair of tickets for the 2nd Boston show and was curious to know if anyone has a good idea of what songs Eddie will be playing? I know this solo tour is mostly for the Into the Wild soundtrack but he's sure to play some of his classic as well, Right? ...Im hoping to atleast hear Oceans.
  • Options
    mcdonamsmcdonams Boston Posts: 86
    How does stub hub already have tickets on sale for all the shows?
    8/8/92, 4/10/94, 4/11/94, 10/2/96, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    2000 - 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/29, 8/30
    2003 - 4/29, 6/18, 6/21, 7/2, 7/3, 7/11
    2004 - 9/28, 9/29
    2006 - 5/12, 5/13, 5/24, 5/25
    2008 - 6/27, 6/28, 6/30
    2010 - 5/15, 5/17, 5/21
    2013 - 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/25
    2016 - 4/29, 5/1, 8/5, 8/7
  • Options
    Heimlich08 wrote:
    I somehow got lucky and got a pair of tickets for the 2nd Boston show and was curious to know if anyone has a good idea of what songs Eddie will be playing? I know this solo tour is mostly for the Into the Wild soundtrack but he's sure to play some of his classic as well, Right? ...Im hoping to atleast hear Oceans.

not a chance!

Look at the West Coast sets
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    sch21csch21c Posts: 2
    I don't understand how NYC 1 & 2 both show up at the time posted (1PM PST & 2PM PST) and both shows are "Temporarily out of stock" immediately! How many fan club tix are available for each show? How does it sell out that fast? I'm not talking a few minutes after the hour, I'm talking a few seconds......

Sorry to sound like a whiner, but I don't get the process here.....
    9/10/98 MSG | 8/25/00 Jones Beach | 4/30/03 Nassau | 7/8/03 MSG | 7/9/03 MSG | 5/4/06 Ed Sullivan Theater | 6/3/06 Meadowlands | 6/24/08 MSG
  • Options
    DariusDarius Posts: 89
    they go out of stock in less than 30 seconds. that's the way it goes for limited seats. the theatres are already small to begin with, and they're still going to sell tix via live nation or ticketbastard, so it's not like you're going to have the whole minute you would normally have when buying stadium seats.

got mine though
    thanks ten club!!
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08
  • Options
    PearlJen401PearlJen401 Posts: 233
    I'm gonna cry :(
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
  • Options
    Have 2 Newark tix for trade -- need 2 for the August 4th show at the United Palace...email me if you want to go to the Newark show.
  • Options
    WOW...that was 15 seconds in....but I got em. seriously....that was nervewracking!
  • Options
    tried for newark. no luck. Congratulations to those who got them!
    — Lao Tzu
  • Options
    Fucking retarded. Tried for 45 minutes for Newark.
    Laura Michelé Stevens
  • Options
    My friend got shut out of west coast tour and today if anybody has any extras for ny or nj pm me
  • Options
    berlinbearberlinbear Boston Posts: 14
    Hey...if I can't get a ticket to either Wash. D.C. show, will there be anyone out there who might want to share/sell a ticket?
  • Options
    pjjaxpjjax Posts: 23
    Ah, you guys are making me nervous! I'm trying for Massey tomorrow!
  • Options
    pjjax wrote:
    Ah, you guys are making me nervous! I'm trying for Massey tomorrow!

Good Luck! I hope you get tickets!!!
    — Lao Tzu
  • Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    yea they go so fast. I bought NYC 2 tickets, but only got them exactly at the hour they were on sale. The rest all say temporarily out of stock right away. Some times they threw me a bone and let me click buy just to keep me trying.

But with however many people trying to log in and only so few tickets, the first people to get in and click buy get em. Its like an old western, gotta be quick on the draw i guess.
  • Options
    BetterVedderBetterVedder Posts: 145
    Just to be sure, the presale for the Massey show in Toronto is 4:00pm for the first night and 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time for the second night?
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options
    c0rdur0yc0rdur0y Posts: 12
    hey yall
    where can i find reviews and or setlists for EVs first solo tour?

and ALSO... will the recordings be available for download?
    08.22.98*10.05.00*06.28.03*09.22.05*05.09.06*EV.08.12.08
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    So if I'm in Ontario these tickets for the TO show go on sale at 4pm and 6pm!??
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
This discussion has been closed.