Options

** Eddie Vedder solo tour - 2nd leg **

Comments

• Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    Looking for single to night 1 nyc. PM me.
  • Options
    JoWesleyJoWesley Posts: 109
    Looking for a single to DC night 1 if anyone can help me out. :)
    Aug 93 - Toronto Mar 94 - Ann Arbor
    Sep 96 - Toledo Aug 98 - East Lansing
    Oct 00 - Detroit Apr 03 - Cleveland
    Jun 03 - Detroit May 06 - Grand Rapids & Detroit
    Jul 07 - Lolla Jun 08 - WPB & Tampa
    Vedder: DC 1&2, Chicago 2
  • Options
    dammajdammaj Posts: 8
    demetrios wrote:
    so far, i have nobody to take with for both ed toronto show's. i got 10club tickets. will see what happens the next few day's ...

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3914/jimbofv2.jpg
    is this on?
  • Options
    swtlewswtlew Posts: 71
    I'm looking for at least one ticket for either Chicago show. Preferably Thursday. PM me if you are looking to turn-on a really good fan. Beers, etc. would be on me. Thanks, Bill
    I want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day. - M. McCready
  • Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    Maybe this has been asked, but I can't find an answer in the search. Will there be Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Posters? If so, how will they be selling them. I'm going to the 8/5/08 NYC show and was interested in a poster if available. Thanks!

Aug-05 - United Palace Th., New York, NY
  • Options
    northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 188
    demetrios wrote:
    so far, i have nobody to take with for both ed toronto show's. i got 10club tickets. will see what happens the next few day's ...
    i had no luck as a 10c member, as an inside edge 102.1 member or on the ticketmaster public sale, so if you do have an extra, i'd love to see into the wild songs live in massey hall. it will be a life experience to cherish. thank you.
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Toronto ON Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
    2022 09-06 Hamilton ON First Ontario Centre
  • Options
    Looking for 1 ticket to either of the NYC shows or Newark show. Email me at Mikeremhead@yahoo.com if you can help. Thanks
  • Options
    I'm a 10C member and did not get tickets. If anyone has an extra for either (or both!) shows, please PM me.
    thanks!
    Marseille 2006
    London 2007
    Mansfield 2 2008
    EV DC 1 2008
  • Options
    Ten Club member need one for night one nyc.
  • Options
    WHo's go tmy extra....PM ME please night 1
  • Options
    Phild44Phild44 Posts: 48
    Could someone explain to me why they're aren't enthusiasm for the Montreal shows as there is for the rest of the tour ???
    What's with the Canadian fans ?!!
    Tickets might be sold out, but they sell for face value on ebay, and on here people are looking to get rid of tickets instead of buying.
    Anyways it just suprises me it hasn't been as of much interests to the people of Montreal and surroundings.
    For myself, I can't wait for those shows !
    I'd like to have insights about the back to back shows in the same city, I hope Eddie changes more than half of it...I'm planning to go to both shows, I guess I'll judge by the beginning of the tour...
  • Options
    Wish I could make some Can show TOR 2005 PJ rocked it great fans in CAn
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Please no more "No More"
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Phild44 wrote:
    Could someone explain to me why they're aren't enthusiasm for the Montreal shows as there is for the rest of the tour ???
    Tickets might be sold out, but they sell for face value on ebay, and on here people are looking to get rid of tickets instead of buying.

I'd like to know about the lack of enthusiasm myself regarding Montreal!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Phild44 wrote:
    Anyways it just suprises me it hasn't been as of much interests to the people of Montreal and surroundings.
    I'd like to have insights about the back to back shows in the same city, I hope Eddie changes more than half of it...I'm planning to go to both shows, I guess I'll judge by the beginning of the tour...

Perhaps it's far away from where many people live?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    Wish I could make some Can show TOR 2005 PJ rocked it great fans in CAn

...so did Ottawa 2005, first time I saw them...one of their greatest show/setlist according to alot of fans.
    Being a fan of Neil, seeing Harvest Moon and Rockin' (lights on) was awsome!

By the way, McCartney in Quebec was the greatest show/experience ever !
  • Options
    Phild44 wrote:
    ...so did Ottawa 2005, first time I saw them...one of their greatest show/setlist according to alot of fans.
    Being a fan of Neil, seeing Harvest Moon and Rockin' (lights on) was awsome!

By the way, McCartney in Quebec was the greatest show/experience ever !
    those are some great sets

never been to quebec...do plan on it..cant wait to see the ice castle hear its pretty amazing ever been?
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    It's puzzling why there isn't much interest in the Montreal shows...traditionally the band has been better in Montreal than in Toronto, at least with the shows i've attended.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    my spare tickets for both montreal & toronto nights have been called for. let's hope a front row with ed happens. even a backstage with the man, would be sweet too! ;)
  • Options
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    those are some great sets

never been to quebec...do plan on it..cant wait to see the ice castle hear its pretty amazing ever been?

No never been, heard about it myself...I'm from Ottawa, Quebec is 5 and half hours, went only a couple of times, got to see the Nordiques twice !
    Quebekers are real proud of their province, I'd be too if I was from there, they're really apart from Canada...being only french.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    Phild44 wrote:

I guess its cause its not a Roch Voisine acoustic gig
  • Options
    TCIBTCIB Posts: 10
    How long did the opening act play for on the West Coast and how long was Ed's set?

Trying to figure out transportation situations for the Boston I show....

thanks for the info.
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Fatal wrote:
    It's puzzling why there isn't much interest in the Montreal shows...traditionally the band has been better in Montreal than in Toronto, at least with the shows i've attended.

not sure what you mean by "better" or is that a personal opinion?

pj definitely have a bigger audience in toronto, having sold out 2 back to back shows for the avocado tour, but toronto also has more people...
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I'd like to know about the lack of enthusiasm myself regarding Montreal!

I'm enthusiastic and going to both! Can't wait!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    pjfan9110pjfan9110 Posts: 145
    does anyone know how "randomized" the tickets the are given out? are all of our seats predetermined before the start of the show? or are the tickets given out randomly as people get tickets from the box office?
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,933
    pjfan9110 wrote:
    does anyone know how "randomized" the tickets the are given out? are all of our seats predetermined before the start of the show? or are the tickets given out randomly as people get tickets from the box office?

I'm fairly certain that it's all predetermined. So, it shouldn't matter if you show up right when the box office opens, or 2 minutes before Ed takes the stage.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    I'm fairly certain that it's all predetermined. So, it shouldn't matter if you show up right when the box office opens, or 2 minutes before Ed takes the stage.

Tickets are all in envelopes and arranged alphabetically long before we arrive. Shouldn't matter what time you pick them up (although peeps around here were reporting some suspicious switcheroos on some of the recent PJ gigs at the box office)
  • Options
    pjfan9110pjfan9110 Posts: 145
    thanks for the input...that's what i figured..here's to hoping my tickets say row A
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    Cocaine_NosejobCocaine_Nosejob Posts: 1,744
    I finally received my tix in the mail!! They cost me $325 and probably another $20 later when I don't pay my Visa bill on time...better be worth it...
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    I still have extra tickets for both shows in Montreal

PM me if interested

Phil
This discussion has been closed.