*** New York, NY 2 Fanviews Here 9.4.24 ***

Comments

• CabbieCabbie Posts: 35

I've gone back and forth about posting this but decided to share:

I was excited to have GA tickets and my 5' tall girlfriend and I arrived early so we could pick a spot where she could see. 

We had a great time for most of the main set and then the people near us shifted around a little bit so I was able to move from standing behind her to being to her side. 

Unfortunately this opened up the space behind her for a guy who brought in a heavy backpack and was filming with a video camera non stop to get way too close to her. She ended up having to straddle his backpack that he put down in front of him, having his fanny pack full of microphones and trash rubbing into her, and having him hold his camera directly over her head and his elbows hovering next to her ears. She could even feel him breathing on her. 

We asked him to move back several times and he wouldn't. I get that the pit is tight, but everyone else around us was mindful of giving others breathing room and there was space for him to step back a little or at least put the camera away or move his backpack.

It was an unfortunate situation and we tried to ignore as much as we could, but it was just too much and it soured the back end of the show. If you're coming to film the whole time, don't do it like this.

• Jcanr20Jcanr20 Posts: 159
    So often it feels like I'm reading a bunch of teenagers griping on here and have to remind myself it's middle-aged people. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,228
    Cabbie said:

I was excited to have GA tickets and my 5' tall girlfriend and I arrived early so we could pick a spot where she could see. 

We had a great time for most of the main set and then the people near us shifted around a little bit so I was able to move from standing behind her to being to her side. 

Unfortunately this opened up the space behind her for a guy who brought in a heavy backpack and was filming with a video camera non stop to get way too close to her. She ended up having to straddle his backpack that he put down in front of him, having his fanny pack full of microphones and trash rubbing into her, and having him hold his camera directly over her head and his elbows hovering next to her ears. She could even feel him breathing on her. 

We asked him to move back several times and he wouldn't. I get that the pit is tight, but everyone else around us was mindful of giving others breathing room and there was space for him to step back a little or at least put the camera away or move his backpack.

It was an unfortunate situation and we tried to ignore as much as we could, but it was just too much and it soured the back end of the show. If you're coming to film the whole time, don't do it like this.

I know hindsight's 20/20, but you should have held your hands up in the air blocking his shot. 
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,875
    nicknyr15 said:
    Let’s be friends. In all honesty, what did you like about the 2 shows as I assume you went to both? What stood out for you?
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 65
    Cabbie said:

They made me take off my belt getting into the show and this dude was able to bring in a "heavy backpack!?" and a video camera?? Somethings got to give here!! 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,145
    MS4677 said:
    Cabbie said:

They made me take off my belt getting into the show and this dude was able to bring in a "heavy backpack!?" and a video camera?? Somethings got to give here!! 

In 2022 we watched blowhard security types hassle a guy with a Scottish flag on the way in. At our seats was a dude with full backpack and camera equipment. Made no sense.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,341
    nicknyr15 said:
    Let’s be friends. In all honesty, what did you like about the 2 shows as I assume you went to both? What stood out for you?
    A lot stood out to me. I loved both shows. It’s just the thought of what could’ve been on night two that gets me. That encore for me was a chore to get through. I generally hate covers. But that’s how it goes when a band changes the set every night. Can’t always be great for everyone. I’d take that over a crowd pleasing static setlist any day of the week. I love all views. I enjoy reading positive and negative. It’s impossible that every person is going to have the same experience at a concert. 
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 65
    JimmyV said:
    MS4677 said:
    Cabbie said:

In 2022 we watched blowhard security types hassle a guy with a Scottish flag on the way in. At our seats was a dude with full backpack and camera equipment. Made no sense.
    Maybe next time, he can also bring his tripod and set lighting and find himself a nice comfy spot in GA 
  • MG182478MG182478 Posts: 35
    I saw Vegas 1, Wrigley 2, and thought MSG 2 was the second best of those three. The crowd at MSG was mostly great in my area. The band was having fun. I had a blast watching Watt shred and seemingly lose Mike in spots. Father Time gets us all eventually. Kudos to Watt for creating this 

section c seats at msg were much better than expected. Unlike Wrigley which were just bad. Place is too big for anything outside of PIT to be fun.

A lot of “meatheads” yelling at Eddie to shut up and sing whenever he went political. I get that everybody is different, but why not just shut up and let him talk? We know it’s short and another rocking song will follow. And it’s not like this is a new thing. 

1994 : Cleveland
    1995 : Chicago
    1996 : Toronto, Buffalo
    1998 : East Troy x2, East Lansing, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh, Cuyahoga Falls
    2000 : Columbus, Pittsburgh, Auburn Hills
    2003 : Cleveland
    2004 : Toledo
    2005 : Toronto
    2006 : Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    2010 : Cleveland
    2013 : Buffalo
    2014 : Detroit
    2016 : Tampa, Wrigley 
    2018 : Wrigley 
    2022 : Chicago (EV & The Earthlings)
    2023: Chicago 1
    2024: Vegas 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 2
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    MG182478 said:
    I saw Vegas 1, Wrigley 2, and thought MSG 2 was the second best of those three. The crowd at MSG was mostly great in my area. The band was having fun. I had a blast watching Watt shred and seemingly lose Mike in spots. Father Time gets us all eventually. Kudos to Watt for creating this 

section c seats at msg were much better than expected. Unlike Wrigley which were just bad. Place is too big for anything outside of PIT to be fun.

A lot of “meatheads” yelling at Eddie to shut up and sing whenever he went political. I get that everybody is different, but why not just shut up and let him talk? We know it’s short and another rocking song will follow. And it’s not like this is a new thing. 

Reminds me of the Moline show where this fucknut kept yelling about Eddie playing guitar..."you're a singer, put the guitar down" EVERY FUCKING SONG. He finally was too drunk to yell. Seems like I remember him either leaving or just sitting down. He was plastered.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
    I wonder what songs they were arguing about backstage - when Ed joked about the band breaking up at MSG.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Jcanr20 said:
    So often it feels like I'm reading a bunch of teenagers griping on here and have to remind myself it's middle-aged people. 
    DING DING DING you win post of the day!!!!   Still chuckling.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,478
    Andrew Watt's cameo in Vegas was awesome. I hope he comes to the Philly/Baltimore shows! I mean, he did produce this year's album. If you don't expect this band to be supplemented as they get older you're delusional. I imagine it gravitates towards a Dead & Co. kind of arrangement. At Bruce nobody minds there being 18 members of the E Street Band on stage.

Speaking of delusional - nevermind my comment would get deleted.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 400
    Kind of sick how eddie cant remember lyrics, gimme some truth was a shit show. every seat paying $200+ , be a professional
    Some die just to live
  • psubsb12psubsb12 Posts: 53
    I guess to each their own, but I'm shocked to see so many people saying the encore ruined it for them.
    I went Night 1 and it was my least favorite attended PJ show ever.
    I missed last night and would've killed for that encore, start to finish.
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    psubsb12 said:
    I guess to each their own, but I'm shocked to see so many people saying the encore ruined it for them.
    I went Night 1 and it was my least favorite attended PJ show ever.
    I missed last night and would've killed for that encore, start to finish.
    You really had to be there. The energy dropped significantly throughout the venue. When 20,000+ people lose momentum, it’s something you can feel and really affects how you experience the show. 

Cabbie said:

Is there a chance he was with the band, filming the show? That wouldn’t excuse the way he acted, but I definitely noticed more professional camera equipment than at other shows this tour. If he was with the band, I’m hoping your experience is seen by someone responsible or for the band’s production and that person can be reprimanded for negatively affecting the experience of the audience. 
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 400
    its a fuckin pearl jam concert, play pearl jam songs
    Some die just to live
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    Great two days love the banner seeing a lot of familiar faces.Didn’t see it mentioned but night 1 video of DTE by Todd McFarland last nights DTE was HBO Spawn also by Todd MacFarland.See you all next year in Vegas at the big bubble…
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
  • TR70596TR70596 Posts: 18
    For setlist watchers, the encore might seem unique but the momentum cratered in the building with those three slow songs. Then followed by Gimme Some Truth, which went over like a lead balloon. 
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Would rate this wayy over the first show and my seats were far worse as well.
  • kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 325
    TR70596 said:
    For setlist watchers, the encore might seem unique but the momentum cratered in the building with those three slow songs. Then followed by Gimme Some Truth, which went over like a lead balloon. 
    Totally agree.  Following that up with a more mellow song like Setting Sun definitely added to it.

It'll definitely sound better when the bootlegs come out but that grouping of songs sucked the energy out of the building more than the Dyson they brought out to clean the stage after Glen's opening act.
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22, MSG I,II '24, Philly I,II '24
  • kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 325

TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22, MSG I,II '24, Philly I,II '24
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    great show - thought it was better than MSG1, though I enjoyed that one as well  - definitely more energy tonight.  Rather than dropping Red Mosquito for Glorified G, I would have subbed out Small Town instead!  

Here are a few pics (as well as a couple from MSG1)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/albums/72177720320099242
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,341
    edited September 6
    NYCPJ said:
    great show - thought it was better than MSG1, though I enjoyed that one as well  - definitely more energy tonight.  Rather than dropping Red Mosquito for Glorified G, I would have subbed out Small Town instead!  

Here are a few pics (as well as a couple from MSG1)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/albums/72177720320099242
    Really? I’ll never understand the hate for small town. Every time I see it live it absolutely kills. I thought that was easily one of the loudest crowd sing alongs of both nights. 
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,194
     My 24yo daughter was with me tonight for her 4th show. We had a wishlist of songs for the night that included garden, I am mine, hail hail, not for you and WFS.  Incredible to get all of those!!  On the drive to the show I mentioned to her that it would be fun to hear sonic reducer!  Never dreamed it would actually happen. When Ed said they switch it up and he thinks we would like it I immediately screamed LEASH when I heard the first cymbal crash! I have a different take on the encore. I loved it! I’m not a huge fan of JB but Eddie sang it especially beautifully tonight.  Song of Good Hope is such a beautiful song. My daughter has gone through some tough stuff (as many of us have as we grow into young adults). I’ve sent her that song and copy/pasted those lyrics more than once.  It’s unbelievable to hear it played live by Eddie at the show that we attended together and he sang it with such raw emotion it’s clear that what he said was true (that it had helped him through tough times too).  As a mother who has watched her child struggle at times, I shed a real tear during that one.  Yes the crowd was more subdued during the beginning of the encore. But they are slower songs, what can you expect?  The songs were played with pure emotion and executed beautifully by Eddie who is seriously in TOP form.  He sounded incredible tonight. If you felt a lack of energy at that time, it sounds like a you problem to be honest. Maybe try to connect with the song and what the artist is trying to share.  The people around me really seemed to enjoy the break and appreciated that part of the show.  I certainly did!  

This will go down as one of my favorite shows that I’ve seen. 
    Truly beautiful words right there and thank you for sharing.  I have 2 daughters and a son (2 are teenagers and a 9 year-old daughter) and all I can say is that being a parent is truly challenging, and sometimes downright harrowing.  Seeing these shows (and the ones in Chicago) is the best kind of therapy for me though.  My wife and I were there last night in the pit dancing and singing our hearts out right up front.  I honestly loved every moment of both of these shows, and reading your post here only enhances the experience, knowing we are all in this together.  So thanks for sharing, and I truly hope your daughter is doing okay / getting better, knows what a great Mom she has and can connect to the music and this community the way that we all do.  Much love.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD), 9/15/24 (MA), 9/17/24 (MA)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,812
    GA for both shows, 3rd row N1… 2nd N2…. I thoroughly enjoyed these shows as they meant a bunch this time around and I thought the band as usual sound great and are having a great time… in terms of total set, I slightly prefer N1… but it’s splitting hairs. NYC really brings the juice and the anticipation before they come on that stage is palpable and I love it, live for it. Love seeing them with great fans around… to the lil girl handing out the ziplock of bracelets… thank you, very sweet of you and a great way to spread the love. Got gods dice & I am mine, did a trade for I am mine 

hearing that in NYC is special. Encore though I love each of the 3 to start… in a row, on same night I can see casual fan losing interest, even some of us diehards. Dust off Yellow Moon or Sleight of Hand or yada yada yada…finished strong

Thank You Ed for pointing me out during RITFW & head nodding me, I brought a Croatian Flag for my pops who passed in 2007, just in case( more likely than not) that it would have been played …. As soon as he sang RED, WHItE & BLUE… realize it’s American flag but for me, as a Proud American and Croatian Heritage.. tonight I did it for my dad who we spoke about coming with me to the 2nd 2003 show… Life happened and he got sick and passed few years later

ive shown this to a few family members and they see how special that simple gesture was for me & him… again thank you, teared up a lil… also got to fist bump Ed down the line, the fortunate gentleman who got Ed’s Wine N1 shared a nice glass with me… Thank you sir, didn’t catch your name but that was very kind of you

Got Indifference after Requesting for me & another… don’t know if my letter had anything to do with it, doesn’t matter but when I heard it N1 I was so happy.

been best touring year for me, lotta cool stuff happened

fortunate and always looking ahead these days thanks to them!

Love! … 
    CROJAM95 said:
    GA for both shows, 3rd row N1… 2nd N2…. I thoroughly enjoyed these shows as they meant a bunch this time around and I thought the band as usual sound great and are having a great time… in terms of total set, I slightly prefer N1… but it’s splitting hairs. NYC really brings the juice and the anticipation before they come on that stage is palpable and I love it, live for it. Love seeing them with great fans around… to the lil girl handing out the ziplock of bracelets… thank you, very sweet of you and a great way to spread the love. Got gods dice & I am mine, did a trade for I am mine 

hearing that in NYC is special. Encore though I love each of the 3 to start… in a row, on same night I can see casual fan losing interest, even some of us diehards. Dust off Yellow Moon or Sleight of Hand or yada yada yada…finished strong

Thank You Ed for pointing me out during RITFW & head nodding me, I brought a Croatian Flag for my pops who passed in 2007, just in case( more likely than not) that it would have been played …. As soon as he sang RED, WHItE & BLUE… realize it’s American flag but for me, as a Proud American and Croatian Heritage.. tonight I did it for my dad who we spoke about coming with me to the 2nd 2003 show… Life happened and he got sick and passed few years later

ive shown this to a few family members and they see how special that simple gesture was for me & him… again thank you, teared up a lil… also got to fist bump Ed down the line, the fortunate gentleman who got Ed’s Wine N1 shared a nice glass with me… Thank you sir, didn’t catch your name but that was very kind of you

Got Indifference after Requesting for me & another… don’t know if my letter had anything to do with it, doesn’t matter but when I heard it N1 I was so happy.

Love! … 
    Great stuff brother.  We were a few feet behind you closer to center / EV.  Nice moment for you and your Dad.  Sorry for your loss all these years later.  Went to Croatia Once / top 3 trip for me of all time. On to Philly!
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD), 9/15/24 (MA), 9/17/24 (MA)
    Had to share this one of me (shades on) on the screen.  Was funny as my phone blew up like 15 times after this happened during Even Flow - was pretty cool as I heard from a few people who were at the show that I had not spoken to in years! Wish it was more clear!

• Wanted to sit on this for a bit because I know I’m a spoiled fan who probably created expectations that were never going to met.

its a Pearl Jam show so obviously it’s always the best possible show you could see but Ed talking about it being show #50 in NYC I thought we were in for an epic night.

I guess some of my negatives were a lack of a true ‘opening’ song, Garden was awesome but could’ve been 2nd. The Ed solo stuff post encore is a real vibe killer, not only does he chat more but it’s usually a song or two you’re just waiting for it to be over with until the band steps back out on stage which ends up killing 15+ min.

my main issue lately hasn’t been the set length but the song selection. I don’t get why they started to only pick songs from the same pool? Something with the band changed that their shows now are geared more for
    the casual fan than the die hard. Back in say 2009/2010 you basically had to be familiar with every album at their live show, now you only may not recognize 2/3 songs. I don’t think it’s a Covid related thing, or if it is it doesn’t make sense. I grasp shortening shows for their health but don’t get how that would impact the song selection?

27 songs did feel like an old school show but honestly would’ve traded it for like Vegas Night 1 which was shorter since that show had everything you could ask for. The crowd energy was great both nights but man that stretch in the encore made absolutely no sense. Special guests are fun but just because they are on stage during RITFW doesn’t really change much for me. 

Anyway I’ll reiterate I know I’m wrong and spoiled and most would kill to have seen 31 shows, just sharing through the lens of someone who is coming to reality that it’ll never be the same.

to end on a positive note - as many have said Waiting For Stevie was phenomenal, for me it was the song of the night. The band is on fire and I love the new album so hoping they do add some more shows next year because they’re firing on all cylinders.

looking forward to Ohana
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,812
    CROJAM95 said:

Love! … 
    Great stuff brother.  We were a few feet behind you closer to center / EV.  Nice moment for you and your Dad.  Sorry for your loss all these years later.  Went to Croatia Once / top 3 trip for me of all time. On to Philly!
    Thank you much…The band never fails imo, no such thing as bad shows just better ones by a small margin. I’ve told Ed about my dad before, around 2009 and have had the pleasure to meet him a few times… he walks the walk when it comes to having a heart.

band loves NYC as we do them… it’s a brilliant experience  that I  never take lightly as unfortunately due to some tough shit couldn’t make 2003 shows… did it nice this time, got a nice hotel room from Monday thru Thursday ( live on LI) just to enjoy the city… one of the most fun times I can. Remember,, thanks to all making it a really memorable time

Croatia is wonderful place, don’t go as much as I use to… hopefully change that next summer … stunningly beautiful 

I’m also onto Philly Saturday show… anyone have a pair of lowers/ GA hit me up

thanks