** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,386
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    It's exactly the point of the clip. It's surfacing again because of Pavel Durov's arrest, Reich's Guardian piece, etc.
    This guy was arrested and he's being charged with money laundry is he not? So tell me what does that have to do with free speech.

He is not, no
    Actually he is...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,107
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:
    It's exactly the point of the clip. It's surfacing again because of Pavel Durov's arrest, Reich's Guardian piece, etc.
    This guy was arrested and he's being charged with money laundry is he not? So tell me what does that have to do with free speech.

He is not, no
    Actually he is...
    Not by him
    Here is an AP article if anyone wants to read what Pavel Durov himself is being charged with 

https://apnews.com/article/france-telegram-pavel-durov-arrest-6e213d227458f330ed16e7fe221a696c
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 551
    What an unlucky guy to be surrounded by so many criminals. Just can't catch a break. 
    When it's the right "enemy" Dems will turn into Josh Hawley 
    pjl44 said:
    Here is an AP article if anyone wants to read what Pavel Durov himself is being charged with 

https://apnews.com/article/france-telegram-pavel-durov-arrest-6e213d227458f330ed16e7fe221a696c
    PARIS (AP) — French authorities handed preliminary charges to Telegram CEO Pavel Durov on Wednesday for allowing alleged criminal activity on his messaging app and barred him from leaving France pending further investigation.

yes him...he allowed "criminal activity" which includes allegations of money laundering by gangs

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    pjl44 said:

PARIS (AP) — French authorities handed preliminary charges to Telegram CEO Pavel Durov on Wednesday for allowing alleged criminal activity on his messaging app and barred him from leaving France pending further investigation.

yes him...he allowed "criminal activity" which includes allegations of money laundering by gangs

Running a tech platform where someone else is accused of money laundering is not getting arrested for money laundering
    My overarching point is that Donald Trump is a literal coin flip away from being President for the next 4 years so think really long and hard about what powers you want to give an FCC or DOJ about regulating online speech 
    "allowing alleged criminal activity"....hmmm

yeah judge I didn't rob this bank but I held the door open for the robbers and helped them load up their trunk with cash before I drove them away

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    "allowing alleged criminal activity"....hmmm

yeah judge I didn't rob this bank but I held the door open for the robbers and helped them load up their trunk with cash before I drove them away
    There's no doubt that US companies can be held liable for criminal activity that occurs within their business.  There's no safe harbor from such activity.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,601
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    pjl44 said:

He is not, no
    fair enough. I read that in an early article. it may have been he's suspected of that.  BUT then theres this.
    so, same question. What do these have to so with free speech?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    Why does Threads us a comic sans font? lol
    www.myspace.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,548
    It doesn’t 
    It doesn’t 
    Okay....why does Mickey then? 
    www.myspace.com
    Plug in to change the font I’m guessing. 
    It doesn’t 
    I like it. thats why.

mickeyrat said:
    It doesn’t 
    I like it. thats why.

Who the hell voluntarily chooses comic sans?! hahaha

You're the weirdo Mick!
    www.myspace.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,941
    Isn’t it Cool Jazz? Reminds me of Miles Davis regardless. 
    mickeyrat said:
    It doesn’t 
    I like it. thats why.

Who the hell voluntarily chooses comic sans?! hahaha

You're the weirdo Mick!

recovering alcoholic/addict, truck driver.

nothing in that sentence suggests being right in the head.

Liz Cheney endorses Harris for president

It's the latest high-profile Republican endorsement for Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential bid.
    Get more news
    on

Sept. 4, 2024, 6:17 PM EDT
    By Kelly O'Donnell, Gabe Gutierrez and Megan Lebowitz

WASHINGTON — Former Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., on Wednesday endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president, the latest high-profile Republican endorsement for Democrats.

Cheney's comments took place during an appearance at Duke University’s Sanford School of Public Policy.

continues.....

• mickeyrat said:

It's the latest high-profile Republican endorsement for Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential bid.
    Get more news
    on

WASHINGTON — Former Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., on Wednesday endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president, the latest high-profile Republican endorsement for Democrats.

Cheney's comments took place during an appearance at Duke University’s Sanford School of Public Policy.

continues.....

actually i am surprised that it took this long. i thought she would have been out front with kinzinger, michael steele, joe walsh, and people of similar political leanings after 1/6.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mickeyrat said:

Get more news
    on

continues.....

actually i am surprised that it took this long. i thought she would have been out front with kinzinger, michael steele, joe walsh, and people of similar political leanings after 1/6.

speculation was she wanted greater impact coming after dnc and the others.  so she now has singular coverage.....

That’s like a topped off Pinot Grigio for the MSNBC moms. 

Fuck that woman and her family. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 551
    mickeyrat said:

Get more news
    on

continues.....

Damn, son. Still need Cindy McCain, Mitt Romney, GWB.

I'm guessing some or all will also hold for maximum impact. 
    none of these people are moving the needle. 

Anyone who is considering Trump and enjoys these people as leaders have a) been in a coma for 8 years or b) already know what these losers think of Trump and are considering him anyway. The cable media will get off on it, but it’s a B block story at best. It’s forgotten by the time the following day morning programs are done. 
    It’s really about convincing people who don’t vote or haven’t voted to get off their asses and vote. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,308
    It’s really about convincing people who don’t vote or haven’t voted to get off their asses and vote. 
    I agree with this.  It's all about turnout and the ground game.  Who has it?  Democrats have over teh last several elections.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,468
    none of these people are moving the needle. 

Anyone who is considering Trump and enjoys these people as leaders have a) been in a coma for 8 years or b) already know what these losers think of Trump and are considering him anyway. The cable media will get off on it, but it’s a B block story at best. It’s forgotten by the time the following day morning programs are done. 
    it's funny how Liz Cheney thinks this makes a lick of a difference. I guess she has to speak out. It would seem odd at this point if she didn't I guess. But like you said, she ain't moving the needle. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com