** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,601
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,548
    It’s a rake in every direction. They’re making her look cool.

See!!
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,540
    Looks like Tom Cotton and Gabbard are trying to claim Biden and Harris were invited to Arlington as well. Sadly, all they have to do is put the lie out there and many will believe it. They word it in a way where they pose it as fact even though it's 2nd hand unconfirmed. I really despise that kind of bullshit. Attack them for actual issues.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited September 2
    Oh, so it was revealed that was the Trump plan for that and then a week later they decide to go with it any way? Hilarious. 

We know Tulsi is craven and opportunistic. Cotton is just a straight up weird turd. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,123
    Oh, so it was revealed that was the Trump plan for that and then a week later they decide to go with it any way? Hilarious. 

We know Tulsi is craven and opportunistic. Cotton is just a straight up weird turd. 
    Are both of these dirt bags Vets? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited September 2

yes

she is still in Nat Guard...
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

yes

she is still in Nat Guard...
    Damn she’s supporting the desecrating idiot! 
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,833
    tbergs said:
    Looks like Tom Cotton and Gabbard are trying to claim Biden and Harris were invited to Arlington as well. Sadly, all they have to do is put the lie out there and many will believe it. They word it in a way where they pose it as fact even though it's 2nd hand unconfirmed. I really despise that kind of bullshit. Attack them for actual issues.

They were not invited, per their statements.
    It's also rich/risky for Cotton to be out there saying "Her mansion is only four miles from Arlington and she couldn't come out to honor the fallen!" -- I guess he forgot about the time 45 was in France and didn't want to get his hair wet.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    It wouldn’t matter anyway because they are hypocrites 

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Abortion-> that ->  they’re weird. 

Keep hammering that. 
    Ah, now I see why this thread was quiet all weekend. 
    edited September 3
    Anyway, a popular pushback late last week was that she got no convention bounce. This points out that not only was it incorrect, but she is still riding it.

Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,394
    Anyway, a popular pushback late last week was that she got no convention bounce. This points out that not only was it incorrect, but she is still riding it.

I guess the RFK/Tulsi thing was a flop for Trump. Sad. 
    www.myspace.com
    ...but he was an "independent..."
    www.myspace.com

I guess the RFK/Tulsi thing was a flop for Trump. Sad. 
    Like I’ve said he has already topped off she’s still trending upwards!

mickeyrat said:
    She should give most of that to Tester
    www.myspace.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,468
    LIBERAL CENSORSHIP ( =))
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    LIBERAL CENSORSHIP ( =))
    as directed by Clooney
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Anyway, a popular pushback late last week was that she got no convention bounce. This points out that not only was it incorrect, but she is still riding it.

i think we all knew she was going to get a convention bounce. takes at least a week, sometimes 2 to see it.

i think we all knew it was going to happen. especially maga. that is why the "no bounce" rhetoric was so loud last week. it was as if they were trying to speak it into existence and manifest away the bounce we all knew she would get.

do not let these people gaslight you. you can believe your eyes and your gut.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • so it is after labor day, just over 2 months out. the polls coming in the next few weeks will be much more reliable than anything we have seen up until this point.

in normal times, anyway.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    so it is after labor day, just over 2 months out. the polls coming in the next few weeks will be much more reliable than anything we have seen up until this point.

in normal times, anyway.
    They've been pretty reliable...hence Biden seeing the light in July. 
    www.myspace.com
    It’s reliable. But what happens is people have summer in the rear view and start to pay attention to the campaigns (well, the ones who don’t give politics a lot of attention) , so you start to see more shifting opinion. 
    Personally, I think you’ll see a shift after the first debate, and then barring no October surprise, that’s where it’s gonna be until Election Day. 
    Personally, I think you’ll see a shift after the first debate, and then barring no October surprise, that’s where it’s gonna be until Election Day. 
    Yeah it is the debate more so than the timing. It's the debate and the polling afterward that forced Joe's hand. Next week is fucking enormous. 
    www.myspace.com