** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,541
    Not a strong choice. Trumps lead is growing rapidly. They could have went mark kelly and saved the election but went for the DEI candidate with a documentable record of failing at everything she has ever touched. A true indicator of how far democrats have fallen. 

What I'm seeing is MAGAs freaking out,  Dems are pulling it together and only a small percentage of Americans want a dictator. 
    The Republican party needs to reestablish itself as a viable party.  MAGA is failing (as it should, of course).
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,520
    Not a strong choice. Trumps lead is growing rapidly. They could have went mark kelly and saved the election but went for the DEI candidate with a documentable record of failing at everything she has ever touched. A true indicator of how far democrats have fallen. 
    lol

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,251
    I can't get over this.

You say Mark Kelly would've been a better choice, but Kamala Harris is the DEI Choice.

Mark Kelly is awesome and would make a great running mate, but he's a guy with literally 4 years of government experience.

Kamala Harris also served as a Senator for 4 years, acquitting herself very well, including great questioning of the pathetically unqualified Trump Cabinet nominees. She was also San Francisco DA, with an excellent prosecution record as detailed by others. Also California Attorney General. And oh yeah, Vice President for 4 years. And you dare call her a DEI Candidate. Do you not understand how racist this is? Or do you not care?
    He will come back and say something dumb like Biden said he would only pick a female African American....ignoring the fact that literally every presidential candidate in our country's history, except for Walter Mondale, has only looked for middle aged white guys to do the job.
    And frankly it would be much easier to pick (the less qualified) Mark Kelly. It's much harder for a black woman to win over white voters. You can even parse through elections and see unknown candidates with "black-sounding" names get less votes for the same elections. I saw this with local school board elections.

Biden said that about his first Supreme Court Justice nomination, and followed through. (and KBJ is probably the best Justice on the Court - not saying all that much I know) He didn't make that promise ahead of time about his VEEP pick.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    teskeinc said:
    Trump is now on his second nickname for Harris in less than two days. 

This confused old man spends more time on dumb shit like this than policy. He's just too old to be president. Trump needs to drop out of this race. 
    I agree “Hawk Tuah Harris” was completely inappropriate 
    Hmmm…page one of Kamala part one indicates you don’t think anything is inappropriate.  
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,520
    Crass racism & sexism.
    Plus Mark Kelly is so milquetoast. 

Just because he was a normie who defeated an Arizona crazy, it doesn't mean that’s gonna translate to a national election. 
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:
    I’ve realized something. When the Trump-supporting Republicans on here perceive strength from Democrats, they show up more often, speak with more venom, and call everyone names. The petty and childish arguments are clear signs of fear. 

I also don’t feel that many or any of these posters have engaged in any semblance of respectful or dignified or genuine discussion, and so I hope they aren’t surprised when no one really cares what they have to say about how Democrats should or shouldn’t behave. They have no standards for their own side, and their words about how Democrats should govern themselves aren’t worth paying any attention to.

Exactly why I have put some people here on ignore.  If they wanted to discuss in a genuine and civil manner, I would be happy to engage.  But the stream of memes, and attempts to merely instigate, bate, and talk nonsense is not worth anyone's time- certainly not mine!  The more they are ignored, the more likely they are to go find some other hobby or whatever it is they get out doing what they do here.
    As a liberal (barely anymore), I'm not sure we are living in the same reality.  I've been here for a loooong time, I just don't care to post very often. The extreme left on here viciously attacks anyone who disagrees with them, often employing Ad Hominem and Strawman attacks, if not outright personal attacks. Don't tell me no...I see it on a weekly basis.  And it's happened to me as well, even though I'm not playing for the other team.  Not sure I can blame you all though, you have been enabled.  Conservatives break the rules, they are banned. Liberals break the rules, thread gets locked and a 2 week suspension, then you're back.  What is that saying you all like to employ? "rules for thee, but not for me."
    Fuck-n-AAAAA!
    nailed it so many ways Sir…. That’s why the hit and run is the only way playing on here, for me atleast…The rules are so different if you don’t kiss the ring and abide.  

I cut you slack plenty of times and you post this shit?  Goodbye Linda, hello ignore feature.

Brian you shouldn't  put them on ignore. 

How else will you know what fuQer Qarlson and aleQs jonezing have been saying?
    Anyone know how to use the ignore feature and willing to share the instructions? I can’t find them anywhere.  
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,331
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:
    I’ve realized something. When the Trump-supporting Republicans on here perceive strength from Democrats, they show up more often, speak with more venom, and call everyone names. The petty and childish arguments are clear signs of fear. 

I also don’t feel that many or any of these posters have engaged in any semblance of respectful or dignified or genuine discussion, and so I hope they aren’t surprised when no one really cares what they have to say about how Democrats should or shouldn’t behave. They have no standards for their own side, and their words about how Democrats should govern themselves aren’t worth paying any attention to.

Exactly why I have put some people here on ignore.  If they wanted to discuss in a genuine and civil manner, I would be happy to engage.  But the stream of memes, and attempts to merely instigate, bate, and talk nonsense is not worth anyone's time- certainly not mine!  The more they are ignored, the more likely they are to go find some other hobby or whatever it is they get out doing what they do here.
    As a liberal (barely anymore), I'm not sure we are living in the same reality.  I've been here for a loooong time, I just don't care to post very often. The extreme left on here viciously attacks anyone who disagrees with them, often employing Ad Hominem and Strawman attacks, if not outright personal attacks. Don't tell me no...I see it on a weekly basis.  And it's happened to me as well, even though I'm not playing for the other team.  Not sure I can blame you all though, you have been enabled.  Conservatives break the rules, they are banned. Liberals break the rules, thread gets locked and a 2 week suspension, then you're back.  What is that saying you all like to employ? "rules for thee, but not for me."
    Fuck-n-AAAAA!
    nailed it so many ways Sir…. That’s why the hit and run is the only way playing on here, for me atleast…The rules are so different if you don’t kiss the ring and abide.  

I cut you slack plenty of times and you post this shit?  Goodbye Linda, hello ignore feature.

Anyone know how to use the ignore feature and willing to share the instructions? I can’t find them anywhere.  
    click name then click the icon with the silhouette on it...check "Ignore"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:

Fuck-n-AAAAA!

Thank you!!! 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,337
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early...but not a bad start

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/connecticut/article/ct-q-poll-kamala-harris-donald-trump-quinnipiac-19588998.php

Quinnipiac Poll: Harris vs. Trump in head-to-head is 'too close to call,' but Biden decision right

By Jordan Nathaniel Fenster,Staff writerUpdated July 22, 2024 10:44 p.m.
    US Vice PresidentKamala Harris speaks during an NCAA championship teams celebration on the South Lawn of the White House on July 22 2024 in Washington DC US President Joe Biden abandoned his campaign for a second term after weeks of pressure from fellow Democrats to withdraw and just months ahead of the November election throwing his support behind Harris

U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris speaks during an NCAA championship teams celebration on the South Lawn of the White House on July 22, 2024 in Washington, DC. U.S. President Joe Biden abandoned his campaign for a second term after weeks of pressure from fellow Democrats to withdraw and just months ahead of the November election, throwing his support behind Harris. 

Andrew Harnik/Getty Images
    Show More
    Vice President Kamala Harris embraces President Joe Biden after a speech on healthcare in Raleigh NC March 26 2024 President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race for the White House on Sunday July 21 ending his bid for reelection following a disastrous debate with Donald Trump that raised doubts about his fitness for office just four months before the election

Republican presidential nominee former US President Donald Trump pauses while speaking after officially accepting the Republican presidential nomination on stage on the fourth day of the Republican National Convention at the Fiserv Forum on July 18 2024 in Milwaukee Wisconsin Delegates politicians and the Republican faithful are in Milwaukee for the annual convention concluding with former President Donald Trump accepting his partys presidential nomination The RNC took place from July 15-18

A race for president between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris is too close to call, according to a poll released Monday by Quinnipiac University.

"The dramatic reset at the top of the Democratic ticket does little to move the race as Vice President Harris enters the fray with numbers similar to President Biden," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy. 

Summer Sale! Dive into the news anytime with digital access: ONLY 25¢.

ACT NOW

The former presumptive Democratic nominee President Joe Biden decided Sunday to step down from the race, saying he would not be running for reelection and instead endorsed Harris to take his place on the ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT

Article continues below this ad

One day later, Quinnipiac University pollsters asked likely voters who they would support: Harris or Trump, who accepted the Republican nomination as that party's presidential candidate during the GOP convention last week. 

"Harris and former President Trump are in a race that is too close to call with Trump receiving 49 percent support and Harris receiving 47 percent support," the poll showed, according to a release. "There is no clear leader as the lead is within the margin of error."

The poll, conducted July 19 through July 21, included 1,257 self-identified registered voters with a margin of error of 2.8 percent.

According to the poll, a majority of voters, 62 percent, believe that Biden dropping out of the presidential race was the right thing to do, the polls said. 

previous Quinnipiac poll, released June 26, put Trump four points ahead of Biden, 49 to 45 percent in a head-to-head match. 

"The political heat rises in this steamy American summer of discord. Trump holds a narrow lead in the head-to-head matchup and is in a slightly better position when all the candidates are included," Malloy said in June.

Biden has endorsed Harris, as have many other Democratic politicians, including most of Connecticut's delegation. 

ADVERTISEMENT

"I believe Kamala Harris is the right person to move the Democratic Party and this nation forward," said state Sen. Gary Winfield, D-New Haven. "She is fiercely intelligent and highly capable of leading in this moment."

The Democratic Party will formally select its presidential nominee at the Democratic National Convention at Chicago's United Center beginning Aug. 19.

www.myspace.com
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,664
    brianlux said:

What I'm seeing is MAGAs freaking out,  Dems are pulling it together and only a small percentage of Americans want a dictator. 
    The Republican party needs to reestablish itself as a viable party.  MAGA is failing (as it should, of course).
    Just walked through my cafeteria at work to use the microwave.  Foxnews is always on.

They were on full tilt.  Everybody was yelling at everybody.  
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,251
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

Just walked through my cafeteria at work to use the microwave.  Foxnews is always on.

Sounds like a hostile workplace...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21;
    Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,093
    The brilliant brilliance of brilliancy from the brilliantati. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:

Fuck-n-AAAAA!

Bentleyspop  to answer your question first: I only put people on ignore who time and again strongly indicate they have zero interest in engaging in civil discourse.  I know their game (and it's all a game), and I don't find it interesting or amusing.  This does not mean I won't listen to and learn from sincere conservative people who have well thought out beliefs.  But people who yell, scold, shame, follow lies and liars, and post the same knee jerk nonsense over and over... I have better things to do.  I don't wish these people ill.  I just don't need to interact with them.  And I'm talking about a very few people here.  Most conservatives here have something of value to add.  But not the trollish types.

cblock4life to answer your question: If you want to put someone on ignore, go to one of their posts, click on their user name next to their icon.  You will then see and enlarged view of their icon on the left and on the right (on a computer anyway, hopefully the same on a phone) you will see a box that says "message" and next to that, a box that has a little black figure of a head and upper body with a down arrow to the right of it.  Click on the down arrow and then click on ignore.  You will be prompted to confirm.  Click on confirm and you're all set.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

edited July 23
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:

Fuck-n-AAAAA!

Thank you!!! 

Gern's explanation is so much simpler and direct!  Sorry I was so wordy, lol.

edited July 23
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:

Fuck-n-AAAAA!

Thank you!!! 

Thank you because I really needed the explanation of someone older😂 😂😂😂😂 and was embarrassed to tell Gern it wasn’t working!! I’ve been trying it since he posted it😂😂😂

Post edited by cblock4life on
    Germ....lol

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Germ....lol
    I know! I fixed it - sorry.  Obviously I can’t type very well either!  
    MayDay10 said:
    brianlux said:

So glad I am rarely in the office right now...
    www.myspace.com
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    I can't get over this.

You say Mark Kelly would've been a better choice, but Kamala Harris is the DEI Choice.

Mark Kelly is awesome and would make a great running mate, but he's a guy with literally 4 years of government experience.

Kamala Harris also served as a Senator for 4 years, acquitting herself very well, including great questioning of the pathetically unqualified Trump Cabinet nominees. She was also San Francisco DA, with an excellent prosecution record as detailed by others. Also California Attorney General. And oh yeah, Vice President for 4 years. And you dare call her a DEI Candidate. Do you not understand how racist this is? Or do you not care?
    Right^?

people throw around DEI like it's the worst thing ever: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
    oh no.

never stopping to think what the opposite of DEI is: Uniformity, Inequity and Exclusion
    is this what people really want?

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 22,968
    "dei candidate". maybe try to hide the racism and the news source you use a little better.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    seanwon said:
    brianlux said:
    benjs said:

Fuck-n-AAAAA!

Thank you!!! 

Thank you because I really needed the explanation of someone older😂 😂😂😂😂 and was embarrassed to tell Gern it wasn’t working!! I’ve been trying it since he posted it😂😂😂

LOL, high five to you both.  Glad you have it dialed. 
    And thanks for "older", not "old".  :rofl:

• sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774

Still too early but....

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2024/04/25/a-growing-share-of-americans-have-little-or-no-confidence-in-netanyahu/#:~:text=A majority of Americans (53,confidence in him at all.

A growing share of Americans have little or no confidence in Netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu waits for the start of an Israeli war cabinet meeting also attended by US President Joe Biden on Oct 18 2023 in Tel Aviv Israel Brendan SmialowskiAFP via Getty Images
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu waits for the start of an Israeli war cabinet meeting also attended by U.S. President Joe Biden on Oct. 18, 2023, in Tel Aviv, Israel. (Brendan Smialowski/AFP via Getty Images)

A majority of Americans (53%) have little or no confidence in Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to do the right thing regarding world affairs, including 25% who have no confidence in him at all. Three-in-ten say they have at least some confidence in him, according to a Pew Research Center survey of 3,600 U.S. adults conducted April 1-7, 2024.

A diverging bar chart showing that the share of Americans without confidence in Netanyahu has increased since 2023

The share of Americans who have no confidence in Netanyahu has increased 11 percentage points since 2023. This includes an 8-point increase in the share who have no confidence in him at all.

This shift is related to a change in awareness of Netanyahu. In 2023, around a quarter of Americans (26%) said they had never heard of him, but that share has fallen to 15% this year.

How we did this

Americans’ views of Netanyahu differ by party and by certain demographic factors:

Partisanship

A diverging bar chart showing that Democrats are much less confident in Netanyahu than Republicans are

Republicans and Republican-leaning independents have much more positive views of Netanyahu than Democrats and Democratic leaners do. Around half of Republicans (51%) say they have at least some confidence in him to do the right thing regarding world affairs, while only 13% of Democrats say the same. Among Democrats, many more say they have no confidence in him at all (38%) than report even having some confidence in him.

Conservative Republicans (62%) are twice as likely as moderate and liberal Republicans (31%) to say they have at least some confidence in Netanyahu. Conservative and moderate Democrats (17%) also express more confidence than liberals (7%).

There are also age differences among partisans. For example, Republicans ages 50 and older have much more confidence in Netanyahu than younger Republicans do (69% vs. 33% have at least some confidence). Age differences are more modest among Democrats: 16% of older Democrats have confidence in the Israeli prime minister, compared with 10% of younger Democrats.

Among both Republicans and Democrats, the share expressing little or no confidence in Netanyahu has increased since last year. However, the shift among Democrats (+15 points) has been three times as large as the shift among Republicans (+5 points).

A line chart showing that awareness of Netanyahu has increased among young US adults since 2023

Older Americans are significantly more likely than younger ones to have positive views of Netanyahu. About four-in-ten Americans ages 50 and older (42%) have at least some confidence in him to do the right thing regarding world affairs. That compares with around a quarter of those ages 30 to 49 and only 13% of adults under 30.

The youngest U.S. adults have grown more negative toward Netanyahu since last year. The share of adults under 30 who have little or no confidence in Netanyahu has risen from 37% then to 55% today. This is related, in part, to the 20-point decrease in the share of young adults who say they have never heard of Netanyahu.

Views of the Israeli government

Americans’ views of the Israeli government have also turned more negative since 2022, according to a Center survey conducted this February. About four-in-ten Americans (41%) have a favorable view of the Israeli government, down from 47% in 2022 and on par with the share who said this in 2019. Notably, the 2022 survey was the only one to take place when Netanyahu was not in office.

As with Netanyahu, when it comes to evaluations of the Israeli government, Republicans have much more favorable views than Democrats (63% vs. 24% favorable), and older Americans have more positive views than younger ones.

www.myspace.com
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,093
    CM189191 said:
    I can't get over this.

Right^?

people throw around DEI like it's the worst thing ever: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
    oh no.

never stopping to think what the opposite of DEI is: Uniformity, Inequity and Exclusion
    is this what people really want?

Close. Delusion, Entitlement and Inequity.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

Still too early but....
    She's up 4 in this one with RFK in the mix too
    www.myspace.com
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Germ....lol
    I know! I fixed it - sorry.  Obviously I can’t type very well either!  
    i just clicked on a random profile and it appears that you cannot do the ignore thing if their profile is private.
    Just FYI
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me

Here is with RFK in the mix...

• sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774

This rally speech is fire. It's like Joe Biden on steroids. Let's go!
    www.myspace.com