** KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT -PART DEUX **

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,476
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:
    It's kind of weird how many posts are ghosted on my feed here, lol.  This place is nearly dead for me and I only ignore a couple of the several people who post here.  It's like an AMT coup d'état or something.  Maybe I should just leave and come back in November when 45 and cat-women hater have had their asses kicked. 

No, please stay, Brian. If dialogue is shut down because it's drowned out by trolls and sh!tposting, well, what if that's the goal?? [Or, you could join the pro-democracy crown at The Bulwark; we've built a great community there!]
    Sounds like a wonderful “safe space”. Bran would be welcomed with open arms and a pink princess parade!
    Something I’ve never understood; this unmitigated hatred towards all liberals/the left. The left was at fitst confused by cult 45 (later figuring out the reason), but there’s no singular generalized hatred towards republicans/conservatives as a whole that comes anywhere close to the same. Show us on the chart where liberals hurt you snowflakes so badly to generate such irrational hatred. 
    To the people in the middle it’s very obvious. There’s 30% far left, there’s 30% far right. They all think they are 100% correct about everything. They are the same. 

One thing in common for them is Trump. He controls every aspect of their days and lives. Just go look at these threads! How much time do these people have on their hands? Find a hobby! Whether they love or hate Trump, in every topic they find a way to blame him or herald him as a God. It’s sickness. And they all deny it. 

You can’t discuss a policy or event about Biden or Harris here without 4-5 radicals jumping in about what Trump did or would or wouldn’t do. Likewise you can’t talk to a far right Republican without them somehow interjecting how Trump is the savior of our country. 

It’s all entertainment for me. If people are using the ignore (which I guarantee they are not) because they can’t handle a differing opinion then hats off to
    me. 

This is a really strange post. It’s like you are experiencing Stockholm Syndrom. You keep parroting right wing MAGA propaganda yet insisting you are a moderate. Literally everything you have said is a right wing talking point. You don’t even understand the hold that MAGA has on you. You think that because you once held Trump in contempt, that somehow absolves you of your current insane ideals. It doesn’t. You aren’t moderate. You are in a cult. And you are the most dangerous one, because you don’t think you’re a supporter, but your liberal hate precludes you from any other ideology. You are the leftover of the 2016 libertarian that champions Trump not for policy, but to “call out” the entire system. But you’re pathetically 4 years too late. You’re the worst of all sheep. The one left behind who thinks “I’m all alone so that makes me a visionary” when in fact you’re a he pathetically left behind. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,441
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:
    It's kind of weird how many posts are ghosted on my feed here, lol.  This place is nearly dead for me and I only ignore a couple of the several people who post here.  It's like an AMT coup d'état or something.  Maybe I should just leave and come back in November when 45 and cat-women hater have had their asses kicked. 

No, please stay, Brian. If dialogue is shut down because it's drowned out by trolls and sh!tposting, well, what if that's the goal?? [Or, you could join the pro-democracy crown at The Bulwark; we've built a great community there!]
    Sounds like a wonderful “safe space”. Bran would be welcomed with open arms and a pink princess parade!
    Something I’ve never understood; this unmitigated hatred towards all liberals/the left. The left was at fitst confused by cult 45 (later figuring out the reason), but there’s no singular generalized hatred towards republicans/conservatives as a whole that comes anywhere close to the same. Show us on the chart where liberals hurt you snowflakes so badly to generate such irrational hatred. 
    To the people in the middle it’s very obvious. There’s 30% far left, there’s 30% far right. They all think they are 100% correct about everything. They are the same. 

One thing in common for them is Trump. He controls every aspect of their days and lives. Just go look at these threads! How much time do these people have on their hands? Find a hobby! Whether they love or hate Trump, in every topic they find a way to blame him or herald him as a God. It’s sickness. And they all deny it. 

You can’t discuss a policy or event about Biden or Harris here without 4-5 radicals jumping in about what Trump did or would or wouldn’t do. Likewise you can’t talk to a far right Republican without them somehow interjecting how Trump is the savior of our country. 

It’s all entertainment for me. If people are using the ignore (which I guarantee they are not) because they can’t handle a differing opinion then hats off to
    me. 

This is a really strange post. It’s like you are experiencing Stockholm Syndrom. You keep parroting right wing MAGA propaganda yet insisting you are a moderate. Literally everything you have said is a right wing talking point. You don’t even understand the hold that MAGA has on you. You think that because you once held Trump in contempt, that somehow absolves you of your current insane ideals. It doesn’t. You aren’t moderate. You are in a cult. And you are the most dangerous one, because you don’t think you’re a supporter, but your liberal hate precludes you from any other ideology. You are the leftover of the 2016 libertarian that champions Trump not for policy, but to “call out” the entire system. But you’re pathetically 4 years too late. You’re the worst of all sheep. The one left behind who thinks “I’m all alone so that makes me a visionary” when in fact you’re a he pathetically left behind. 
    Cool story bro! Whenever you have nothing left just call them MAGA. Thanks for explaining what I am, I’ll be sure to tell my therapist.
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,037
    edited July 28
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

Cool story bro! Whenever you have nothing left just call them MAGA. Thanks for explaining what I am, I’ll be sure to tell my therapist.
    Fair to point out that you repeatedly make the same assumptions here. 

You spend all energy positioning against Old Man Joe and Kamala Harris.  That is the same thing as supporting that pos Trump.
    Which it is an easy line to you being a MAGA

Same way you put any of us who think Trump should be in jail vs. running for President as being Liberal Lefty Commies. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,096
    shecky said:

I mean, if you’re going to call half of the nation damaged… Number one reason people still vote Republican: brain damage. Number two is selfishness. Number three is discrimination.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,609
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

why not? my observation has been you state with authority what the rest of us are. unable to receive what you give?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,398
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

maga
    maga
    maga
    www.myspace.com
    edited July 28
    All of this in less than a week....the week after Trump was supposed to get a convention/grazed in the ear bump

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/harris-erases-trumps-lead-wsj-poll-finds-e286144d

Harris Erases Trump’s Lead, WSJ Poll Finds

Two candidates are effectively tied after Biden’s exit shakes up race

2:37
    Playing
    0:12/4:11
    TAP FOR SOUND
    A new Wall Street Journal poll looks at voters’ views of Vice President Kamala Harris as she becomes the likely nominee for the Democratic party. Here’s what the numbers say. Photo Illustration: Cam Pollack/WSJ
    By John McCormickFollow
     and Aaron ZitnerFollow
    July 26, 2024 5:12 pm ET
    Listen to article
    Length(7 minutes)

The presidential race between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump is essentially tied, according to a new Wall Street Journal poll that shows heightened support for her among nonwhite voters and dramatically increased enthusiasm about the campaign among Democrats.

The former president leads the current vice president 49% to 47% in a two-person matchup, but that is within the margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points. Trump held a six-point lead earlier this month over President Biden before he exited the race and backed Harris.

On a ballot test that included Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and other independent and third-party candidates, Harris receives 45% and Trump gets 44%. Kennedy is backed by just 4% and 5% remain undecided. Biden trailed in the multicandidate contest by six points in the last poll.

Harris has made strides in reassembling the coalition that put Biden in the White House in 2020, one that had been fraying under the stress of unease about his physical and mental sharpness. Black, Latino and young voters all showed greater support for her than they did for Biden in a Journal survey taken in the days after his disastrous debate performance on June 27.

47%2022'23'24TrumpBiden/Harris40455055%

A reshuffling of the demographic mix of Democratic support could alter the states where Harris might be competitive against Trump, a Republican running for a third time. Greater backing among nonwhite voters could help her in the more racially and ethnically diverse battleground states—Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and North Carolina—where Biden was struggling.

Harris is supported by 63% of nonwhite voters in the two-way race, up from the 51% Biden had in the last WSJ poll. While an improvement for Harris, her support is still below the 73% of nonwhite voters who, according to exit polls, backed Biden in 2020 when he narrowly won the White House.

MORE ON THE WALL STREET JOURNAL POLL

The vice president is drawing a larger share of young voters, those under age 30, than Biden was earlier this month. But she still has less support among them than he did in his narrow 2020 victory.

Harris has also created a burst of enthusiasm within her party. Roughly four out of five voters in each party now say they are enthusiastic about their chosen candidate, reversing a lopsided deficit earlier this month among Democrats.

“Only 37% of Biden voters were enthusiastic about him in early July and now 81% of Harris voters are enthusiastic about her,” said Democratic pollster Mike Bocian, who conducted the survey with Republican pollster David Lee. “This is an astounding change.”

Advertisement

Harris also has the support of more Democrats than Biden had earlier this month, a key development because a candidate’s first job is to unify his or her party. Harris has support from 92% of voters who said they backed Biden in 2020, while the president had just been holding on to 84% of those voters in the earlier survey

Lee, the GOP pollster, said Harris and her party should be careful to not feel overly optimistic.

“While Democrats and many in the media will tout these tightened ballot numbers as a change in the race, let’s not forget that at this time in July 2020 The Wall Street Journal national polling had Biden leading Trump by 9 points and had Biden leading Trump in August by 11 points,” he said. “Donald Trump is in a far better position in this election when compared to a similar time in the 2020 election.”

Lee also pointed to the approval of Trump’s job performance as president in this survey, the highest recorded so far this election cycle in the poll. “A majority of voters—51%—approve of the job Trump did as president, while a majority of voters—50%—disapprove of the job Kamala Harris is doing as vice president.

Advertisement

A race that is essentially tied nationally means Trump would still likely have the Electoral College advantage, given the way the country’s population is dispersed. In 2016, Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, but won more than 300 out of 538 Electoral College votes.

Ohio Sen. JD Vance, Trump’s newly selected vice presidential running mate, is viewed favorably by 42% and unfavorably by 44%.

Both the Harris and Trump campaigns are racing to more fully define the vice president to the public. The poll shows she is viewed favorably by 46% and unfavorably by 52%, which is her most positive showing in the poll this election cycle.

Harris faces significant headwinds. Her tenure as vice president is closely tied to a Biden administration record that includes a chaotic southern border, rising prices and protracted wars in the Middle East and Ukraine.

Advertisement

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

What is most meaningful to you from the poll results? Join the conversation below.

The poll shows Trump is viewed as more able than Harris to handle immigration, the economy, foreign relations and crime, while Harris is given the edge—51% to 33%—on dealing with abortion. Trump and Harris are rated nearly evenly on a question that tested who best “cares about people like you.”

The poll found 48% think Trump, 78, is too old to be president, while just 2% say that of the 59-year-old Harris. Close to half—46%—said Harris has the right temperament to be president. Just 38% said that of Trump.

The survey showed voters are still learning about many of the potential vice presidential running mates that Harris is believed to be considering. She will likely need to pick someone by Aug. 7 to meet the deadline for a virtual nomination procedure her party has established.

Of some potential candidates tested, Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona, a former Navy fighter pilot and astronaut has the best ratings: 31% favorable and 19% unfavorable among voters overall.

The Wall Street Journal poll interviewed 1,000 registered voters July 23-25 and was conducted by Bocian of the firm GBAO and Lee of Fabrizio Lee. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.1 percentage points for the full sample. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    betting markets-

www.myspace.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,397
    edited July 29
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

And the 30% on the far left are not the same-same as the 30% on the far right. Not even close. Not even remotely so. Not even in the same universe. Just so you know.
    Also, the obvious point that there is an ongoing choice between the two means it is difficult to discuss one without looking at the contrasting position.

I mean, I read that 30% of the people who say they are the middle are the far right in disguise.
    🥸 
    It seems that way because you can’t tolerate any difference of your beliefs and opinion. Your defense mechanism is to accuse someone of being MAGA/far right, if they differ from you. That’s perfectly fine. 

There’s a thread of “Friends/Family who are Trump Supporters”. There’s people who have stated they won’t talk or associate and lost friendships because of a political view. Why? Blows my mind that someone couldn’t handle it. But that’s what happens when Trump controls your life as a liberal I guess.
    LOL... I've told the story about my maga brother in law stating "Obama wouldn't have won except for the ni**ers". Not someone I care to associate with. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

Exactly...it's hard to follow 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,998
    “Flood the zone with shit” 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,549
    If MAGA doesn’t have a hold on Teskenic, right and far right media have really warped their idea of the moderate left and over exaggerated the far left. 
    I know Pete’s executive experience is limited, or smaller than some of the governors. And I know he doesn’t really pull rural voters, but no one is a better mouth piece for this Admin or for Kamala’s candidacy. He has a gift to break through the media spin and noise. 

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    I know Pete’s executive experience is limited, or smaller than some of the governors. And I know he doesn’t really pull rural voters, but no one is a better mouth piece for this Admin or for Kamala’s candidacy. He has a gift to break through the media spin and noise. 

He is so damn good at this. Would love to see him share a debate stage with the orange sob or JD.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,618
    betting markets-

Frankly the betting markets are a better indicator than polls. When there's money at stake, the folks in charge get accurate info, not necessarily the case with pollsters.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Is it though? To me it seems like just some degenerate’s gut feeling based on vibes. With polling there’s a scientific methodology. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,172
    I thought Brandon was “forced” out?
    $200M in a week folks. And nary a flag or hat to be seen.

Kamala Harris raises $200 million in less than a week

The outpouring of cash and Democratic enthusiasm for Harris has reshaped the presidential race since Biden dropped out.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Is it though? To me it seems like just some degenerate’s gut feeling based on vibes. With polling there’s a scientific methodology. 
    Betting markets are not run by degenerates with gut feelings.
    Poncier said:
    Betting markets are not run by degenerates with gut feelings.
    Follow the money.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    When is her campaign going to address the dangers of too much wind, electric boats and sharks???

Harris campaign aides said they have recruited 170,000 new volunteers since last Sunday and are holding 2,300 events to mobilize grassroots supporters this weekend. Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is under serious consideration to be Harris’s running mate, launched a canvassing event Saturday in Carlisle, Pa., while Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, another potential vice-presidential contender, rallied supporters in St. Paul, Minn, to stoke enthusiasm for the Harris effort.

BOO!

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,013
    teskeinc said:
    teskeinc said:
    brianlux said:

me. 

sounds like a self hating maga. or embarrassed maga. disparages harris and liberals with right wing propaganda, pumps up maga, says he is not maga, then insults everyone that disagrees. at least 95% of us on here own who we are and what we say.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,037
    When is her campaign going to address the dangers of too much wind, electric boats and sharks???

Harris campaign aides said they have recruited 170,000 new volunteers since last Sunday and are holding 2,300 events to mobilize grassroots supporters this weekend. Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is under serious consideration to be Harris’s running mate, launched a canvassing event Saturday in Carlisle, Pa., while Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, another potential vice-presidential contender, rallied supporters in St. Paul, Minn, to stoke enthusiasm for the Harris effort.

BOO!
    Hahaha.  Forgot the sharks.

Good times.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,834

I agree! he is so good at presenting things calmly and clearly, and in a way that anyone can understand. And he is not afraid to go on Fox and speak to that audience.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,609

I agree! he is so good at presenting things calmly and clearly, and in a way that anyone can understand. And he is not afraid to go on Fox and speak to that audience.

veteran. speaks 7 languages.  interested in government his whole life.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    A remarkable turnaround. Maga ends in November. 

www.myspace.com
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,002
    Adam Gold GoldAdam  X
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,834
    Oh, fear not, the shirts and signs about how they wouldn't want to f---k Kamala Harris probably are being printed and distributed right now. /s
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    Adam Gold GoldAdam  X
    I'm astounded by how much money some of these folks spend on hats and flags and such.

I have one who lives around the corner from me who has several flags. 
    Had one flying for a very brief time late last year that said, "Trump DeSantis 2024: Make America Florida". Sure got his money's worth out of that one. (Wonder if the folks who sold those flags had any idea it was constitutionally illegal for Trump and DeSantis to be on the same ticket but sold them to the rubes anyway. Who am I kidding, the folks who sell those flags know nothing of the Constitution).
    Current one he has flying says Trump 2024: Pro Guns, Pro God, Pro Life.
    The candidate who probably hasn't seen the inside of a church since the Eisenhower administration when his mother forced him to go is "Pro God", suuuuure.
    Yeah it's odd...people are proud of that shit. Another reason why the outrage over the Olympics opening ceremony is so hilarious to me. The "fuck your feelings" party got their feelings hurt.

red hat = white hood

Yeah it's odd...people are proud of that shit. Another reason why the outrage over the Olympics opening ceremony is so hilarious to me. The "fuck your feelings" party got their feelings hurt.

red hat = white hood
    Is there fauxrage regarding the Olympics? What is it? P-Diddy being a torch bearer? Flavour Flav being all in on water polo? Simone Biles calf strain? Caitlin Clarke not making the team? I have honestly not heard of the Olympic fauxrage. Is it snowing in oui, oui, gay paree?

Brilliantati©