Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 733
    KW6232 said:
    Anyone get a shipping email for the Brad Klausen Bottlerock A/P poster yet?
    Got it today. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,266
    ZoSoTim said:
    KW6232 said:
    Got it today. 
    Yep, got mine today as well 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 859
    JT167846 said:
    Don't dig the sports jerseys either. I have a feeling there will be some take on an All Black jersey for Auckland which could be cringe. 
    That would be incredible. 

Ha maybe I'm just precious about the black jersey. It's one of the most storied pieces of uniform in all sports, like the baggy green, dark blue pinstripes etc and given we're a small country the ABs are one of the few things people recognise as Kiwi. The Warriors jersey could be a go though. Wonder what any Aussie sports nuts would think about PJ making a version of a baggy green. That'd be cool to know.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 175
    Looking forward to the Berlin 33 jersey controversy already. 
    Or they researched a bit and go with a 5, because it used to be Beckenbauer's (German soccer legend) number and he died this year.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    33 on a football shirt means nothing 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,522
    A football shirt means nothing

AGAIN. GIVE ME THE BAND AS CENOBITES ON A SHIRT

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 641
    A football shirt means nothing

AGAIN. GIVE ME THE BAND AS CENOBITES ON A SHIRT

I want that on a poster! Love Hellraiser.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    It looks rubbish who wants a shirt with "London 33" on the back. Or a shit football with Tottenham on it. 
     An absolute fail. And Manchester is blue. I wouldn't accept a free one it's that bad
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    It looks rubbish who wants a shirt with "London 33" on the back. Or a shit football with Tottenham on it. 
     An absolute fail. And Manchester is blue. I wouldn't accept a free one it's that bad
    Dont let that ball put you off coming lad.
    I can't come paul.im just a fuck up  but that means there is a ticket for your son. And that's magical. Have a blast mate 
    What do they say Rob? there's no cant in can......or maybe they don't say anything like that

There's been a development on my side. Glad I didn't buy a extra ticket. My brother snapped his achilles tendon this week at work. He literally ran 30 yards in a straight line and it totally ruptured. Hit the ground in agony and is now starting the long recovery (none surgery route), pot on, and now off already and into a support boot specially designed. On crutches though and not able to walk at this point without them. Venues do not allow standing aids in the standing area so his plans are in tatters. He was super excited too. Looking to sell his Manchester standing and try and get a decent seat so he can at least see a show, but it seems any plans to get him to London have gone up in smoke. 

Really shitty timing, he's also due to go to New york with 25 students in 3 weeks for 10 days gratis too, but that isnt going to be too easy now either. Great getting old isnt it?

So, in short, hope to see you there mate. You are not at all a fuck up, life can be a grind and very tough at times and it can certainly wear us down. Dont be so hard on yourself. The show could do you a lot of good - something out of the ordinary, no stress and just a time to relax and have some fun. 

Its been a real long time too
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    I can't come paul.im just a fuck up  but that means there is a ticket for your son. And that's magical. Have a blast mate 
    What do they say Rob? there's no cant in can......or maybe they don't say anything like that

There's been a development on my side. Glad I didn't buy a extra ticket. My brother snapped his achilles tendon this week at work. He literally ran 30 yards in a straight line and it totally ruptured. Hit the ground in agony and is now starting the long recovery (none surgery route), pot on, and now off already and into a support boot specially designed. On crutches though and not able to walk at this point without them. Venues do not allow standing aids in the standing area so his plans are in tatters. He was super excited too. Looking to sell his Manchester standing and try and get a decent seat so he can at least see a show, but it seems any plans to get him to London have gone up in smoke. 

Really shitty timing, he's also due to go to New york with 25 students in 3 weeks for 10 days gratis too, but that isnt going to be too easy now either. Great getting old isnt it?

So, in short, hope to see you there mate. You are not at all a fuck up, life can be a grind and very tough at times and it can certainly wear us down. Dont be so hard on yourself. The show could do you a lot of good - something out of the ordinary, no stress and just a time to relax and have some fun. 

Yeah it's not so much the show it's self it's the build up and all that goes with it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

Yeah it's not so much the show it's self it's the build up and all that goes with it. 
    I do genuinely understand that, it can definitely become overwhelming. But if you break it down into little steps, we can grab a bite, and just talk nonsense on the pavement most of the day. Think it over bud, we've got a few weeks yet
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    Clearly it's a reference to:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 175
    33 on a football shirt means nothing 
    I give you a hint - Berlin (19)33 - a pretty significant year for Germany. 

But anyhow, I remember they had jerseys in Germany before and they came with a different number than jerseys for other countries. So most likely it won't be 33. 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,363
    I believe others have mentioned that 33 years is a reference to how long they've been together as a band. That said, the number 10 on the back is a safer bet (especially for Germany), more recognizable to most fans, and just a better sports number in general (particularly so for soccer).
  • Options
    Exactly. 10 on a shirt yes. 33 no
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 284
    There's another AP UFO poster on ebay for $400. Not a shock, the disappointing thing is their ebay username is "lostdogs91"....so it seems like a potential real fan flipping stuff. 
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    There's another AP UFO poster on ebay for $400. Not a shock, the disappointing thing is their ebay username is "lostdogs91"....so it seems like a potential real fan flipping stuff. 
    They are all real fans flipping. It's what happens here
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,413
    No it looks fake and tacky shit
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?
  • Options
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?
    No but if I did I would tell him to his face .  You can't block me because I have no socials. And your stuff is poor quality and not really any good. Just the truth. Gimme some truth anyday over blocking people for truth. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 554
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?
    No but if I did I would tell him to his face .  You can't block me because I have no socials. And your stuff is poor quality and not really any good. Just the truth. Gimme some truth anyday over blocking people for truth. 

Cheers to the truth mate.  I value genuine over fake any day.  If anything, the truth should be viewed as constructive feedback, as the hope is that the final product is the best possible version that we can get.
  • Options
    👍
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?

Cheers to the truth mate.  I value genuine over fake any day.  If anything, the truth should be viewed as constructive feedback, as the hope is that the final product is the best possible version that we can get.
    Thats what people do now though. Block the opposite view and only here the good.  Whats the point of that?  How boring to hear how great u r all the time...

Speaking of which, how great am I?!?
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?

Thats what people do now though. Block the opposite view and only here the good.  Whats the point of that?  How boring to hear how great u r all the time...

You are one in a billion 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Have u met Tsurt, lol?

You are one in a billion 
    Ahh Rob, you must tell all the boys that.
    Eye Blink GIFs - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • Options
    Shhhh now. It's only for you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827
    Horse2345 said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    KW6232 said:
    Got it today. 
    Yep, got mine today as well 

Just received mine. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827

We are waiting for the remaining Seattle show posters to arrive from the printer, no eta, so no posters next week. 

slh

• Options
    StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 994
    ISO of PJ Soccer Jersey and Soccer Ball!!!!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 554
    Now that's a really nice PJ jersey and soccer set.  Good luck to those searching for the merch.  The hot items were tough to get, unless you camp out early, which isn't always feasible for most.
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    What?!
    There's no way a Pearl Jam fan would flip a poster.