Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,416
    The catch-22 of putting climate activism out front as an artist is the fan base then becomes empowered to pick through your jet fuel consumption and textile sourcing
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 984
    Well as a Spurs fan (I seem to be the only one!) and England fan I love this stuff  :)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,522
    edited June 12
    They should do a t-shirt design for every European concert riffing on an 80s horror franchise GOD DAMNIT.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,644
    Well as a Spurs fan (I seem to be the only one!) and England fan I love this stuff  :)
    Rob leaves the chat 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,497
    Euro tourney fun begins shortly

enjoy the European shows… wish id grow a pair and go

• Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    They should cater to each members specific side interest or childhood love. Just send out a form asking what personalized merch theme you want. Get some thoughts on design and materials to be used and hand it to you as you enter the show. Is that too much to ask?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,416
    They should cater to each members specific side interest or childhood love. Just send out a form asking what personalized merch theme you want. Get some thoughts on design and materials to be used and hand it to you as you enter the show. Is that too much to ask?
    How do you think you got sports themed shirts, posters based on baseball card designs, and actual baseball cards? You're welcome.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,237
    Now you get it^^
    Posters too. I'd like a fishing/gardening/cooking theme pls. Maybe add a pile of removable guitar picks. Thanks for the pick poster bk!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,590
    Anything Snoopy or Gumby would work for me.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    Kinda hoping there is a red counterpart for Manchester but really doubt it, as I am sure that London one will be for England generally.........

Those COPA ones from 2018 were excellent quality pieces, this one doesn't look so long lasting as it looks like the number is like a plastic material that will probably wash only once before cracking and peeling off

If its better in person it could look great though and will be a hot item
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,026
    I thought Manchester was blue these days Paul?! 😂😂
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    edited June 12
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    It looks rubbish who wants a shirt with "London 33" on the back. Or a shit football with Tottenham on it. 
     An absolute fail. And Manchester is blue. I wouldn't accept a free one it's that bad
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    spankyMPspankyMP NY to NC to NH Posts: 1,345
    Loujoe said:
    Now you get it^^
    Posters too. I'd like a fishing/gardening/cooking theme pls. Maybe add a pile of removable guitar picks. Thanks for the pick poster bk!
    I heard that the next Klausen is a middle aged, balding, beer belly dude flipping burgers at a grill. Shut up and take my money!
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    OUCH, thats almost akin to saying the top team in the north east play at the stadium of light
  • Options
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    It looks rubbish who wants a shirt with "London 33" on the back. Or a shit football with Tottenham on it. 
     An absolute fail. And Manchester is blue. I wouldn't accept a free one it's that bad
    I liked the COPA shirts Rob, I got several of them and they still wear well now. 

Yeah I have no interest in that football. It looks like a cheap supermarket football and will no doubt be £40 or so, and I aint no fan of the spuds either. 

But the shirt could be cool as an event shirt. 

33 and all. LOL
  • Options
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Dont let that ball put you off coming lad.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,324
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    I liked the COPA shirts Rob, I got several of them and they still wear well now. 

Yeah I have no interest in that football. It looks like a cheap supermarket football and will no doubt be £40 or so, and I aint no fan of the spuds either. 

33 and all. LOL
    What is the significance of 33?
  • Options
    GW2553GW2553 AMORICA Posts: 65
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL
    They are fans of Rolling Rock beer

From Wiki

The number 33 is printed prominently on all bottles of Rolling Rock. Many have speculated on the significance of the number 33: that the "33" refers to 1933, the founding year of the Pittsburgh Steelers (who hold their annual training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA);[13] that 33 degrees Fahrenheit is the proper temperature to keep beer; the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry; that Latrobe test-brewed 33 batches of beer before coming up with the final formula for Rolling Rock. Other theories concerning the number 33 are that there were exactly 33 stairsteps from the brewmaster's office to the brewing floor in the original Latrobe brewery. Also that the Pennsylvania fish and game commission at the turn of the century numbered the streams within the commonwealth and the water that was used to brew this beer was taken from the stream numbered 33.

The words "Rolling Rock" appear three times on the bottle for a total of 33 letters.

One widely held belief is that it marks the repeal of prohibition in 1933.

James L. Tito, former CEO of Latrobe Brewing, opined that the "33" signifies the 33 words in the beer's original pledge of quality, which is still printed on every bottle:

• Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    GW2553 said:
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL
    They are fans of Rolling Rock beer

From Wiki

The number 33 is printed prominently on all bottles of Rolling Rock. Many have speculated on the significance of the number 33: that the "33" refers to 1933, the founding year of the Pittsburgh Steelers (who hold their annual training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA);[13] that 33 degrees Fahrenheit is the proper temperature to keep beer; the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry; that Latrobe test-brewed 33 batches of beer before coming up with the final formula for Rolling Rock. Other theories concerning the number 33 are that there were exactly 33 stairsteps from the brewmaster's office to the brewing floor in the original Latrobe brewery. Also that the Pennsylvania fish and game commission at the turn of the century numbered the streams within the commonwealth and the water that was used to brew this beer was taken from the stream numbered 33.

The words "Rolling Rock" appear three times on the bottle for a total of 33 letters.

One widely held belief is that it marks the repeal of prohibition in 1933.

James L. Tito, former CEO of Latrobe Brewing, opined that the "33" signifies the 33 words in the beer's original pledge of quality, which is still printed on every bottle:

I heard it's because in Hinduism, 33 is considered the "master number".

/wrong answers only
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,081
    33 is a lot of things but i think its Sweet Lew to the guys for one
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,838
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL
    33 years as a band. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Hot item? Come on Paul.
    Dont let that ball put you off coming lad.
    I can't come paul.im just a fuck up  but that means there is a ticket for your son. And that's magical. Have a blast mate 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL

"In numerology, 33 is considered a "master number." It radiates harmonious and caring energy, emphasizing the importance of helping others and fostering unity."

or ..

"Jesus' traditional age when he was crucified and resurrected."

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,026
    pdalowsky said:
    tino_11 said:
    OUCH, thats almost akin to saying the top team in the north east play at the stadium of light
    Haha, that’s a low blow mate!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 859
    Don't dig the sports jerseys either. I have a feeling there will be some take on an All Black jersey for Auckland which could be cringe. 
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    JT167846 said:
    Don't dig the sports jerseys either. I have a feeling there will be some take on an All Black jersey for Auckland which could be cringe. 
    That would be incredible. 

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 357
    Anyone get a shipping email for the Brad Klausen Bottlerock A/P poster yet?
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 689
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL
    Huge fans of Scottie Pippen.
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 137
    33 is referring to the Smashing Pumpkins song

I know, I'll make it
    Love can last forever
    Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
  • Options
    PJammin' said:
    wwsuicide said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Hot item? Come on Paul.

33 and all. LOL
    33 years as a band. 
    At the Sacramento show Eddie made the point (a couple of times) that the band has been together for "33 and one-third years...thats significant".  Obviously referring to their affinity for vinyl....