2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 650
    Digging the boombox shirt. In terms of fit and feel, I like it more than the Ohana 21 shirt and ‘18 world tour shirt I have. I didn’t buy ‘22 or ‘23 shirts. 
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    I will never buy a t shirt again. Rubbish 
    #truth 
    Don’t waste your money folks. They use the absolute worst quality everything. Lowest quality materials, sold at super high markups. Keep up the good work Tsurt!
    Tsurt just made an IG post about how he got into the biz and hooked up with PJ, etc and Jeff commented “Thanks for caring as much as we do” So evidently, the band doesn’t give a shit anymore. 

I wanted to comment on Tsurt’s post, but the slightest dissent will get you banned by him. Friendly guy. 
    Yep, he will ban you over the smallest thing. He can’t take any constructive criticism at all. Imagine that. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    The guy is a fraud 
    At least people can put their crappy t-shirt quality shirts into the duffel bag without the handles ripping off. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.

• Any clarification on the Duffel bag, is it made by The North Face or just a cheap copy? 
    It's a copy. It's really a backpack. I have no idea why it's described as Duffel bag.  At best it's a half Duffel bag. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    #truth 
    Don’t waste your money folks. They use the absolute worst quality everything. Lowest quality materials, sold at super high markups. Keep up the good work Tsurt!
    Tsurt just made an IG post about how he got into the biz and hooked up with PJ, etc and Jeff commented “Thanks for caring as much as we do” So evidently, the band doesn’t give a shit anymore. 

I wanted to comment on Tsurt’s post, but the slightest dissent will get you banned by him. Friendly guy. 
    In fairness, I don't think the band members are personally aware of the steep decline in quality over the last few years. 
    What makes you think that?
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    #truth 

This is just sad and frustrating on so many levels. Don’t bother commenting, you’ll just get added to the long list of people blocked. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,725
    #truth 

In fairness, I don't think the band members are personally aware of the steep decline in quality over the last few years. 
    Probably more that they don’t care. Seems pretty weird to run a business and not know what’s being put out. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

It's not like they're sporting their own show shirts or lugging their shit around in the duffel bags. How would they know?
    The quality used to be decent. And people still go insane for PJ merch. So from their perspective, he's doing a great job running merch for them.
    Tsurt is the one who chooses the shirt brands and item manufacturers. And I'm sure he doesn't consult the band beforehand.
    Good thing the band members stay out of it. Tsurt would probably block them. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

It's not like they're sporting their own show shirts or lugging their shit around in the duffel bags. How would they know?
    The quality used to be decent. And people still go insane for PJ merch. So from their perspective, he's doing a great job running merch for them.
    Tsurt is the one who chooses the shirt brands and item manufacturers. And I'm sure he doesn't consult the band beforehand.
    I would be very surprised if the band did not know any of that stuff. 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    edited June 10
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

At the very least, I’m sure a member or two have seen gripes on here. But we’re a small sample size, and again, the merch is wildly popular 
    Post edited by Kwieneke on
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Posts: 282
    CROJAM95 said:
    I posted few pages back

LA1 on front is crooked

after wash, found 2 little holes that will undoubtedly get bigger

for $40…. I need to stop drinking, I get too excited and start dropping $$ on what I know is inferior product
    sounds about right. think my problem is let me check out merch, out $150.... lol
    ride amongst the waves...
    PinoyPJ said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I posted few pages back

LA1 on front is crooked

after wash, found 2 little holes that will undoubtedly get bigger

for $40…. I need to stop drinking, I get too excited and start dropping $$ on what I know is inferior product
    sounds about right. think my problem is let me check out merch, out $150.... lol
    You only live once. You’re enjoying the moment. 😎 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else still waiting on Becky's Portland AP poster?
    Was delivered in England today 

Just received it today. The USPS tracking # I received was different then the USPS # I was sent via email.
    Print is beautiful!

Seattle Night 2 Buhler AP poster just shipped out.

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    demetrios said:
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:

Just received it today. The USPS tracking # I received was different then the USPS # I was sent via email.
    Print is beautiful!

Have you been getting dinged with custom charges? I’ve been hit on my last 2 posters 😡😡
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:

Print is beautiful!

Have you been getting dinged with custom charges? I’ve been hit on my last 2 posters 😡😡

I haven't yet but this one by Buhler, I sure will as it's being shipped by FedEx. 
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    Did we ever get a conclusion if that person got ripped off or not? 
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    blairs1 said:
    There is a thread on Lost Dogs. He still hasn’t received and merch or a response from the other user. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Kwieneke said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

At the very least, I’m sure a member or two have seen gripes on here. But we’re a small sample size, and again, the merch is wildly popular 
    2016 was the last year of quality merch.  Even then the shirts would fade.

I have shirts from 1998 that I can still wear because of the fantastic quality.

I'm sure quality is overlooked for the profiting.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    edited June 10
    blairs1 said:

Looks like no response or items received according to that other thread.  And the person has logged back in again since the initial posting but still hasn't responded to any PM's. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Posts: 1,504
    Kwieneke said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

You're right  No issues with 2016s. A couple 2018 shirts are now lawn mowing shirts. Here's one, faded after two washes, but somehow rest of the shirt's print has held up since, so I guess that's good. That centering is pretty bad too. Not the complaining type, but seeing multiple people with $120 bags fall apart, including one in front of me on the walk back to the parking lot... is just not okay. Still gave Tsurt my money this tour though.

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 369
    edited June 11
    Anyone get a shipping email for the Klausen Bottlerock AP poster? 
    Post edited by KW6232 on
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,725
    The fact that it's not even centered is pretty terrible...
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,272
    That’s been going on for awhile. Par for the course now. 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    KW6232 said:
    Anyone get a shipping email for the Klausen Bottlerock poster?
    From 10c? Yes. Due to arrive tomorrow 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • SqueamishSqueamish Posts: 28
    What are the lines to get merch like? Are there long wait times or items selling out?
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,490
    This fucks me off a lot. I have several off centre. Out of shape before even worn. Just the poorest quality at full price. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 369
    Kwieneke said:
    KW6232 said:
    Anyone get a shipping email for the Klausen Bottlerock poster?
    From 10c? Yes. Due to arrive tomorrow 
    Cool!
     I screwed up. I meant the AP. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Kwieneke said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    #truth 

You're right  No issues with 2016s. A couple 2018 shirts are now lawn mowing shirts. Here's one, faded after two washes, but somehow rest of the shirt's print has held up since, so I guess that's good. That centering is pretty bad too. Not the complaining type, but seeing multiple people with $120 bags fall apart, including one in front of me on the walk back to the parking lot... is just not okay. Still gave Tsurt my money this tour though.

I also had issues with that shirt. After just a couple wears and washes, it started developing small holes and the threads started coming undone significantly. Oddly though, my bull shirt from Wrigley that year has held up extremely well. I've worn and washed that thing a million times and haven't had any shrinking, fading, or cracking on the print