Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,525
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    I hit every AP on this leg except Ames Glo. Waited a few days on Sac and LA2 but eventually pulled the trigger. 
    Yeah, the Ames Bros. 'glow-in-the-dark' posters are virtually impossible to score. And they never say how many they print: 10, 20, 30?
    I wonder if there is anyone who has all the GITDs (besides the Ames archives, of course)? Imagine seeing a wall full of those in a dark room!
    I miseed on the Chicago drop last year but wound up getting both GLOs a few months later for original cost. I think Camden is the only other one I'm missing 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,545
    Amazeballs! How many different GITDs are there? I'm guessing maybe 8-10? 
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,843
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    I hit every AP on this leg except Ames Glo. Waited a few days on Sac and LA2 but eventually pulled the trigger. 
    Yeah, the Ames Bros. 'glow-in-the-dark' posters are virtually impossible to score. And they never say how many they print: 10, 20, 30?
    I wonder if there is anyone who has all the GITDs (besides the Ames archives, of course)? Imagine seeing a wall full of those in a dark room!
    I miseed on the Chicago drop last year but wound up getting both GLOs a few months later for original cost. I think Camden is the only other one I'm missing 
    How did you pull that off?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    edited June 8
    PJammin' said:
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    Got n1 on PJBay. Starting bid was 400 and no one else bid. N2 a friend had and just was looking to get back what he paid. Still not exactly cheap lol. Actually saw Chicago 1 on ebay recently for 350 I believe 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    edited June 8
    shecky said:
    Edit - remembered a couple others. About 10 unless I'm still forgetting any 

Minnesota 2014
    Baltimore 2020 
    Ohana Encore 2021 
    LA1 2022 
    London 2022 
    Copenhagen 2022 
    Camden 2022 
    Chicago 1-2 2023 
    Seattle 2024 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:

Minnesota 2014
    Baltimore 2020 
    Ohana Encore 2021 
    LA1 2022 
    London 2022 
    Copenhagen 2022 
    Camden 2022 
    Chicago 1-2 2023 
    Seattle 2024 
    Very, very cool! I can't imagine that many (if any) other collectors have them all! Congrats. :o
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,362
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:

Minnesota 2014
    Baltimore 2020 
    Ohana Encore 2021 
    LA1 2022 
    London 2022 
    Copenhagen 2022 
    Camden 2022 
    Chicago 1-2 2023 
    Seattle 2024 
    Do you get them framed? Would love to see your collection if so. You’ve got some awesome prints. I think I saw you recently picked up a moonshine Lexington?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 542
    Have I missed an artist crossword or list for Europe yet?
  • Options
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:

Minnesota 2014
    Baltimore 2020 
    Ohana Encore 2021 
    LA1 2022 
    London 2022 
    Copenhagen 2022 
    Camden 2022 
    Chicago 1-2 2023 
    Seattle 2024 
    Very, very cool! I can't imagine that many (if any) other collectors have them all! Congrats. :o
    Thanks. After tallying them all up, I'm missing a few more than I thought 😂 but I have Baltimore Ohana LA and the two Chicagos. I'm not sure I'd ever put them on the wall together, but that would look pretty cool. I think I usually prefer the variants though with some color. 

This is my current PJ collection. I have about 15 total hanging in a couple of rooms but wall space is a problem for all that I'd like to get framed 
    https://www.collectionzz.com/SHZA/shza-s-posters/edit-inline?start=0
  • Options
    edited June 9
    Lord, that's a hell of a collection! Gonna take a while to peruse the whole thing. The Dallas 1998 "Single Slushy Theory" is fantastic! 
    Post edited by shecky on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJammin' said:
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    Got n1 on PJBay. Starting bid was 400 and no one else bid. N2 a friend had and just was looking to get back what he paid. Still not exactly cheap lol. Actually saw Chicago 1 on ebay recently for 350 I believe 
    That’s awesome! It was meant for you to have them. Good stuff. 😎
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:
    SHZA said:
    shecky said:

Minnesota 2014
    Baltimore 2020 
    Ohana Encore 2021 
    LA1 2022 
    London 2022 
    Copenhagen 2022 
    Camden 2022 
    Chicago 1-2 2023 
    Seattle 2024 
    Thanks. After tallying them all up, I'm missing a few more than I thought 😂 but I have Baltimore Ohana LA and the two Chicagos. I'm not sure I'd ever put them on the wall together, but that would look pretty cool. I think I usually prefer the variants though with some color. 

This is my current PJ collection. I have about 15 total hanging in a couple of rooms but wall space is a problem for all that I'd like to get framed 
    https://www.collectionzz.com/SHZA/shza-s-posters/edit-inline?start=0
    It kills me every time I see the Cracker Jack poster. Sold out to the guy right in front of me. 

One of my worst decisions was not getting the Santa Barbara poster too. 🤦‍♂️ 
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 694
    Damn!  That collection is insane.  Just, Damn!
  • Options
    I’ve washed the canvas tour jacket ONCE. already a hole in the pocket. Thanks Tsurt 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,715
    I will never buy a t shirt again. Rubbish 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,295
    edited June 9

Any clarification on the Duffel bag, is it made by The North Face or just a cheap copy? 
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,180
    Yeah some of them have been terrible recently. I bought the “Don’t Give Up” t shirt in 2022 and had to throw it away after two wears. Washed it on a low temperature 30 degree wash and the pattern all flaked off. Never seen this happen to a t shirt before. The event ones from 2022 seemed okay though 
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,295
    drfox said
    Yeah some of them have been terrible recently. I bought the “Don’t Give Up” t shirt in 2022 and had to throw it away after two wears. Washed it on a low temperature 30 degree wash and the pattern all flaked off. Never seen this happen to a t shirt before. The event ones from 2022 seemed okay though 
    Bought a T-shirt at Metallica show last year, they had Gildan mid weight, great quality and not a see through at all.  
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    When I got it home, I noticed my LA1 shirt had a small stain on it. Washed it once. Now it's so faded, it looks like I've been wearing it for 5 years.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,510
    I posted few pages back

LA1 on front is crooked

after wash, found 2 little holes that will undoubtedly get bigger

for $40…. I need to stop drinking, I get too excited and start dropping $$ on what I know is inferior product
  • Options
    When I was at easy street I noticed the PJ pride shirts were made on comfort color tees. Which in my experience is far superior. I wish they’d use those for everything 
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,999
    #truth 
    Don’t waste your money folks. They use the absolute worst quality everything. Lowest quality materials, sold at super high markups. Keep up the good work Tsurt!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,183
    #truth 
    Don’t waste your money folks. They use the absolute worst quality everything. Lowest quality materials, sold at super high markups. Keep up the good work Tsurt!
    Tsurt just made an IG post about how he got into the biz and hooked up with PJ, etc and Jeff commented “Thanks for caring as much as we do” So evidently, the band doesn’t give a shit anymore. 

I wanted to comment on Tsurt’s post, but the slightest dissent will get you banned by him. Friendly guy. 
  • Options
    The guy is a fraud 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    #truth 
    Tsurt just made an IG post about how he got into the biz and hooked up with PJ, etc and Jeff commented “Thanks for caring as much as we do” So evidently, the band doesn’t give a shit anymore. 

I wanted to comment on Tsurt’s post, but the slightest dissent will get you banned by him. Friendly guy. 
    In fairness, I don't think the band members are personally aware of the steep decline in quality over the last few years. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,648
    I bought the Clinch Wrigley shirt that most people here thought was a ripoff but it’s great quality and has lasted through 15+ washes. I’d rather pay a premium for something that at least lasts. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    We already pay premium. It's over priced as it is. It's no excuse 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,510
    But you get a fancy cat bag to hold your crap quality shirt

• Options
    I had no idea until that post he had been doing it for 15 years with PJ. Crazy to see the decline of quality