LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,248

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Loujoe said:

LOL
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,636
    Are there still shirts and stickers for tomorrows show now?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,496
    What's the current situation at the merch stands? Do they still have everything? Thinking about going, but I'm an hour away and traffic sucks
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    What's the current situation at the merch stands? Do they still have everything? Thinking about going, but I'm an hour away and traffic sucks
    45min wait. None of the alien abduction posters that I saw. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,738
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:
    How’s the merch line this morning?

Just arrived here at 6:40am. 7th in line. 
    wow....

just imagine... taking a vacation to... stand in line.

I love the merch and all, but damn... 6 hours i could have spent exploring the city, maybe do a touristy thing, go a run on a new trail, have a tasty breakfast in a new restaurant, find a new brewery for some morning beers (it's not drinking all day if you don't start in the AM),... a million things you could do in a new town other than.... stand in line...

to each their own... but I know where you won't find me in chicago for 6 or more hours of my 96....  hell, you won't find me there for longer than 10 minutes... 
    based on you taking a shat on him, I’m thinking you don’t know what to each their own means. 
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,496
    njhaley1 said:
    45min wait. None of the alien abduction posters that I saw. 
    Thanks. Will default to tomorrow. Just looked up traffic. Nope. 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 270
    Merch line deep right now? Could swing by on the way home and love it!
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,362
    MB93672 said:
    Merch line deep right now? Could swing by on the way home and love it!
    It’s pretty good right now. Didn’t have hockey jerseys or the abduction poster 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 270
    Was easy enough. Out of stickers, but got night 2 poster so we’re happy 
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:

wow....

I love the merch and all, but damn... 6 hours i could have spent exploring the city, maybe do a touristy thing, go a run on a new trail, have a tasty breakfast in a new restaurant, find a new brewery for some morning beers (it's not drinking all day if you don't start in the AM),... a million things you could do in a new town other than.... stand in line...

to each their own... but I know where you won't find me in chicago for 6 or more hours of my 96....  hell, you won't find me there for longer than 10 minutes... 
    based on you taking a shat on him, I’m thinking you don’t know what to each their own means. 
    Fair statement. Sorry.

I need to ask questions, not comment on others actions.

Just because I don't get it, doesn't make it dumb or wrong.

Hope you made great memories today.

Will leave it at that.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited May 30
    shep said:
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:

wow....

Fair statement. Sorry.

Will leave it at that.
    Making memories getting all those little PJ tchotchkes.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,738
    shep said:
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:

wow....

Fair statement. Sorry.

Will leave it at that.
    Personally my merch line limit is 30 minutes. If someone wants to wait all day in line I’m fine with that. To each their own. 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,065
    I’ll be going to the Baltimore show and I don’t plan on waiting for any merch. I’ll get the poster later from here or AP drop. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,438
    Nuzzle a butterfly, visit a brewery 
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 289
    Does anyone know if the Seattle abduction poster will be in the PJ shop or when the artist will start selling their copies? I don't have social media, so I need to figure out the exact time they're going on sale since they'll probably sell out super fast. 
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    edited May 30
    Does anyone know if the Seattle abduction poster will be in the PJ shop or when the artist will start selling their copies? I don't have social media, so I need to figure out the exact time they're going on sale since they'll probably sell out super fast. 
    They should show up in 10c, and its seems like they've been showing up 7-10d after the show (provided the APs sell out). 

No news yet on AP dates. 
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 289
    Thank you!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    Glad we bought night 2 merch yesterday so we could enjoy more of the sites & sounds of Seattle on show day. Also great we are staying in Seattle till Sunday night. And cool this is my 3rd time visiting Seattle.

Got to meet many old friends and started up new friendships waiting in line for merch. Lots of wicked hookups. 

Btw .. merch truck opened at 12pm both days. My purchase order for night one goods clocked in at 12:10:58 PDT and yesterday's score at 12:11:36 PDT. We had the rest of the day for exciting things to see & do in Seattle.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Glad we bought night 2 merch yesterday so we could enjoy more of the sites & sounds of Seattle on show day. Also great we are staying in Seattle till Sunday night. And cool this is my 3rd time visiting Seattle.

Got to meet many old friends and started up new friendships waiting in line for merch. Lots of wicked hookups. 

Btw .. merch truck opened at 12pm both days. My purchase order for night one goods clocked in at 12:10:58 PDT and yesterday's score at 12:11:36 PDT. We had the rest of the day for exciting things to see & do in Seattle.

Glad you're enjoying yourself!
  • Options
    LukinAtU said:
    VAN 1: Justin Erickson
    VAN 2: Matt Ryan Tobin 
    PDX: Becky Cloonan
    SAC: Winston Smith
    VGS 1: Brian Romero
    VGS 2: Munk One
    L.A. 1: Jeff Soto
    L.A. 2: Florian Schommer
    Napa: Brad Klausen

forthcoming: 
    Ames Bros
    Arian Buhler
    It looks like we may have missed Garrett Morlan in the puzzle?
  • Options
    I don't see him in the puzzle 
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    Agreed on the merch line - we hopped in line about 6am on Tues when normally it would have been about 9am.  I was shocked on how many people knew each other in line of the 30 people or so. We met some great people and will continue to get in line earlier than we used to. Everyone looked out for each other and it felt like a club within a club. Pretty cool experience 

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    Very happy to score this poster, as it was the only AP (so far) that I missed out on. I predict this will sell out today so don't hesitate, folks!
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 464
    Looks like Schommer AP (LA night 2) is still available:

https://schommer.bigcartel.com/product/pearl-jam-los-angeles
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,661
    edited May 30
    Lots of high quality artwork this tour.  
    Cloonan (Portland), Tobin (Van 2), Klausen (Napa), Buhler (Sea 2).  Great art and different designs than usual for PJ.  
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,676
    edited May 30
    demetrios said:

What’s on the itinerary for the rest of the trip?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 744
    edited May 30
    nm
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    Lots of high quality artwork this tour.  
    Cloonan (Portland), Tobin (Van 2), Klausen (Napa), Buhler (Sea 2).  Great art and different designs than usual for PJ.  
    Indeed!