Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    DT6012 said:
    Inside Merch recap: Got in around 6:45, lines were ridiculous. After DSD finished I went to check at 8:20 and waited only 5 minutes. Were sold out of Morlan poster, jersey and boom box tees. Everything else available. 

Side note: large can of beer (Modelo) was $22 after tax. 👀
    2 Coors in LA last week came to $46.25. Certainly helped keep me from overindulging.
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 31
    shep said:
    JojoRice said:

wow.

just spectacular.

There is nothing I love more than a kraken pulling a man made structure back into the ocean...

that is quality merchandising for night two.  kudos to the artists.
    If only that amazing tshirt design was printed on some  high quality cotton.  

Really solid poster design! 
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 247
    Will the N2 merch be there today or not until tomorrow?
  • Options
    I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 537
    If anyone can grab me a poster, I'll buy yours!
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 304
    What's on the watch face?
    I think a red mosquito?
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 867
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    If the posters sell out at the venue, does that mean that they won't end up in the Pearl Jam online store?
    I think so, maybe that's why no Sacramento poster?? 
    Sacramento will be available in the store and the artist still has APs available on his website - poke around - you'll find it.
    btw-the variant version from the artist (I bought it and really like it) comes on a tan-ish poster stock instead of the white that the show version was printed on ...mine also came with a personal handwritten note from the artist...nice touch.  
  • Options
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    If the posters sell out at the venue, does that mean that they won't end up in the Pearl Jam online store?
    Sacramento will be available in the store and the artist still has APs available on his website - poke around - you'll find it.
    You think that may be why they haven't put it up in the store yet? Trying to be nice and let the guy sell his first?
  • Options
    asutton327asutton327 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 116
    DoDaFoo said:
    Will the N2 merch be there today or not until tomorrow?
    I am literally standing in line rn because I’m afraid they might have it today, and I happened to be here before the line blew up. 
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    btw-the variant version from the artist (I bought it and really like it) comes on a tan-ish poster stock instead of the white that the show version was printed on ...mine also came with a personal handwritten note from the artist...nice touch.  
    Good catch. Didn't notice that detail about the different stock color.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,545
    edited May 29
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    You think that may be why they haven't put it up in the store yet? Trying to be nice and let the guy sell his first?

Post edited by shecky on
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,545
    Likely so. Let's help things along - here's Winston Smith's website where you can buy the AP: https://www.studiofallout.com/shop
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    Line still reasonably short an hour before opening. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    BH76306BH76306 Posts: 82
    UFO posters restocked today?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    BH76306 said:

Won't know for another 46 minutes. 
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:
    How’s the merch line this morning?

Just arrived here at 6:40am. 7th in line. 
    wow....

just imagine... taking a vacation to... stand in line.

I love the merch and all, but damn... 6 hours i could have spent exploring the city, maybe do a touristy thing, go a run on a new trail, have a tasty breakfast in a new restaurant, find a new brewery for some morning beers (it's not drinking all day if you don't start in the AM),... a million things you could do in a new town other than.... stand in line...

to each their own... but I know where you won't find me in chicago for 6 or more hours of my 96....  hell, you won't find me there for longer than 10 minutes... 
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    they open with release the next show............................................................................................ 
    If it's any consolation your poster was fire anyway. No one called Lukin to open, that was so far out there. I am super jealous that Bottlerock got your poster and a Lukin opener. 

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,523
    edited May 29
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    Considering that's how they pay the artist, it would kind of be a dick move to put it up in the shop for half the price before his sells out 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    BH76306 said:
    Mrtsurt says they will on Insta 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    JojoRice said:

That poster rocks and so does the shirt. Now I have to get them both.....*le sigh*. 

I do like how the main image is on the back of the shirts this tour, with just the simple band name a show location on the front. But then I also like the thinner softer shirts, they're more comfortable fit wise and temperature wise.  
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,523
    shecky said:
    Likely so. Let's help things along - here's Winston Smith's website where you can buy the AP: https://www.studiofallout.com/shop
    +1. 13 left 
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,381
    shecky said:
    MikeDigs said:
    I didn’t notice the difference in stock either. I’m stoked to own a signed Winston Smith print. The dude is a legend and inspired every punk kid like me whoever  xeroxed and cut and pasted gig flyers together in the early and mid eighties. 
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 182
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:

wow....

I love the merch and all, but damn... 6 hours i could have spent exploring the city, maybe do a touristy thing, go a run on a new trail, have a tasty breakfast in a new restaurant, find a new brewery for some morning beers (it's not drinking all day if you don't start in the AM),... a million things you could do in a new town other than.... stand in line...

to each their own... but I know where you won't find me in chicago for 6 or more hours of my 96....  hell, you won't find me there for longer than 10 minutes... 
    I agree.  I did it in Vegas, but only because I live there. 
  • Options
    SS209038SS209038 Posts: 3
    I drove by about 12:30.  Based on where I was in line yesterday, it looks to be roughly a 75-90 minute wait right now.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906

• Options
    demetrios said:

Well, I certainly hope the guys had let go of that thing before the kraken got ahold of it. #prayersforpj
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    shep said:
    demetrios said:
    100 Pacer said:

wow....

wow…just imagine. Making life long friends, making memories, smoking joints, laughing, eating some food, talking PJ and other music.   
    Sounds miserable! 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,248
    Always liked waiting in line. Catch the excitement of others. Something sweet about walking  in first right up to stacks of posters and anything else you want to dump cash on. Also nice to get it out of the way. Then chill and do whatever. 
    All good. I understand why people would choose not to too.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,687
    I used to like to chat in the queue also
     Not now but in my younger days. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,248
    Now you have more stories to tell. Yep. I'm out of the scene pretty much now. Still tempted to hit some localish shows just to be a merch whore and wait for autographs/picks outside. Mayyybee yes...Likely nope.