Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options

• Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    ZoSoTim said:
    I was lucky enough to snag one but I applaud BK big time if he cancels the orders on these GD flippers. I hate those assholes. 
    i hate them most.... but they are ever present... we have a lot of garden beds at our house, and now is the time of endless weeding... and while I enjoy it in that it keeps me outside with my head in plants and nature and my hands in the dirt, but the whole time it's a meditative practice to not just surrender to the futile perpetual losing battle.. you clear this bed of weeds, the other one is full, you clean that one, there's more weeds over here, .. they are in the cracks in the concrete slab, they are in every nook and cranny of the gravel driveway... many with roots that refuse to let go or disperse through a mesh network and no matter how many you remove there's always more... every where you turn... weeds.... we don't use sprays and try and keep things as natural as we can for the bees and birds and other life....  and this persistent presence of weeds seeps into all your thought, almost like mental weeds... so much so that you start making everything analogous to weeding..

like flippers... they are like weeds.. they are always there  forever...... oh hey green disease, just realized it as I am typing, "like weeds with big leaves, stealing light from what's beneath..." or Hitchhiker... song about the blue penners.. the people just using you to make a quick buck selling your signature 

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 744
    Leeches is all they are but I get what you’re saying. No matter how hard you try to thwart them you’ll never be 100% effective. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 243
    ZoSoTim said:
    I was lucky enough to snag one but I applaud BK big time if he cancels the orders on these GD flippers. I hate those assholes. 
    i hate them most.... but they are ever present... we have a lot of garden beds at our house, and now is the time of endless weeding... and while I enjoy it in that it keeps me outside with my head in plants and nature and my hands in the dirt, but the whole time it's a meditative practice to not just surrender to the futile perpetual losing battle.. you clear this bed of weeds, the other one is full, you clean that one, there's more weeds over here, .. they are in the cracks in the concrete slab, they are in every nook and cranny of the gravel driveway... many with roots that refuse to let go or disperse through a mesh network and no matter how many you remove there's always more... every where you turn... weeds.... we don't use sprays and try and keep things as natural as we can for the bees and birds and other life....  and this persistent presence of weeds seeps into all your thought, almost like mental weeds... so much so that you start making everything analogous to weeding..

like flippers... they are like weeds.. they are always there  forever...... oh hey green disease, just realized it as I am typing, "like weeds with big leaves, stealing light from what's beneath..." or Hitchhiker... song about the blue penners.. the people just using you to make a quick buck selling your signature 

You need a mic drop after that analogy! 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    ZoSoTim said:

You need a mic drop after that analogy! 
    Ink and pencil ain't the only medium he works in, he does prose, too! 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    Argh, missed that it went on sale today.
    Have lots of good shit to trade, want one of these.
    Let me know if anyone here got and likes but is open to a trade.
    Would prefer AP but SE is OK to hang as well.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,605
    Anyone know when the Sacramento poster will be online?
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    nycmalenycmale Posts: 215

SE will be available in the shop in the near future. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    nycmale said:

Thanks, will have to keep eyes open. 

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,580
    Assuming hockey jersey based on kraken colors  
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,661
    @bradklausen any chance some cancelled ones go back up in the shop?   Sold out on me during checkout.  Thanks
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,494
    njhaley1 said:
    Here’s another one in “Hutto, TX” 
    excellent sleuthing, I bet i can find those orders
    I'm going to keep hitting refresh on the page until you do 😅
    ha! i prolly not going to get to it today... am in the thick of poster designerin' 
    I got a hankerin' for some spankerin'!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 744
    Go Animal said:
    njhaley1 said:
    ha! i prolly not going to get to it today... am in the thick of poster designerin' 
    I got a hankerin' for some spankerin'!
    Homer Simpson posts here?????
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    njhaley1 said:
    Yes, indeed. The retribution is even better after he sells the poster and then has to deal with the buyer of a poster that has been canceled. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    nycmalenycmale Posts: 215
    nycmale said:

Thanks, will have to keep eyes open. 

Your welcome. PM me your cell. If I catch the drop I'll shoot you a text or give you a buzz when it happens. 
  • Options
    Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    Really nice poster Brad. Think I like Vancouver 2 a little bit more. But this one will age well(pun intended)
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,575
    ZoSoTim said:

Get a weed burner.  It’s a real thing.  No chemicals and they sell them on Amazon.  🔥 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    edited May 27
    Post edited by DKedzie on
  • Options
    DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 121
    Here’s another one in Joliet, IL 

The seller who posted their order number was pretty stupid to do so, and easily traceable.

However, sellers can put whatever city and state they want in their listing. eBay doesn’t confirm/validate it. It would be stupid for a seller to put their actual location in their listing.
    But certainly worth checking.

I think the only way around that would be to buy the item, then open a return, then you should get the seller’s actual address.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,248
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

Get a weed burner.  It’s a real thing.  No chemicals and they sell them on Amazon.  🔥 
    FT dragon weed burner for AP
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 227
    Seattle hockey jersey sneak peek…mrtsurt!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7fHvPMS6JF/?igsh=MW40ZW1la3gzYnM4eQ==

SAH-WEET!
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

we have one... it helps... but sometimes it's almost easier to just go around popping them out 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,575
    Loujoe said:
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

FT dragon weed burner for AP
    🤣
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    DKedzie said:
    Here’s another one in Joliet, IL 

The seller who posted their order number was pretty stupid to do so, and easily traceable.

However, sellers can put whatever city and state they want in their listing. eBay doesn’t confirm/validate it. It would be stupid for a seller to put their actual location in their listing.
    But certainly worth checking.

I think the only way around that would be to buy the item, then open a return, then you should get the seller’s actual address.

these are the real locations tho. I have a way of finding them 

• Options
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

we have one... it helps... but sometimes it's almost easier to just go around popping them out 
    Cardboard, newspapers or messed up posters layered with mulch on top. Helps win the war on weeds.
  • Options
    PS. Thanks for commenting here bk. Always appreciate hearing from the artist. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,384
    edited May 27
    Gibson said:
    Assuming hockey jersey based on kraken colors  
    Also the PJ logo appears to be in a puck
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,065
    Loujoe said:
    PS. Thanks for commenting here bk. Always appreciate hearing from the artist. 
    💯 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,890
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

Be careful when ordering "weed burners" online. Weed burning is still illegal under federal law, which is the law in all 50 states...
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    NWROCKS said:
    that was 1 minute....... how did the shopify store work out / hold up for folks? 

Thanks Brad was able to get one from the feature page with shop pay. I was worried since I loved your cart system on Artillery Design and always figured that gave us guys with slow internet a chance and wish other sites could use that system. Just an incredible poster which hits all I hope for in a poster like relevance to the venue, the band and imaginative imagery. Total Grand Slam  Thank you!!!
    yeah I liked that cart system too... and I too don't understand why it's not the common practice for all online stores... from the store owner's point of view it allows your customer more time to browse and potentially purchase something else if the customer isn't in a mad dash to buy one thing before it sells out. Having a window of time to shop and hold onto the thing you already carted seems like common sense to me... why allow as many customers as possible to cart more then the existing inventory then make it a race to see who actually gets one and have it stripped out of carts that are in the process of checking out? We don't except that in real stores... you can't be inline behind someone who is slow  in their checkout process then grab their item out of their hand and then pay for it with a faster method... and the shop owner can only say "sorry they were faster then you, so they get your item" 
    It sucks. I use Bigcartel and had to change my Paypal to business since many customers were checking out at the same time for the same product, and I only had one of that piece. Had to send multiple emails to upset customers. They were understanding, which was refreshing. Great poster, BTW!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA