2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 418
    Loujoe said:
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    I was lucky enough to snag one but I applaud BK big time if he cancels the orders on these GD flippers. I hate those assholes. 
    i hate them most.... but they are ever present... we have a lot of garden beds at our house, and now is the time of endless weeding... and while I enjoy it in that it keeps me outside with my head in plants and nature and my hands in the dirt, but the whole time it's a meditative practice to not just surrender to the futile perpetual losing battle.. you clear this bed of weeds, the other one is full, you clean that one, there's more weeds over here, .. they are in the cracks in the concrete slab, they are in every nook and cranny of the gravel driveway... many with roots that refuse to let go or disperse through a mesh network and no matter how many you remove there's always more... every where you turn... weeds.... we don't use sprays and try and keep things as natural as we can for the bees and birds and other life....  and this persistent presence of weeds seeps into all your thought, almost like mental weeds... so much so that you start making everything analogous to weeding..

like flippers... they are like weeds.. they are always there  forever...... oh hey green disease, just realized it as I am typing, "like weeds with big leaves, stealing light from what's beneath..." or Hitchhiker... song about the blue penners.. the people just using you to make a quick buck selling your signature 

Get a weed burner.  It’s a real thing.  No chemicals and they sell them on Amazon.  🔥 
    we have one... it helps... but sometimes it's almost easier to just go around popping them out 
    Cardboard, newspapers or messed up posters layered with mulch on top. Helps win the war on weeds.
    we've done that when we set up our garden beds to smother the grass..... but the weeds are just intermixed within everything, and we mulch the beds whenever we can get wood chips, and that helps somewhat......

point being, you never defeat the weeds... there's a "weed" in our garden called a horse tail plant, that plant is 300 million years old, the baby homo sapiens will not stop it..... one of the things I like about being out in the garden and weeding is it's like being in school, you are face to face with this never ending fractal machine that is nature and you get to see all the amazing ways in which nature creates different ways for plants to grow, and unfurl and expand and the different mechanics through which they spread their seeds... you see how the weed you are pulling varies in size down to tiny tiny versions, spiraling down through the fractal "as above, so below" the pattern is the same large as it is small... you notice how root systems are basically the same structure as the veins and arteries in mammals, you get these quiet contemplative lessons about the structure of the natural world all shown to you via visual images and beautiful colorful organic life... so while I have great disdain for my "opponent" I revel and stand in awe of the majesty of this never ending life creating fractal making machine we call nature and I marvel at how she is a non stop creating machine... the greatest work of art ever

i don't know if it is evident from this post....but I am "weed burning" out in the garden... just mostly not with a propane weed torch
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,966
    Good perspective. I am starting to feel bad for my lettuce when I harvest it. Cutting it off and eating it alive. Wait. Repeat. It can't run and hide from me.

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    This weed burner discussion was a not at all what I expected. Damn you landscapers of 10C. Lol. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,966
    Merch will heat up soon. Just killing time til then. Looking forward to seeing more posters and neat stuff.
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,085
    edited May 28
    ISO Seattle Pearl Jam Hockey Jersey (L or XL)

Willing to trade LA basketball plus pay the price difference and a bit extra.  Could add in LA1 and LA2 stickers and buttons as well.

Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited May 28
    +1, stoked. Used collection page, was a bit distracted with work so I probably got there right in the nick time. Smooth and easy checkout. A few seconds later I'm sure I would have miseed it.

If you want to make #1248 a "Lukin variant" BK I'm all for it! 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Its_ImbasIts_Imbas Posts: 27
    Weed burning!?! I’ll beRunning(2024)into that Garden(1991) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    DT6012 said:
    Seattle hockey jersey sneak peek…mrtsurt!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7fHvPMS6JF/?igsh=MW40ZW1la3gzYnM4eQ==

SAH-WEET!

Cool!
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    DKedzie said:
    Here’s another one in Joliet, IL 

The seller who posted their order number was pretty stupid to do so, and easily traceable.

However, sellers can put whatever city and state they want in their listing. eBay doesn’t confirm/validate it. It would be stupid for a seller to put their actual location in their listing.
    But certainly worth checking.

I think the only way around that would be to buy the item, then open a return, then you should get the seller’s actual address.

these are the real locations tho. I have a way of finding them 

As a poster artist, myself, who sometimes see's my work flipped, it would be good to know if I'm missing something.
    When I contact ebay customer support, the only info they can provide is the city and state already publicly provided in the listing, which they said is not necessarily their actual city and state, or even where they'll actually ship from.
    If there is a hack, or an external site/app that can be used, that would be helpful.
  • woodsjoe999woodsjoe999 Posts: 11
    ZoSoTim said:
    I was lucky enough to snag one but I applaud BK big time if he cancels the orders on these GD flippers. I hate those assholes. 
    i hate them most.... but they are ever present... we have a lot of garden beds at our house, and now is the time of endless weeding... and while I enjoy it in that it keeps me outside with my head in plants and nature and my hands in the dirt, but the whole time it's a meditative practice to not just surrender to the futile perpetual losing battle.. you clear this bed of weeds, the other one is full, you clean that one, there's more weeds over here, .. they are in the cracks in the concrete slab, they are in every nook and cranny of the gravel driveway... many with roots that refuse to let go or disperse through a mesh network and no matter how many you remove there's always more... every where you turn... weeds.... we don't use sprays and try and keep things as natural as we can for the bees and birds and other life....  and this persistent presence of weeds seeps into all your thought, almost like mental weeds... so much so that you start making everything analogous to weeding..

like flippers... they are like weeds.. they are always there  forever...... oh hey green disease, just realized it as I am typing, "like weeds with big leaves, stealing light from what's beneath..." or Hitchhiker... song about the blue penners.. the people just using you to make a quick buck selling your signature 

I did not see a limit on how many someone could purchase.  One seller has 3 listed for sale.  Just a FYI
  • ringurlaringurla Argentina Posts: 22
    Hi there,

I am ISO:
    - Sacramento
    - LA 1&2
    - Napa

Will have Seattle posters to trade. Thank you.
    edited May 28
    ringurla said:
    Hi there,

I am ISO:
    - Sacramento
    - LA 1&2
    - Napa

Will have Seattle posters to trade. Thank you.
    I have LA 1&2 stickers and buttons to trade for Seattle 1&2 stickers and buttons
  • ringurlaringurla Argentina Posts: 22
    Thank you Mike, I am only on posters at the moment. I can get you the tickets though.
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    edited May 28
    Loujoe said:
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

Get a weed burner.  It’s a real thing.  No chemicals and they sell them on Amazon.  🔥 
    we have one... it helps... but sometimes it's almost easier to just go around popping them out 
    Cardboard, newspapers or messed up posters layered with mulch on top. Helps win the war on weeds.
    we've done that when we set up our garden beds to smother the grass..... but the weeds are just intermixed within everything, and we mulch the beds whenever we can get wood chips, and that helps somewhat......

point being, you never defeat the weeds... there's a "weed" in our garden called a horse tail plant, that plant is 300 million years old, the baby homo sapiens will not stop it..... one of the things I like about being out in the garden and weeding is it's like being in school, you are face to face with this never ending fractal machine that is nature and you get to see all the amazing ways in which nature creates different ways for plants to grow, and unfurl and expand and the different mechanics through which they spread their seeds... you see how the weed you are pulling varies in size down to tiny tiny versions, spiraling down through the fractal "as above, so below" the pattern is the same large as it is small... you notice how root systems are basically the same structure as the veins and arteries in mammals, you get these quiet contemplative lessons about the structure of the natural world all shown to you via visual images and beautiful colorful organic life... so while I have great disdain for my "opponent" I revel and stand in awe of the majesty of this never ending life creating fractal making machine we call nature and I marvel at how she is a non stop creating machine... the greatest work of art ever

i don't know if it is evident from this post....but I am "weed burning" out in the garden... just mostly not with a propane weed torch
    As ever, it’s awesome that you post here @bradklausen Also, I kind of think this post would make a great poster…
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    Loujoe said:
    on2legs said:
    ZoSoTim said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 272
    njhaley1 said:
    Here’s another one in “Hutto, TX” 
    excellent sleuthing, I bet i can find those orders
    I'm going to keep hitting refresh on the page until you do 😅
    ha! i prolly not going to get to it today... am in the thick of poster designerin' 
    Yes, indeed. The retribution is even better after he sells the poster and then has to deal with the buyer of a poster that has been canceled. 
    Ahhh, sweet karma. 
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    ISO Seattle Token...is anybody able to pick up one for an Austrian? 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,091
    2 shows poster is nice..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,109
    Seattle merch is top notch. If anyone going would be willing to pick me up a 2xl black radio shirt, I'd appreciate it. Willing to pay cost, shipping and throw in a little extra.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    abduction poster & hockey jersey are neat
    edited May 28
    Seattle merch is 🔥 wow!   
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    The abduction one is so fun, love it!
    Nature drunk and High
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    I dig the He-Man poster. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 284
    The MOTU poster looks amazing!!!
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    edited May 28
    Someone enlighten me. Why green? Is it a multiverse crossover with Ninja Turtles? Regardless, it’s fun and I’ve got a feeling this one will be sought after.

Post edited by DT6012 on
    DT6012 said:
    Someone enlighten me. Why green? Is it a multiverse crossover with Ninja Turtles? Regardless, it’s fun and I’ve got a feeling this one will be sought after.

Emerald City perhaps
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    Looking for help with grabbing a few things today. Anyone able to pick me up a green Fremont troll shirt (medium), couple stickers & MOTU poster? Buy ya a drink and bring you a McCready pick (ToTD).
  • EH14457EH14457 Posts: 245
    Any locals able to say how the PJ Jersey sizes compare to Kraken jerseys? And what sizes are available? Hoping there’s a Kraken XS equivalent. 

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)