Options

2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 673
    You just know the a.p is blue 
    I'm hoping. Always my 1st choice. But it may not be a wine tie-in.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Brad, keep the feedback in mind when pricing that AP!
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    Has the bag been hard to come by? Good quality? Haven’t seen much info on it but I think it’s the thing I’m interested in most. Headed to LA Tuesday!
    I really dig my bag. It was the one thing that I "needed" to get. It's sturdy, but not heavy duty. It unzips on the part that is against your back, which is something I've never encountered. I guess that's what makes it more of a duffel than a backpack, but it does have those straps. All around really happy I was able to get one.
    It is essentially this bag (42L or 32L) I think. That compartment that unzips that's against your back is for a laptop.

https://www.moosejaw.com/p/the-north-face-base-camp-voyager-duffel-42l-21tnoubscmpvygrdfctp/21tnoubscmpvygrdfctp
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,539
    pjl44 said:
    The top-tier artists seem to have settled on $120. for their APs this tour, so I presume that Brad will also. It helps that they've been given approval to create variant APs (as slight as the difference is in many cases). I'm happy that the extra $20. is going to these talented artists, rather than the flippers. The less profitable flipping is, the less people will do it.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,347
    Is there any word on a bottle rock variant?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    shecky said:
    pjl44 said:
    The top-tier artists seem to have settled on $120. for their APs this tour, so I presume that Brad will also. It helps that they've been given approval to create variant APs (as slight as the difference is in many cases). I'm happy that the extra $20. is going to these talented artists, rather than the flippers. The less profitable flipping is, the less people will do it.
    Complete agree
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 415
    Kwieneke said:
    tomorrow monday at noon pacific 
  • Options
    fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 347
    edited May 27
    Kwieneke said:
    With Lukin as the opener 😉
    Post edited by fsu2626 on
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,996
    Red wine variant 🍷🤤
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    fsu2626 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    With Lukin as the opener lol
    don't even get me started.... Lukin.... how many times have they opened a show with lukin? vs how many times they've opened shows with release..... i figured a slow mellow opener would be the way to go since that seems to be the trend the last few years, the first 3-4 songs they seem to let ed's voice warm into the show.... I did contemplate that since it's a festival show they might wanna kick open the door when they hit the stage given there's other bands they are "competing" with... but lukin....... who woulda ever guessed that 

and I love lukin.... but c'mon! 

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    fsu2626 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    don't even get me started.... Lukin.... how many times have they opened a show with lukin? vs how many times they've opened shows with release..... i figured a slow mellow opener would be the way to go since that seems to be the trend the last few years, the first 3-4 songs they seem to let ed's voice warm into the show.... I did contemplate that since it's a festival show they might wanna kick open the door when they hit the stage given there's other bands they are "competing" with... but lukin....... who woulda ever guessed that 

You should put this in the complaints thread. 
    Fantastic poster by the way.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,539
    Memorial Day. Please remember to proudly fly your flag Monday, everyone. Thanks Brad.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    edited May 27
    fsu2626 said:
    Kwieneke said:

100%! Poster isn’t any less great because of this. Although it would be kind of hilarious if for 1 person you crossed out Release and wrote Lukin in. 
    Post edited by yosi on
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,235
    This^^all 100aps please! Great idea
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    edited May 27
    Loujoe said:
    X100
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Red wine variant 🍷🤤

It's lovely!
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,235
    Nothing to see here
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    demetrios said:
    Red wine variant 🍷🤤

It's lovely!
    You’re lovely😜!!!!!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    demetrios said:

That’s a nice multi band poster.  👍🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    nycmalenycmale Posts: 215
    Does anyone know if the Napa Klausen show edition poster has the gloss varnish as well? Or is that only for the AP? Thanks !
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,996
    nycmale said:
    Does anyone know if the Napa Klausen show edition poster has the gloss varnish as well? Or is that only for the AP? Thanks !
    Yes it does.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    nycmale said:
    Yes it does.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    Loujoe said:
    200 for BK 🍷
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,594
    Pearl Jam, Napa, CA May 25th - Red Variant 
    poster is 24" x 18", 6 Colors / 1 Gloss Varnish on white paper
    signed and numbered out of 200
    $100 plus shipping

"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    nycmale said:
    yes my copies have the varnish as well 
  • Options
    nycmale said:
    Thanks Brad! Once again another beaut from you !
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 507
    nycmale said:
    Site is starting to slow down 😬
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 732
    Got mine! 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)