2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    MikeDigs said:
    DT6012 said:
    Someone enlighten me. Why green? Is it a multiverse crossover with Ninja Turtles? Regardless, it’s fun and I’ve got a feeling this one will be sought after.

Emerald City perhaps
    SuperSonics
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,803
    Those posters are fantastic! Love the He-Man. Check on the warning label and contains message in the top left. Fun little detail.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,966
    edited May 28
    With "Dark Matter" being featured on ames poster...full album show tonight.

I heard from an unreliable source/voices in my head

At first I thought that they were pins. Poster is cool
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • BH76306BH76306 Posts: 96
    was *not* going to get a shirt tonight b/c the quality is ass (literally wore my 2022 Oakland shirt once before it looked so weird it's just stayed in my drawer)... but that Boombox tee is so nice! But would I basically be just putting me $$ right back into my shirt drawer because the quality is so bad? 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,966
    Ufo space needle would be perfect to get signed. Guessing Boom is the pilot!
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 837
    BH76306 said:
    was *not* going to get a shirt tonight b/c the quality is ass (literally wore my 2022 Oakland shirt once before it looked so weird it's just stayed in my drawer)... but that Boombox tee is so nice! But would I basically be just putting me $$ right back into my shirt drawer because the quality is so bad? 
    Yes, you would.  Resist the urge.  Remember the quality is shite.  
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,085
    Loujoe said:
    Ufo space needle would be perfect to get signed. Guessing Boom is the pilot!
    Josh is pilot.  Boom is back on the mother ship.
    Seattle merch is so amazing.  I'm having regrets not going to this Seattle show.  I've never been to Seattle, and a Pearl Jam concert would be the PERFECT reason to visit.  I hope everyone that's going to the show has a great time!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    With rain in the forecast, how's the merch line so far this morning? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    Well, damn. Best merch of the tour. Seems like a little favoritism for Seattle? Lol. Love that boombox shirt with the full front print. Not into those pocket prints. This stuff is so great!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    DT6012 said:
    Someone enlighten me. Why green? Is it a multiverse crossover with Ninja Turtles? Regardless, it’s fun and I’ve got a feeling this one will be sought after.

Supersonics colors and the VW Bug-eating troll under the Fremont Bridge.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 418
    ZoSoTim said:
    I was lucky enough to snag one but I applaud BK big time if he cancels the orders on these GD flippers. I hate those assholes. 
    i hate them most.... but they are ever present... we have a lot of garden beds at our house, and now is the time of endless weeding... and while I enjoy it in that it keeps me outside with my head in plants and nature and my hands in the dirt, but the whole time it's a meditative practice to not just surrender to the futile perpetual losing battle.. you clear this bed of weeds, the other one is full, you clean that one, there's more weeds over here, .. they are in the cracks in the concrete slab, they are in every nook and cranny of the gravel driveway... many with roots that refuse to let go or disperse through a mesh network and no matter how many you remove there's always more... every where you turn... weeds.... we don't use sprays and try and keep things as natural as we can for the bees and birds and other life....  and this persistent presence of weeds seeps into all your thought, almost like mental weeds... so much so that you start making everything analogous to weeding..

like flippers... they are like weeds.. they are always there  forever...... oh hey green disease, just realized it as I am typing, "like weeds with big leaves, stealing light from what's beneath..." or Hitchhiker... song about the blue penners.. the people just using you to make a quick buck selling your signature 

I did not see a limit on how many someone could purchase.  One seller has 3 listed for sale.  Just a FYI
    I had to purchase an app within Shopify called Order Limits -MinMaxify, an additional $10 a month (not sure why this isn't just a built in feature but an additional purchase), so I could limit purchases and I put a limit of 1 per customer. Maybe someone figured out a way around that and had multiple accounts, but I put up 185 posters for sale and had 185 separate orders,.. so I don't think anyone cart more then one. 
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    JojoRice said:
    With rain in the forecast, how's the merch line so far this morning? 
    Curious about this too. Wondering if it’s too late to get in line. I’m guessing probably 
    edited May 28
    JojoRice said:
    Top right:  Matt
    Bottom right:  Jeff
    Middle:  Ed

Is Stone at the top left, and Mike bottom Left?  I love the random lobster claw too :lol:
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
    edited May 28
    The UFO one looks great.

Having fun with HE-MAN is cool, but the execution is lacking imo. 

I only had Trap-Jaw as a kid. Handed down from my cousin. Turtles was on the horizon and wiped He-man away from the kindergarden. 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 284
    edited May 28

So who is the first one who can connect every figure to a MOTU character.
    Not that hard for a MOTU fan, who's first?  =)

I start with a hint, the one bottom left is Clawful...
    Post edited by kramerica4 on
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Merch line right now.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Are there any females, out there, that like this man-child poster?
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Are there any females, out there, that like this man-child poster?
    My girlfriend does not 😂
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203

Starting from the upper left: Mike, Stone, Eddie, Jeff, Matt. But I know nothing about MOTU
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    That Morlan poster is sweet.  Might be my 2nd favorite of this tour behind BK's.  
  • I like the idea of the He-Man poster, and the colors are cool, but I think it just missed somewhere. That's also three straight posters with caricatures, which honestly I have never loved. I know a lot of people dig them, though. But if they are going to have them, spread them out some! 

Starting from the upper left: Mike, Stone, Eddie, Jeff, Matt. But I know nothing about MOTU
    This was my initial guess too.  Eddie, Jeff, and Matt are easy to spot.  But I think the upper left face better matches Stone, and the bottom left face better matches Mike.  Unless you found some other clues that would help identify them?
  • mreese9mreese9 Posts: 89
    Bottom left is Mike, upper left stone, bottom right is Jeff. 
  • I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 551
    Would someone be able to please get me the posters from Seattle? I can get you something from Ohana for trade, or just pay you for them. Thank you.
  • danofundanofun Posts: 984
    Would someone be able to please get me the posters from Seattle? I can get you something from Ohana for trade, or just pay you for them. Thank you.
    You’ll be able to grab them from the pearl jam site in the coming weeks or grab an AP directly from the artists in the coming days.
    I think the show posters will be available in the Pearl Jam shop.  But the shirts, stickers, and buttons will not be in the shop, making them the rare items to track.
  • I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 551
    danofun said:
    You’ll be able to grab them from the pearl jam site in the coming weeks or grab an AP directly from the artists in the coming days.
    I don’t want to not get one on those sales, so it would be awesome to secure a copy of each. AP sales are really hard to get the poster. I didn’t get through on Brad’s sale.
  • huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 887
    MikeDigs said:
    I think the show posters will be available in the Pearl Jam shop.  But the shirts, stickers, and buttons will not be in the shop, making them the rare items to track.
    I have a Napa pin/sticker set that I would be willing to trade for a Seattle sticker pin set....just saying.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,550
    edited May 28

I'm guessing Faker upper left, Skeletor middle (although the armor could be Mer-Man's), Beast Man bottom right, Stratos upper right.
    Post edited by darthvedder on