2024 Tour Merch Thread-Any Info or Pictures to share

Comments

• motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    Does anyone happen to know which date for this design is the correct one? Travis Price is showing July 3 but the shop is showing July 2?

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    Does anyone happen to know which date for this design is the correct one? Travis Price is showing July 3 but the shop is showing July 2?

Gonna say July 2nd as the sticker in the store also says July 2nd.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Another skate deck for Missoula. Makes sense.
    mrtsurt - "It starts back August 21st"

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    demetrios said:
    mrtsurt - "It starts back August 21st"

Coming soon to a EBay seller's site...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    My goal at Philly is to buy zilch.  Come on willpower!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,111
    buy me a double hazy ipa instead :)
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    I’ve got you both.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,111
    100 Pacer said:
    I’ve got you both.
    awe shucks!
  • Anyone know if there will be Fenway Dark Matter Hoodies?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    Most arenas have a reverse atm.  You can put cash in the machine and it will give you debit card to use at the vendors if you don’t have access to a credit card.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891

Since the show didn't happen, there's no wrong answer 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    pjl44 said:
    Here's an idea:  For such long merch lines, they should have shirts available at some point in the line purely for people to try on for sizing.  I know that takes one person away from the merch stand.  They could probably do on the honor system if they just provide the same shirt without the PJ design.  It is brutal watching people take all this time to try on clothes.  
    I've long said there should be an express line. Step up, hit the clock, and you have 60 seconds to complete your order. Need more than a minute? Use the regular line. Run out of time mid-order? You can purchase what you ordered and get back in line if you want more.
    People trying stuff on is a problem when there's a limited item about to sell out. Guy behind me at Foo Fighters yesterday was going ballistic because the person at the front of our line was trying on hoodies while the other three lines scooped up all the foil prints (about 25 available) 
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    Here's an idea:  For such long merch lines, they should have shirts available at some point in the line purely for people to try on for sizing.  I know that takes one person away from the merch stand.  They could probably do on the honor system if they just provide the same shirt without the PJ design.  It is brutal watching people take all this time to try on clothes.  
    I've long said there should be an express line. Step up, hit the clock, and you have 60 seconds to complete your order. Need more than a minute? Use the regular line. Run out of time mid-order? You can purchase what you ordered and get back in line if you want more.
    People trying stuff on is a problem when there's a limited item about to sell out. Guy behind me at Foo Fighters yesterday was going ballistic because the person at the front of our line was trying on hoodies while the other three lines scooped up all the foil prints (about 25 available) 
    He’s absolutely right. A dedicated poster sale line would be ideal but I don’t run these things.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    SHZA said:

Since the show didn't happen, there's no wrong answer 

We've entered the metaverse.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    I wish I could say I'd be much more chill in that scenario because hey it's just stuff and we should be more evolved than that. But I would not be more chill.
    100 Pacer said:

Uh oh 
    I'm gonna be the Foo Fighters guy screaming at some old man while the last of whatever those things are gets plucked off the shelf
    You should have to show all your ticket stubs to get one
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    Good luck with that.
    My goal is to not stand in line for hours and try to enjoy myself and just get what I get.

Not heading to Indy until after I get off work at 5 day of.
    Wrigley N1, I would like to attend the pre-party and see what that's all about.
    Wrigley N2, my son will be joining me and it'd be nice to hang out in Chi-town before the show.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    100 Pacer said:

Ive done Fenway 16 and 18 but skipping this year.  Seeing this kind of makes me want to go but I won't.  That's be a cool jacket to rock even though I have 4 other jackets I still haven't worn...
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    100 Pacer said:

Ive done Fenway 16 and 18 but skipping this year.  Seeing this kind of makes me want to go but I won't.  That's be a cool jacket to rock even though I have 4 other jackets I still haven't worn...
    Me too. With arena shows a possibility, didn’t feel like doing another stadium. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    He’s absolutely right. A dedicated poster sale line would be ideal but I don’t run these things.
    They had a separate poster line in Chicago last year
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    super random question - but where was the merch line in NYC in 2022? 
    blairs1 said:

blairs1 said:
    The line up began alongside the Eastern staircase facing 8th ave and then once we went through security we were brought inside and up the escalators to the theatre merch stand.

• blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 245
    Thank you both! Appreciate it!
  • GW2553GW2553 Posts: 80
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    Why isn't it one line and you go to the next available open spot? Next, Next , Next....This set up sounds like trying to figure out the quickest line at the supermarket.  Sorry to sound naive, I don't do merch.

Saw a beat up license plate, shipped from the Euro store.  :o